Washington DC Message Boards

PROOF THAT REES NEVER IMPERSONATED A POLICE OFFICER

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:55 PM

To: jrrees@peoplepc.com

Subject: Re: En Espanol

Here is the campaign flyer in a neutral Spanish version.

If any of these people still want to believe that you have been impersonating my person, I believe that I invited them last week to come to my office here at the LLU, nobody showed nor called.

These people are good at accusing people of things behind phony screen names and they do that because they know that what they are saying are outright lies because a real person who has something truthful to offer does not hide behind a phony name.

The person behind the phony scream names is your opponent Sam Brooks and those in concert with him.

Again, I would invite anyone who accuses you of impersonating me to come to my office at 1800 Columbia Rd after 2 pm and I will be happy to inform them you have not but I would request that they come with proper ID and also proof of what screen name they are using and IP provider.

My door is open to any non-believer.

Metropolitan Police Department

Latino Liaison Unit

1800 Columbia Road, NW

Washington, DC 20009

If any of these people still want to believe that you have been impersonating my person, I believe that I invited them last week to come to my office here at the LLU, nobody showed nor called.

These people are good at accusing people of things behind phony screen names and they do that because they know that what they are saying are outright lies because a real person who has something truthful to offer does not hide behind a phony name.

The person behind the phony scream names is your opponent Sam Brooks and those in concert with him.

Again, I would invite anyone who accuses you of impersonating me to come to my office at 1800 Columbia Rd after 2 pm and I will be happy to inform them you have not but I would request that they come with proper ID and also proof of what screen name they are using and IP provider.

Latino Liaison Unit

1800 Columbia Road, NW

Washington, DC 20009

Wow, that's some "proof" there.

missgloverpark,

How do you explain that "officer magana" posted his initial post from the same IP addresses as (among others)

you (multiple)

"Tammy" (multiple)

"Jason Rees" (multiple)

"Giovani" (Oct 22, 2005, 5:42 PM)

"Melinda" (Oct 21, 2005, 3:55 PM)

jrrees2006 (10/21/05, 3:32 PM)

"Gabriealla Rees" 10/18 4:25 PM

"Phylis/DCPoll"10/8/2005

"Lester Graham", 10/8/2005, 6:37 PM

"House Nigga" (10/8/05, 6:22 PM)

"Linda Spector" (10/8/05, 6:15 PM)

"Frederick Smiley"

"Margie Clay"

"Mindy:

"Juan Antonio Sanchez"

"John Homes and Harry Reems"

"Cindy Jenkins"

"NikkiDix"

Coincidence?

I think not. I do not believe there are that many people posting on DC Boards from dialup-4.249.117.101.Dial1.Washington2.Level3.n who are ALL posting something about Rees, the Rees campaign, or derrogatory statements about Councilman Evans or Councilamn Patterson.

You and "Team Rees" can backpeddle all you want, buy the facts are there for all to see.

B. Frank

Edited by bfrankdc

Come tomorrow to:

Latino Liaison Unit

1800 Columbia Road, NW

Washington, DC 20009

and you will be told how you can be operating from anything but a dial up and make others think someone is.

Wow that is the beauty of using proxies Bozo!

What are you afraid of? You failed to show last week but I suspect that you are too scared to ever walk through those doors..

missgloverpark,

How do you explain that "officer magana" posted his initial post from the same IP addresses as (among others)

you (multiple)

"Tammy" (multiple)

"Jason Rees" (multiple)

"Phylis/DCPoll"10/8/2005

"Linda Spector" (108/05, 6:15 PM)

"Frederick Smiley"

"Margie Clay"

"Mindy:

"Juan Antonio Sanchez"

"Cindy Jenkins"

"NikkiDix"

Coincidence?

I think not. I do not believe there are that many people posting on DC Boards from dialup-4.249.117.101.Dial1.Washington2.Level3.n

You and "Team Rees" can backpeddle all you want, buy the facts are there for all to see.

B. Frank

Come tomorrow to:

Latino Liaison Unit

1800 Columbia Road, NW

Washington, DC 20009

and you will be told how you can be operating from anything but a dial up and make others think someone is.

Wow that is the beauty of using proxies Bozo!

What are you afraid of? You failed to show last week but I suspect that you are too scared to ever walk through those doors..

Officer Magana: What is your badge number?

At 2 pm today why not go to Officer Magana s office and he will show you his badge number after he sees your ID.

Chick ***brown trout*** coward.

Officer Magana: What is your badge number?

THE FOLLOWING IS A LIE AND THERE IS NO INDEPENDENT OR VERIFIABLE SUPPORT TO WHAT YOU SAY!

I too can list as you have and it means nothing. NICE TRUE WHITE BOY!

you (multiple)

"Tammy" (multiple)

"Jason Rees" (multiple)

"Phylis/DCPoll"10/8/2005

"Frederick Smiley"

"Margie Clay"

"Mindy:

"Juan Antonio Sanchez"

"Cindy Jenkins"

"NikkiDix"

Wow, that's some "proof" there.

NikkiDix,

I can actually prove it, and have to several members of the journalistic community. Yours is simply a list, but I have been able to prove what I claim. The other hole in your argument, of course, is that I am not any of the other people you claim I am, nor have I posted from random IP addresses, or under different aliases. (I note that your most recent post came from (65.99.196.83, Select Solutions, LLC of Dallas, TX). The authorities are next.

Why are you speaking on behalf of "missgloverpark", to whom I addressed my post? Why are you also speaking on behalf of "DC Policeman Magana" as well?

B. Frank

At 2 pm today why not go to Officer Magana s office and he will show you his badge number after he sees your ID.

Chick ***brown trout*** coward.

THE FOLLOWING IS A LIE AND THERE IS NO INDEPENDENT OR VERIFIABLE SUPPORT TO WHAT YOU SAY!

I too can list as you have and it means nothing. NICE TRUE WHITE BOY!

you (multiple)

"Tammy" (multiple)

"Jason Rees" (multiple)

"Phylis/DCPoll"10/8/2005

"Frederick Smiley"

"Margie Clay"

"Mindy:

"Juan Antonio Sanchez"

"Cindy Jenkins"

"NikkiDix"

Edited by bfrankdc

I'd also like to note that it's interesting that "Officer" Magana is asking for the following:

"...proper ID and also proof of what screen name they are using and IP provider."

This is NOT information a police officer should be requesting outside of an official investigation.

Officer Magana, I am under absolutely no obligation to provide you with anything, not even my name. You, on the other hand, ARE obligated to provide us with your name, rank, badge number, and so on.

So, out with it. Badge number, please.

NikkiDix,

I can actually prove it, and have to several members of the journalistic community. Yours is simply a list, but I have been able to prove what I claim. The other hole in your argument, of course, is that I am not any of the other people you claim I am, nor have I posted from random IP addresses, or under different aliases. (I note that your most recent post came from (65.99.196.83, Select Solutions, LLC of Dallas, TX). The authorities are next.

Why are you speaking on behalf of "missgloverpark", to whom I addressed my post? Why are you also speaking on behalf of "DC Policeman Magana" as well?

B. Frank

Latino Liaison Unit

1800 Columbia Road, NW

Washington, DC 20009

Two questions:

1) This is in English. Where's the Spanish version?

2) Why does this "campaign flyer" have a personal AOL address in the From line but an DC MPD address at the bottom?

There's a lot that doesn't square.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.