Washington DC Message Boards

Republican Call to Action

Guest Senator John McCain

Guest Senator John McCain

The Republican National Committee is organizing the largest mid-term election year Get-Out-The-Vote program in our Party's history.

This is an unprecedented effort as the RNC is handling the voter turnout drive for Republican candidates up and down the ticket.

If there is one thing I know from my own experience it's that the RNC is the most effective political force in America because of its strong network of grassroots supporters like you. I am committed to helping win GOP victories at all levels -- and I hope the RNC can count on your help today, too.

Please make a secure online contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more to the RNC Victory Fund to assist with the RNC's vital voter registration and turnout program.

http://www.GOP.com/JohnMcCain

The November 7 elections will be some of the toughest, hardest fought in our nation's history. With our country closely divided politically, victory will go to the Party that does a better job of motivating its base and reaching out to undecided voters.

In addition to getting our voters to the polls, Republicans must get our message out. From keeping our country safe from terrorists to securing our borders to reforming the tax code to make it fairer and cutting wasteful government spending, Republicans are working for a better future for America.

We must elect more Republicans in our states and in Washington, D.C. who will work with President Bush to tackle these tough issues so we can keep our country moving forward.

Your generous online contribution of $25, $50, $100 or $200 to the RNC Victory Fund will help ensure the RNC has the financial resources to reach, register and mobilize pro-Republican voters and get them to the polls on Election Day.

This is an election our Party must win. Please give as generously as you can.

In 2000, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live." The Senator may have had a bad experience in Vietnam prison camp. But, this statement should make Republicans think about electing this man.

But, also in 2000 on the flip Sen. John McCain Criticized George Bush For Not Speaking Out About Bob Jones' Racist Beliefs When He Addressed the School. "If I'd have been invited to go to Bob Jones University, sure, I'd have gone! And I'd have told them, 'Get out of the 16th century and into the 21st century. What you're doing is racist and cruel!' Instead -- instead, Governor Bush went there and never said a word. I would never, ever do such a thing." McCain was referring to the school's strict ban on interracial dating.

I have made many white jokes in the past. So, I have no right to say anything either way about the man.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.