Washington DC Message Boards

THE MARK FOLEY SCANDAL

Psycho

THE MARK FOLEY SCANDAL

There have been others who have asserted that I am a “homophobe”. My answer to that is, not so, as there is no such creature. There are people out there who oppose homosexuality because it is volatile of their religious beliefs or they see such as being against the natural order which is a classification I subscribe to.

The Mark Foley Scandal showed me that when it broke, homosexuals cannot be trusted. Not one major homosexual organization went public and condemned Foley’s obvious acts and/or the act of pedophilia, but all such groups went into a lockdown mode. The fact that they did this shows me that homosexuals cannot be trusted to police their own, to act to build public trust that not all are like Foley and why we should not fear their behavior or what other say is their hidden agenda of recruiting new from among the young and vulnerable.

Even Foley suggested that he would not have become a latent homosexual if it had not been for his indoctrination by a priest. This act by Foley lends itself to the belief that nobody is born homosexual but it is a learned behavior.

We can argue this issue indefinitely, there will be many of his on both sides of the camp on this issue but for the benefit of DC Watch readers, YES, I oppose the GLBT community in all they seek like same sex adoption and marriage but I do not oppose any other right granted them to date.

Rees is a homosexual, or at least bisexual. He has numerous ads on numerous servers trolling for sex. His recent posts here at http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=10382 boast of his long conversations with bartenders at gay bars.

Rees began his council campaign trolling for anonymous sex partners on Criag's List.

Rees is obsessed with homosexual sex and accusses everyone of doing what he is or would like to be doing. He's clearly sexually frustrated.

That Rees is a gay basher is not surprising. This is a frequent problem with closetted homosexuals.

THE MARK FOLEY SCANDAL

There have been others who have asserted that I am a “homophobe”. My answer to that is, not so, as there is no such creature. There are people out there who oppose homosexuality because it is volatile of their religious beliefs or they see such as being against the natural order which is a classification I subscribe to.

The Mark Foley Scandal showed me that when it broke, homosexuals cannot be trusted. Not one major homosexual organization went public and condemned Foley’s obvious acts and/or the act of pedophilia, but all such groups went into a lockdown mode. The fact that they did this shows me that homosexuals cannot be trusted to police their own, to act to build public trust that not all are like Foley and why we should not fear their behavior or what other say is their hidden agenda of recruiting new from among the young and vulnerable.

Even Foley suggested that he would not have become a latent homosexual if it had not been for his indoctrination by a priest. This act by Foley lends itself to the belief that nobody is born homosexual but it is a learned behavior.

We can argue this issue indefinitely, there will be many of his on both sides of the camp on this issue but for the benefit of DC Watch readers, YES, I oppose the GLBT community in all they seek like same sex adoption and marriage but I do not oppose any other right granted them to date.

DC Voter, I am not gay like you and if the law would allow me to kick the tar out of a gay like we use to be able to do in The Bronx back in the 1960's and the cops look the other way, I would be kicking all day long.

I am a real man not like you.

Rees is a homosexual, or at least bisexual. He has numerous ads on numerous servers trolling for sex. His recent posts here at http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=10382 boast of his long conversations with bartenders at gay bars.

Rees began his council campaign trolling for anonymous sex partners on Criag's List.

Rees is obsessed with homosexual sex and accusses everyone of doing what he is or would like to be doing. He's clearly sexually frustrated.

That Rees is a gay basher is not surprising. This is a frequent problem with closetted homosexuals.

It is typical of gay losers to attack their critics and we see it often that their critics are gay and hiding it.

DC Voter, you and your kind are a disgarce to AMERICA and I do not want my tax dollars going to treat people with maladies that they self-inflicted with their reckless life-style.

When you are single the you can look all you want as that is no crime but in your sick gay mind it is and you use it as a defense for your defenseless life-style.

DC Voter, I am not gay like you and if the law would allow me to kick the tar out of a gay like we use to be able to do in The Bronx back in the 1960's and the cops look the other way, I would be kicking all day long.

I am a real man not like you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.