Washington DC Message Boards

Another Happy Customer

mg033106

First of all, let me say that I am a professor by trade so I do a lot of research. It's a part of my nature and job. Plus, I have been wearing all types of weaves off and on for the last 12 years so I know a good job when I see it and I can always tell which stylist know what they are talking about.

I met Valencia about a year ago on this board. I feel like I was meant to meet her. I have had three fusions and Valencia's performance has been the best by a landslide. Her personality matches her work -- profession and unique. This summer I desperately searched for her contact information because I had to get back to her. After missing each other all summer, I was at her location this past Saturday to get my hair done. Due to the time that I needed to get it done, Valencia referred me to her assistant. I didn't have a problem with the change because I trust Valencia. I was more than pleased!!!

I can say this with confidence... as long as I wear weaves, Valencia and her assistant will probably be the only people that I allow to do my hair. As long as they are in business, I will be a faithful customer. She has grown by leaps and bounds in less than a year and surrounded herself with some very knowledgeable and competent people. Both have gained my loyalty and trust. This is from someone that has traveled to various states to get her hair done. I'm glad that I found someone that is 1 1/2 hour away.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, let me say that I am a professor by trade so I do a lot of research. It's a part of my nature and job. Plus, I have been wearing all types of weaves off and on for the last 12 years so I know a good job when I see it and I can always tell which stylist know what they are talking about.

I met Valencia about a year ago on this board. I feel like I was meant to meet her. I have had three fusions and Valencia's performance has been the best by a landslide. Her personality matches her work -- profession and unique. This summer I desperately searched for her contact information because I had to get back to her. After missing each other all summer, I was at her location this past Saturday to get my hair done. Due to the time that I needed to get it done, Valencia referred me to her assistant. I didn't have a problem with the change because I trust Valencia. I was more than pleased!!!

I can say this with confidence... as long as I wear weaves, Valencia and her assistant will probably be the only people that I allow to do my hair. As long as they are in business, I will be a faithful customer. She has grown by leaps and bounds in less than a year and surrounded herself with some very knowledgeable and competent people. Both have gained my loyalty and trust. This is from someone that has traveled to various states to get her hair done. I'm glad that I found someone that is 1 1/2 hour away.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoW, I love positive feedback....And you are right, everyone knows the best way to get on my bad side is not treat my clients like the queens they are....My children, family and clients are my life and I am so blessed....I have the best clients in the world....

Valencia