Washington DC Message Boards

PROOF OF OWNERSHIP AND EXITENCE OF WARD3NOTES

Psycho

In February 2006, on DC Wire, this posting appears:

I was emailed about the discussion in this forum. I am one of the board owners of the Ward3notes yahoo group.

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns about the Group:

dc_jensign@yahoo.com

As far as I know, none of the political candidates are members of the group. Of course, any and all are welcome and encouraged to join. As it is now, most of the members are friends and neighbors in the Forest Hills south to Woodley Park neighborhoods.

Jen

Posted by: Jen | February 23, 2006 11:32 AM

That looks like someone named Jen.

That is different than your allegations.

B. Frank

In February 2006, on DC Wire, this posting appears:

I was emailed about the discussion in this forum. I am one of the board owners of the Ward3notes yahoo group.

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns about the Group:

dc_jensign@yahoo.com

As far as I know, none of the political candidates are members of the group. Of course, any and all are welcome and encouraged to join. As it is now, most of the members are friends and neighbors in the Forest Hills south to Woodley Park neighborhoods.

Jen

Posted by: Jen | February 23, 2006 11:32 AM

DC_jendesign is Linda Singer who is the wife of Joe Sterlieb.

She is the owner of Ward3notes and Cheh06 list servers.

These people attacked Cathy Wiss more than they ever attacked me.

That looks like someone named Jen.

That is different than your allegations.

B. Frank

Rees,

Contrary to your own proclivities, not everyone in the universe subscribes to the multi-alias posting disorder which you have been proven guilty of time and time again (stewart20007, cough, on the Tenleytown listserve).

Your stating it without any links simply doesn't prove anything. I know that has been stated to you before, but I guess no matter how many times it has been mentioned, you simply are too obtuse to get it.

B. Frank

DC_jendesign is Linda Singer who is the wife of Joe Sterlieb.

She is the owner of Ward3notes and Cheh06 list servers.

These people attacked Cathy Wiss more than they ever attacked me.

Bfrankdc,

The reason I am richer and more powerful than you could ever be is that you are so stupid that you just cannot envision that maybe many of my associates use the same computer/network in my office and that is why when they and I post, it comes up with the same IP address.

Doing it this way Bfrankdc is the best way to confuse idiots like you as to who is really posting.

This is why you can never be like me or ever have what I do because you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Rees,

Contrary to your own proclivities, not everyone in the universe subscribes to the multi-alias posting disorder which you have been proven guilty of time and time again (stewart20007, cough, on the Tenleytown listserve).

Your stating it without any links simply doesn't prove anything. I know that has been stated to you before, but I guess no matter how many times it has been mentioned, you simply are too obtuse to get it.

B. Frank

I wouldn't be so concerned with me. I had no idea who Linda Singer was, so I googled her:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6110900844.html

You may want to reconsider who you are making wild accusations about.

B. Frank

Bfrankdc,

The reason I am richer and more powerful than you could ever be is that you are so stupid that you just cannot envision that maybe many of my associates use the same computer/network in my office and that is why when they and I post, it comes up with the same IP address.

Doing it this way Bfrankdc is the best way to confuse idiots like you as to who is really posting.

This is why you can never be like me or ever have what I do because you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

NOT THE SAME LINDA SINGER!

I wouldn't be so concerned with me. I had no idea who Linda Singer was, so I googled her:

B. Frank

Bfrankdc,

If your saw the private email exchanges I had with Linda Singer and match up her email IP address to those IP addresses with DC_jendesign and others, then they say a lot about her and the rotten things she did to Cathy Wiss.

I have accused her in her face of what I have said publicly, she did not argue the point but backed away.

I stand my ground and I am not impressed and I would go down to the John Wilson Bldg and accuse her again in her face of rotten stuff she did.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.