Washington DC Message Boards

GAY SYMBOLISM > Bfrankdc, JT Frank, Frank B

Ever notice the similarities in the names Sam Brooks uses which have a strong gay (phallic) symbolism?

Frank is symbolic of a penis and every screen name Sam Brooks chooses has a phallic symbolization to it.

This is interesting and a dead give away.

Did you forget the many variations you have used here on DC pages and elsewhere Sam?

Isn’t the (Frank) name what you used two years ago when you attacked Harold Brazil on the internet or is the memory of people short and isn’t it a fact that others asked you to stop lying about your homosexuality and to be honest with them and finally come out of the closet, you would not so the majority of the gay community voted for Kwame Brown because you would not be honest about your true sexual orientation.

I would respect you more if you came here under your real name; Sam Brooks and not all your phony gay, phallic symbolic names.

Angela,

If you read through the link below, you will see that Brooks was at a forum AT THE SAME TIME I was posting on DCist. I am not he.

http://www.dcist.com/archives/2005/12/18/o...tion_please.php

Interesting take on the whole gay thing, though.

B. Frank

Ever notice the similarities in the names Sam Brooks uses which have a strong gay (phallic) symbolism?

Frank is symbolic of a penis and every screen name Sam Brooks chooses has a phallic symbolization to it.

This is interesting and a dead give away.

Did you forget the many variations you have used here on DC pages and elsewhere Sam?

Isn’t the (Frank) name what you used two years ago when you attacked Harold Brazil on the internet or is the memory of people short and isn’t it a fact that others asked you to stop lying about your homosexuality and to be honest with them and finally come out of the closet, you would not so the majority of the gay community voted for Kwame Brown because you would not be honest about your true sexual orientation.

I would respect you more if you came here under your real name; Sam Brooks and not all your phony gay, phallic symbolic names.

bullcrap....This is a dead link.....http://www.dcist.com/archives/2005/12/18/o...tion_please.php

Angela,

If you read through the link below, you will see that Brooks was at a forum AT THE SAME TIME I was posting on DCist. I am not he.

http://www.dcist.com/archives/2005/12/18/o...tion_please.php

Interesting take on the whole gay thing, though.

B. Frank

I care, because, you "Angela Brannon", "missgloverpark" and other Reesites seem to be fixated on the concept that I am Sam Brooks (as well as other aliases). I have stated repeatedly that I have never met Sam Brooks, have never emailed Sam Brooks, and certainly am not Sam Brooks. The Blog I referenced proves that I was posting at DCist DURING the Mayoral Forum that Mr. Brooks is reported to have attended, by virtue of posts by those who were there.

By proving this once and for all, we can move off the concept that I am Sam Brooks and move onto real topics of concern to the voters in Ward 3.

I have also only posted here and elsewhere from the IP addresses of the computers I am working from. I have never used another alias, despite the allegations of you and "missgloverpark. To the contrary, you "missgloverpark" and others have clearly been using proxy IP addresses (as evidenced by the slashes (///) that repeatedly occur in your posts, "her" posts and the posts of others here and at DCist. Further it has been confirmed that Jonathon Rees has a habit of posting under multiple aliases as evidenced by the other DCist links I posted. I would note that I have never used a proxy IP address either. I am sure the moderator of these boards can confirm that.

It seems rather mirror-ish (if I can coin a phrase) to continue to accuse me of things that our good friend, the candidate has already been proven of. Keep accusing me of things so I can continue to delve into the nether world of Mr. Rees. I certainly found the Kolp case interesting. I would never have known of it unless you refernenced that name in an earlier post.

Mighty interesting coincidence that you can pull out some random attorney and lo-and-behold there is a Rees connection.

Maybe Rees is really Forrest Gump?

B. Frank

Who cares!

Did it ever occur to your knucklehead that maybe we Reesist are just friends, work associates and not him?

Just maybe we are tired of your attacks that are groundless and designed to prevail through lies and trickery instead of by means of truthful statements as all you know how to do is spend all day here on line and zap out one lie after another hoping to score points and each time you get your ass kicked back into the gutter.

If Bfrankdc is not Sam Brooks then I invite him to meet me in a public place in Cleveland Park, show his ID that says his name is B. Frank as he did say before his last name is Frank, I will show my ID as and that will be a real test of who he really is.

I invite everyone to come down to the agreed to place.

Okay Bfrankdc...Let us have that show down so all can know if you really are who you say you are and not Sam Brooks.

I care, because, you \"Angela Brannon\", \"missgloverpark\" and other Reesites seem to be fixated on the concept that I am Sam Brooks (as well as other aliases). I have stated repeatedly that I have never met Sam Brooks, have never emailed Sam Brooks, and certainly am not Sam Brooks. The Blog I referenced proves that I was posting at DCist DURING the Mayoral Forum that Mr. Brooks is reported to have attended, by virtue of posts by those who were there.

By proving this once and for all, we can move off the concept that I am Sam Brooks and move onto real topics of concern to the voters in Ward 3.

I have also only posted here and elsewhere from the IP addresses of the computers I am working from. I have never used another alias, despite the allegations of you and \"missgloverpark. To the contrary, you \"missgloverpark\" and others have clearly been using proxy IP addresses (as evidenced by the slashes (///) that repeatedly occur in your posts, \"her\" posts and the posts of others here and at DCist. Further it has been confirmed that Jonathon Rees has a habit of posting under multiple aliases as evidenced by the other DCist links I posted. I would note that I have never used a proxy IP address either. I am sure the moderator of these boards can confirm that.

It seems rather mirror-ish (if I can coin a phrase) to continue to accuse me of things that our good friend, the candidate has already been proven of. Keep accusing me of things so I can continue to delve into the nether world of Mr. Rees. I certainly found the Kolp case interesting. I would never have known of it unless you refernenced that name in an earlier post.

Mighty interesting coincidence that you can pull out some random attorney and lo-and-behold there is a Rees connection.

Maybe Rees is really Forrest Gump?

B. Frank

Did it ever occur to your knucklehead that maybe we Reesist are just friends, work associates and not him?

Just maybe we are tired of your attacks that are groundless and designed to prevail through lies and trickery instead of by means of truthful statements as all you know how to do is spend all day here on line and zap out one lie after another hoping to score points and each time you get your ass kicked back into the gutter.

If Bfrankdc is not Sam Brooks then I invite him to meet me in a public place in Cleveland Park, show his ID that says his name is B. Frank as he did say before his last name is Frank, I will show my ID as and that will be a real test of who he really is.

I invite everyone to come down to the agreed to place.

Okay Bfrankdc...Let us have that show down so all can know if you really are who you say you are and not Sam Brooks.

First of all, you seem to forget that the burden of proof, as it were, appropriately lies with the person WHO IS RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE. In any case, this whole "gay symbolism" thing? This is utterly bizarre and embarassing on your part. And I'm fascinated that a so-called champion of gay rights (yeah, sure) would stoop to this, and the previous homophobic comments. And don't even TRY to tell me it's not you posting that crap, Rees. You've done it elsewhere, we all have the screen shots from Craigslist, DCist, and the yahoogroups from which you and your alters are now banned. Ugh, I need to go wash your filth off me now.

Please show all of us you liar any posting in Rees name that you speak an not in some name you want people to think is Rees as that is a lie and a cheap shot by a liar who does not want to meet in public and show his real face as I am Sam Brooks.

First of all, you seem to forget that the burden of proof, as it were, appropriately lies with the person WHO IS RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE. In any case, this whole \\\"gay symbolism\\\" thing? This is utterly bizarre and embarassing on your part. And I\\\'m fascinated that a so-called champion of gay rights (yeah, sure) would stoop to this, and the previous homophobic comments. And don\\\'t even TRY to tell me it\\\'s not you posting that crap, Rees. You\\\'ve done it elsewhere, we all have the screen shots from Craigslist, DCist, and the yahoogroups from which you and your alters are now banned. Ugh, I need to go wash your filth off me now.

Hey Leona, aka "missgloverpark"...you are still using a proxy IP...I ain't meeting with you until you and all of the Reesists stop using proxy IP addresses.

I need to know if I am meeting one person of 200.

B. Frank

Please show all of us you liar any posting in Rees name that you speak an not in some name you want people to think is Rees as that is a lie and a cheap shot by a liar who does not want to meet in public and show his real face as I am Sam Brooks.

Let's make this easy "missgloverpark". Logout of the proxy IP, and log back in using your real one, so as to avoid the "///" that continually appear in your posts as a result of the Proxy IP you are using (by your own definitation)

You really lose all credibility on behalf of yourself and your candidate when you can't be honest.

If I were Rees and there were people posting on message boards on my behalf, I would certainly want them to be honest. If you can't be honest, what kind of trust will you instill in voters?

Voters need trust, and your supporters are an extension of your campaign.

B. Frank

Meeting just all those names I mentioned earlier.

Edited by bfrankdc

There is some validity to the claim Bfrank that you did post before as Frank B and I doubt that is just a coincidence!

Let\'s make this easy \"missgloverpark\". Logout of the proxy IP, and log back in using your real one, so as to avoid the \"///\" that continually appear in your posts as a result of the Proxy IP you are using (by your own definitation)

You really lose all credibility on behalf of yourself and your candidate when you can\'t be honest.

If I were Rees and there were people posting on message boards on my behalf, I would certainly want them to be honest. If you can\'t be honest, what kind of trust will you instill in voters?

Voters need trust, and your supporters are an extension of your campaign.

B. Frank

I have followed most of these postings in many locales and I have never seen any of the candidates ever utter any unkind remark about gays, straights or what have you and I think it is wrong for anyone to say they have.

I hold no shame in saying I disagree with the gay life style, I wish President Bush and Congress would pass a federal ban on gay marriage but I think that I am in the majority and it is no crime to say I think homosexuality is just wrong no matter how you slice it but I am not going to call people names or lie about what they said or did not say.

First of all, you seem to forget that the burden of proof, as it were, appropriately lies with the person WHO IS RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE. In any case, this whole \"gay symbolism\" thing? This is utterly bizarre and embarassing on your part. And I\'m fascinated that a so-called champion of gay rights (yeah, sure) would stoop to this, and the previous homophobic comments. And don\'t even TRY to tell me it\'s not you posting that crap, Rees. You\'ve done it elsewhere, we all have the screen shots from Craigslist, DCist, and the yahoogroups from which you and your alters are now banned. Ugh, I need to go wash your filth off me now.

It happened months ago here on DC Pages in both the political and community pages and over on some of the yahoo groups.

That probably wasn\'t me then. That would be like you posting as \"Brannon Angela\".

Where did this occur?

B. Frank

Well, then please find the posts in question on the DC Pages, because it wasn't me. The IP logs of whatever posts you find will verify that.

If they are in the Yahoo Groups, please provide a link or screen shot, because, again, I am B. Frank and have only ever posted as B. Frank with no proxy IPO addresses. I have never posted at Yahoo...only DCist, DCPages (here) and once at DCDL.

I can see by the slashes that you are continuing to use the proxy IP.

B. Frank

It happened months ago here on DC Pages in both the political and community pages and over on some of the yahoo groups.

That may be your browser as I see no //// on any postings!

Well, then please find the posts in question on the DC Pages, because it wasn\'t me. The IP logs of whatever posts you find will verify that.

If they are in the Yahoo Groups, please provide a link or screen shot, because, again, I am B. Frank and have only ever posted as B. Frank with no proxy IPO addresses. I have never posted at Yahoo...only DCist, DCPages (here) and once at DCDL.

I can see by the slashes that you are continuing to use the proxy IP.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.