Washington DC Message Boards

MARY CHEH'S STAFF BEHIND INTERNET SMEARS

Psycho

All evidence accumulated supports the fact that Bfrankdc and Truthseekers were a part of this sham here on DC Pages, DC Watch, etc., as their IP addresses match that of former posters JT Frank, Frank B and others here and on other list servers.

JOE DELUTH IS A BIG PHONY

On October 15, 2006, a person named Joe DeLuth using the email address of joe.deluth@gardender.com wrote:

Rees’ Anti-Jewish Message

Joe Deluth, joedeluth@gardener.com

Kindly don’t post any more messages from Jonathan Rees, who admits to being both homophobic and anti-Semitic. You can read about that yourself at http://www.crackcity.blogspot.com. There is the most recent blog entry from Jonathan Rees ["Jewish Gangsters in America," October 14]. He does not deserve to have a forum on themail.

This very same Joe DeLuth had posted elsewhere false allegations about my person, and his postings were linked to JOE STERNLIEB at a company called EASTBANC and also to the server IP address belonging to MARY CHEH FOR CITY COUNCIL at the PN Hoffman Company where Mary Cheh has her campaign headquarters.

Subsequently thereafter, Gary Imhoff who is the moderator of TheMail at DC Watch asked on October 18, 2006, all of you to ignore what Joe Deluth wrote:

Dear Real People:

Please ignore the message in the last issue of themail from “Joe DeLuth.” “Joe DeLuth” is what is known in blogger slang as a “sock puppet,” a false identity used to simulate support for or opposition to a person or position. I have matched the address of the computer from which it was sent to another poster, and have determined that it was a spoof or prank E-mail, designed merely to provoke controversy.

As you know, themail is an open forum, and I don’t normally try to check or confirm a poster’s identity. Luckily, over the years there have been few attempts at gaming themail with fake E-mails, and even fewer fakes have actually been published. I’m embarrassed when it happens, and I’ll be a little more vigilant in the future.

Gary Imhoff

themail@dcwatch.com

http://www.dcwatch.com/themail/2006/06-10-18.htm

In an effort to find out who Joe DeLuth was, I wrote to the people at Gardener.com which is Gardener Supply Company in Maine. Here is their response:

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:24 AM

To: jrrees2006@verizon.net

Subject: re: Joe Deluth

Hello Mr. Rees,

We received your fax requesting information on Joe Deluth.

Unfortunately, we do not have anyone working here by that name,

and the domain for our company is gardeners.com, not gardener.com.

The email also is not the normal format for our email addresses.

We have no idea who this is or where the emails could actually be

coming from.

Sorry we could not be of more help.

Sincerely,

Gene P

genep@gardeners.com

Gardener's Supply Customer Service

The reality is, many of the former Ward 3 city council candidates were under attack on the internet by supporters and campaign staffers of Mary Cheh, most of these attacks came under different screen names, but they all came from the server IP addresses at EastBanc, PN Hoffman Company, accounts owned by Joe Sternlieb and his wife Linda Singer who used a long string of phony names like Joe DeLuth, Joe Kerr DC, DC Jendesign and also by Anne-Marie Baristow who is Mary Cheh’s campaign manager.

Mary Cheh and I use to talk on a daily basis but when I confronted her with the evidence of what her campaign staff and supporters were doing to her rivals, she stopped talking to me and her husband was very upset because the JIG WAS UP and Mary Cheh could no longer play that innocent school girl garbage. Mary Cheh did not offer to get her people to stop, she did not apologize and if by some rare chance Mary Cheh would deny this, then we are confronted with some of the very best computer hackers who made it look it was all coming from Mary Cheh’s many staffer at their homes, places of work and Mary Cheh’s campaign headquarters.

Once again, you ability to mislead is underwhelming.

You have emailed someone at "gardeners.com" when Joe Deluth's email was clearly from gardener.com. Is it any wonder that no one at gardeners.com has heard of Joe Deluth?

Here is the post from Joe Deluth:

http://www.dcwatch.com/themail/2006/06-10-15.htm

I am looking forward to any links by these "ficticious people" which demonstrate what you are claiming to see. You have never provided links to any of your claims. Please provide links which demonstrate what you are claiming.

Gary Imhoff and Luke Wilbur have already debunked this. Give it a rest.

As to the rest of you rant, ya, right.

B. Frank

All evidence accumulated supports the fact that Bfrankdc and Truthseekers were a part of this sham here on DC Pages, DC Watch, etc., as their IP addresses match that of former posters JT Frank, Frank B and others here and on other list servers.

JOE DELUTH IS A BIG PHONY

On October 15, 2006, a person named Joe DeLuth using the email address of joe.deluth@gardender.com wrote:

Rees’ Anti-Jewish Message

Joe Deluth, joedeluth@gardener.com

Kindly don’t post any more messages from Jonathan Rees, who admits to being both homophobic and anti-Semitic. You can read about that yourself at http://www.crackcity.blogspot.com. There is the most recent blog entry from Jonathan Rees ["Jewish Gangsters in America," October 14]. He does not deserve to have a forum on themail.

This very same Joe DeLuth had posted elsewhere false allegations about my person, and his postings were linked to JOE STERNLIEB at a company called EASTBANC and also to the server IP address belonging to MARY CHEH FOR CITY COUNCIL at the PN Hoffman Company where Mary Cheh has her campaign headquarters.

Subsequently thereafter, Gary Imhoff who is the moderator of TheMail at DC Watch asked on October 18, 2006, all of you to ignore what Joe Deluth wrote:

Dear Real People:

Please ignore the message in the last issue of themail from “Joe DeLuth.” “Joe DeLuth” is what is known in blogger slang as a “sock puppet,” a false identity used to simulate support for or opposition to a person or position. I have matched the address of the computer from which it was sent to another poster, and have determined that it was a spoof or prank E-mail, designed merely to provoke controversy.

As you know, themail is an open forum, and I don’t normally try to check or confirm a poster’s identity. Luckily, over the years there have been few attempts at gaming themail with fake E-mails, and even fewer fakes have actually been published. I’m embarrassed when it happens, and I’ll be a little more vigilant in the future.

Gary Imhoff

themail@dcwatch.com

http://www.dcwatch.com/themail/2006/06-10-18.htm

In an effort to find out who Joe DeLuth was, I wrote to the people at Gardener.com which is Gardener Supply Company in Maine. Here is their response:

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:24 AM

To: jrrees2006@verizon.net

Subject: re: Joe Deluth

Hello Mr. Rees,

We received your fax requesting information on Joe Deluth.

Unfortunately, we do not have anyone working here by that name,

and the domain for our company is gardeners.com, not gardener.com.

The email also is not the normal format for our email addresses.

We have no idea who this is or where the emails could actually be

coming from.

Sorry we could not be of more help.

Sincerely,

Gene P

genep@gardeners.com

Gardener's Supply Customer Service

The reality is, many of the former Ward 3 city council candidates were under attack on the internet by supporters and campaign staffers of Mary Cheh, most of these attacks came under different screen names, but they all came from the server IP addresses at EastBanc, PN Hoffman Company, accounts owned by Joe Sternlieb and his wife Linda Singer who used a long string of phony names like Joe DeLuth, Joe Kerr DC, DC Jendesign and also by Anne-Marie Baristow who is Mary Cheh’s campaign manager.

Mary Cheh and I use to talk on a daily basis but when I confronted her with the evidence of what her campaign staff and supporters were doing to her rivals, she stopped talking to me and her husband was very upset because the JIG WAS UP and Mary Cheh could no longer play that innocent school girl garbage. Mary Cheh did not offer to get her people to stop, she did not apologize and if by some rare chance Mary Cheh would deny this, then we are confronted with some of the very best computer hackers who made it look it was all coming from Mary Cheh’s many staffer at their homes, places of work and Mary Cheh’s campaign headquarters.

Edited by bfrankdc

If you go and look at what DC Watch posted for Joe DeLuth then you will see that Joe DeLuth listed his email address as joe.deluth@gardener.com not joe.deluth@gardeners.com.

Thus Joe gave a phony email address.

Gary Imhoff already admitted that he erred and Joe's IP address was not the same as mine.

Once again, you ability to mislead is underwhelming.

You have emailed someone at "gardeners.com" when Joe Deluth's email was clearly from gardener.com. Is it any wonder that no one at gardeners.com has heard of Joe Deluth?

Here is the post from Joe Deluth:

http://www.dcwatch.com/themail/2006/06-10-15.htm

I am looking forward to any links by these "ficticious people" which demonstrate what you are claiming to see. You have never provided links to any of your claims. Please provide links which demonstrate what you are claiming.

Gary Imhoff and Luke Wilbur have already debunked this. Give it a rest.

As to the rest of you rant, ya, right.

B. Frank

It is well established that all of the negative campaigning came from Rees. All of the legitimate candidates agree that Rees is the problem. Just look at what Rees himself claims, not just his hundreds of aliases. All of the attacks start with him.

If you go and look at what DC Watch posted for Joe DeLuth then you will see that Joe DeLuth listed his email address as joe.deluth@gardener.com not joe.deluth@gardeners.com.

Thus Joe gave a phony email address.

Gary Imhoff already admitted that he erred and Joe's IP address was not the same as mine.

DC Voter your claim is totally false. In the ward 3 race, the other candidates complained about others in the race being behind the attacks on them. Many running were slinging mud at each other.

Your claim is a purposeful lie just as you are a lie.

It is well established that all of the negative campaigning came from Rees. All of the legitimate candidates agree that Rees is the problem. Just look at what Rees himself claims, not just his hundreds of aliases. All of the attacks start with him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.