Washington DC Message Boards

EVEN IF YOU LOSE, YOU STILL WIN

win.JPGNobody who ran in the DC City Council Ward 3 race was really a loser if you have followed what they faced after the primary.

Just the mere fact that the nine candidates dared to run drew attention of businesses and others.

Bill Rice will most likely be working for Fenty as Tangherlini will bring him onboard in the office of chief of staff.

Eric Goulet will be back working for Jack Evans.

Erik Gaull has new contract work to keep him busy and so does Robert Gordon.

Paul Strauss is already busy preparing to run in 2010 to unseat Mary Cheh, and he has a watch dog group financed by Labor that will accumulate all mistakes Cheh makes to throw in her face.

As for yours truly, I re-registered as Republican and have been offered a lot from groups opposed to voting rights for the District, opposed to gay civil rights and work with conservative owned businesses.

You may not win an election but the fact you tried does bring rewards.

If you look hard enough, nobody who lost their bid for office really lost as most of them have been offerd jobs, contracts or the same after the fact that is just as lucrative as if they had been elected and in most cases better.

Voters fail to realize that being a politician is an exclusive club where nobody really loses, all the candidates win but voters are so stupid that they fail to see that the politicians used them to gain public exposure and that exposure good or bad comes with great rewards ($$$$$$$) as somebody out there will love you no matter what side of the fence you are on, offer you work and flaunt what you offer because America is so diverse there will be followers of any type of political figures.

The more you speak ill of a political figure, the more you help line her/his pockets as you are creating their popularity!

In sum, while people like Bfrankdc, Truthseeker and others spent months here spewing out their hatred, they failed to realize the more they did that the more popular they made me and how that is paying off for me at the bank.

win.JPGNobody who ran in the DC City Council Ward 3 race was really a loser if you have followed what they faced after the primary.

Just the mere fact that the nine candidates dared to run drew attention of businesses and others.

Bill Rice will most likely be working for Fenty as Tangherlini will bring him onboard in the office of chief of staff.

Eric Goulet will be back working for Jack Evans.

Erik Gaull has new contract work to keep him busy and so does Robert Gordon.

Paul Strauss is already busy preparing to run in 2010 to unseat Mary Cheh, and he has a watch dog group financed by Labor that will accumulate all mistakes Cheh makes to throw in her face.

As for yours truly, I re-registered as Republican and have been offered a lot from groups opposed to voting rights for the District, opposed to gay civil rights and work with conservative owned businesses.

You may not win an election but the fact you tried does bring rewards.

If you look hard enough, nobody who lost their bid for office really lost as most of them have been offerd jobs, contracts or the same after the fact that is just as lucrative as if they had been elected and in most cases better.

Voters fail to realize that being a politician is an exclusive club where nobody really loses, all the candidates win but voters are so stupid that they fail to see that the politicians used them to gain public exposure and that exposure good or bad comes with great rewards ($$$$$$$) as somebody out there will love you no matter what side of the fence you are on, offer you work and flaunt what you offer because America is so diverse there will be followers of any type of political figures.

The more you speak ill of a political figure, the more you help line her/his pockets as you are creating their popularity!

In sum, while people like Bfrankdc, Truthseeker and others spent months here spewing out their hatred, they failed to realize the more they did that the more popular they made me and how that is paying off for me at the bank.

Bfrankdc, your attacks on me did earn me $$$$$ because you were perceived by your postings as a left winged whack-job and some believed that your true identity was that of Martin Austermuhle and since many around the city know him to be a pinko-commie and hate his boss Chavez, I capitalized on it.

Thanks Bfrankdc for putting $$$$ in my pockets as you helped others know me when before they did not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.