Washington DC Message Boards

DC Message Board has become a sick joke

I think that the owner or moderator of DC Message Board has done all of us a disservice by allowing all of this childish, political bickering instead of deleting it as soon as it is posted but no, it encourages it by allowing it to go on and on.

I see two people here Bfrankdc and Truthseeker who I will send over a box of my tampons to as I never saw two screaming little doggesses like this in my life who just cannot stop crying over nothing earth shattering. You two need to grow up and get a life.

It would be nice if DC Message Board would go back and delete all of this crap and restore its integrity and from that point on, it ban these jerks who have ruined it for all.

No no Bfrankdc and Truthseeker; I fail to see where this guy Rees has done you any wrong but you keep on insisting he has or still is but none of us see it or any real proof of it despite the fact you want us to believe it but the evidence just isn’t there.

Missgloverpark, you too have no proof that these two jerks are Sam Brooks.

Again, this message board needs to erase all as far back at needed and give us back this message board for real people who want to post real issues of concern.

PLEASE TURN THIS BOARD INTO A TABULAR RASA!

Angela,

I may have no proof but I believe these various names are who I say they are as Sam Brooks is well known for his dirty tricks and he did this before and nobody else has a reason.

My husband who is far more in touch with local politics says that I am probably 90% right as this is not the first online war Sam Brooks started or had a role in and he has had many enemies and it is just a question of researching and talking to others.

Brooks online war is an act of desparation that only candidates engage in when they chose to attack the others or any one they fear the most.

I am confident the other candidates will out shine this little trouble maker.

I think that the owner or moderator of DC Message Board has done all of us a disservice by allowing all of this childish, political bickering instead of deleting it as soon as it is posted but no, it encourages it by allowing it to go on and on.

I see two people here Bfrankdc and Truthseeker who I will send over a box of my tampons to as I never saw two screaming little doggesses like this in my life who just cannot stop crying over nothing earth shattering. You two need to grow up and get a life.

It would be nice if DC Message Board would go back and delete all of this crap and restore its integrity and from that point on, it ban these jerks who have ruined it for all.

No no Bfrankdc and Truthseeker; I fail to see where this guy Rees has done you any wrong but you keep on insisting he has or still is but none of us see it or any real proof of it despite the fact you want us to believe it but the evidence just isn’t there.

Missgloverpark, you too have no proof that these two jerks are Sam Brooks.

Again, this message board needs to erase all as far back at needed and give us back this message board for real people who want to post real issues of concern.

PLEASE TURN THIS BOARD INTO A TABULAR RASA!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.