Washington DC Message Boards

Advertisers - Google Site Stats

Luke_Wilbur

Pretty amazing. When I clicked on an Google advertiser and went to their contact us page I saw a

'Google Site Stats - send feedback' link. So I clicked on it. This is the page I was taken to.

Google Site Stats You may have clicked on an ad for this website that was delivered by Google.

Relevant Ads, Quality Advertisers

Google measures the performance of the advertising it delivers. By providing a tool to more accurately measure the performance of the ads we deliver, Google (and advertisers) will be able to improve the quality and relevance of the ads that you see.

Send feedback. Google appreciates hearing about your experience with our advertisers.

Your Privacy

To measure performance, Google uses small strings of text (known as cookies) that are placed on your computer when you click on ads. Cookies typically remain active on your computer for about 30 days. If you visit certain pages of the advertiser's website during that period, Google and the advertiser will be able to tell that you saw the ad delivered by Google.

If you'd like to know more about how Google handles information gathered from the use of cookies, please read our privacy policy. If you want to disable the use of cookies, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Be aware, however, that some websites may not function properly if you refuse to accept cookies.

What will they think of next?