Washington DC Message Boards

Establishment of Universal Spirituality

dattaswami

Establishment of Universal Spirituality

Leaving the concept of the central Lord who is the ruler of the souls, breathing exercises (Pranayama), meditation upon the soul, self-realization etc., are only beating around the bush. Without the logical establishment of the concept of one God in all the religions, Universal Spirituality, one family of all the human beings, world peace etc are only the illusory castles or the real castles built upon the ground without the foundation. All such aims will be either unreal or temporary realities only in practice.

One may achieve the oneness of the human beings temporarily during the time of his preaching the audience. Such oneness is like the oneness of human beings achieved during the deep sleep of all the human beings for which no trace of preaching is required. When you ask all to love each other without hatred, it is impractical in the practical life of ordinary human beings. The preacher is a saint and has no interaction with society that can lead to anger and hatred. But I am an employee doing my duties sincerely without any trace of corruption.

But several ignorant people are angry with me for not favoring them and become my enemies in spite of my several appeals. It is easy to preach the Universal Brotherhood for a saint but it is impossible to practice it for an ordinary employee in the world. What is the solution for this? The only solution is to attack this issue at the level of intelligence by analysis and there is no use of attempting at the level of mind with love and appeal. The intelligence (Buddhi) is the driver of the body (Vehicle) and leads the soul (Owner). You have to guide the driver and not the inert vehicle or the incapable owner.

If you can establish the concept of one God in all religions and convince all the drivers of the human bodies, the unity and peace is sure to come forever.

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.