Washington DC Message Boards

I hope the Ravens go all the way this year

joeknight

I am excited about the Ravens and Colts this weekend and I know that the Ravens will beat the Colts and go to the Super bowl. I think that the Redskins are going thru a learning process and they will be a contender for the playoffs very soon. I am a die-hard Redskins fan and Ravens fan too. Im especially a fan of the Redskins and also like the Ravens too. I just love football. I hope the Redskins will be in the playoffs next year and win the NFC East title in 2008 and go to the Super bowl and become Super bowl champions and make the fans of the Redskins happy too. For right now I am focused on the Baltimore Ravens and the playoffs.

GO RAVENS! WOOHOOOO!!!

I think the Ravens are going to win this weekend against the Colts and go further in the playoffs I am happy that you sent me a post to me about the Ravens and the playoffs. I know the Ravens will be in the championship game this year and win it and become AFC world champs 2007. Edited by joeknight