Washington DC Message Boards

REES CANNOT POST HERE ON DC PAGES SINCE A MONTH AGO

Proof that Sam Brooks is the nut case posting all of this crap and lying to us that Rees is the person behind all of these names I have learned is not true.

I heard that the moderator Luke blocked Rees weeks ago.

So Sam now needs to explain to all of us why his sick mind under all his aliases BFrankdc, Truthseeker and the like keep on insisting Rees is doing all he says when Rees was knocked off DC Pages and has been blocked.

Please Sam Brooks a/k/a Bfrankdc, Truthseeker and etc., please explain this one **smile**!

Proof that Sam Brooks is the nut case posting all of this crap and lying to us that Rees is the person behind all of these names I have learned is not true.

So Sam now needs to explain to all of us why his sick mind under all his aliases BFrankdc, Truthseeker and the like keep on insisting Rees is doing all he says when Rees was knocked off DC Pages and has been blocked.

Please Sam Brooks a/k/a Bfrankdc, Truthseeker and etc., please explain this one **smile**!

Posting that "you heard" that Rees was kicked off doesn't prove anything. And besides, as you so repetitively point out , anyone can be anyone on the internet. You, just as a crazy hypothetical farout example, could be, say, for example, Rees. Or anyone.

You've proven nothing. Yet again. Hoist by your own pitard. Yet Again.

This is too easy, and thus tiresome. By for now.

Love Ya Lots,

Not Sam Brooks or Bfrank.

You can change screen names but you cannot change your IP address!

This is where your stupidity shows you up to being stupid as any computer savvy person can tell you this.

Posting that "you heard" that Rees was kicked off doesn't prove anything. And besides, as you so repetitively point out , anyone can be anyone on the internet. You, just as a crazy hypothetical farout example, could be, say, for example, Rees. Or anyone.

You've proven nothing. Yet again. Hoist by your own pitard. Yet Again.

This is too easy, and thus tiresome. By for now.

Love Ya Lots,

Not Sam Brooks or Bfrank.

You can change screen names but you cannot change your IP address!

This is where your stupidity shows you up to being stupid as any computer savvy person can tell you this.

You're making my point FOR me, doll. I told you, I only use one IP address.

And you giving ME computer advice is funny as hell, for reasons that I won't share with you. You'd be embarassed if you knew, though. I take that back. You are apparently un-embarassable.

Edited by truthseeker

My husband is a IT professional so I ask him questions and he gives me simple answers whereby I convey them the best I can.

My husband says that it is just way too easy for anyone to post on DC Pages and pretend to be anybody they want and none would be the wiser.

Thus until I hear it from the horse s mouth, I don't believe and others should not either.

You're making my point FOR me, doll. I told you, I only use one IP address.

And you giving ME computer advice is funny as hell, for reasons that I won't share with you. You'd be embarassed if you knew, though. I take that back. You are apparently un-embarassable.

Except that Mr. rees himself posted a week ago:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jonathan Rees

Dec 28 2005, 06:41 PM

Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,304

Right Frank. Over 11,800 people in DC have looked at my website after being directed there via my flyer that my elves have handed out all over Ward 3 and despite your constant criticism, I have received a lot of positive feed back.

As a matter of fact, my elves will be hitting the streets of Ward 3 for Round 2 beginning January 2, 2006.

Come watch us in action Frank and you can critisize me over some coffee at Starbucks which I'll gladly pay for!

Look at it again > http://www.dc2006.net

___________________________________________________________________________________

That is correct but the administrator allowed just that I am told.

Except that Mr. rees himself posted a week ago:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jonathan Rees

Dec 28 2005, 06:41 PM

Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,304

Right Frank. Over 11,800 people in DC have looked at my website after being directed there via my flyer that my elves have handed out all over Ward 3 and despite your constant criticism, I have received a lot of positive feed back.

As a matter of fact, my elves will be hitting the streets of Ward 3 for Round 2 beginning January 2, 2006.

Come watch us in action Frank and you can critisize me over some coffee at Starbucks which I\'ll gladly pay for!

Look at it again > http://www.dc2006.net

___________________________________________________________________________________

MissGloverPark,

If your husband is an IT professional, he's not a very good one. It's not terribly hard to use a variety of IP addresses or use a program that changes your IP address periodically. Rees could well be posting from a variety of addresses. In fact, this is exactly what he did on DCist, where he used the same name and email address on multiple posts but also employed many different IP addresses.

Martin Austermuhle

I did not lie. If you see what the administrator wrote it is clear that he allowed that one posting but did not remove the block permanently but then again, I do not know what the administrator actually agreed to or not or fully did.

Martin,

My husband is here and he says you are half right but it could be if Rees posted, he could have done so from another computer at another loaction. The possibilities are endless.

Also my husband says that your blog DCist caters to the gay community and you have shown biases toward gay candidates or those you think are and he takes what you say with the hidden slant it is written by.

MissGloverPark,

If your husband is an IT professional, he\'s not a very good one. It\'s not terribly hard to use a variety of IP addresses or use a program that changes your IP address periodically. Rees could well be posting from a variety of addresses. In fact, this is exactly what he did on DCist, where he used the same name and email address on multiple posts but also employed many different IP addresses.

Martin Austermuhle

Martin,

No disrespect intended but I was raised a Catholic and I do not support gay rights but it seems to me that the people who have been going after Rees have been gays but they ignore the good Rees has done for them and this is what baffles me.

MissGloverPark,

If your husband is an IT professional, he\'s not a very good one. It\'s not terribly hard to use a variety of IP addresses or use a program that changes your IP address periodically. Rees could well be posting from a variety of addresses. In fact, this is exactly what he did on DCist, where he used the same name and email address on multiple posts but also employed many different IP addresses.

Martin Austermuhle

Have we entered a fourth dimension? How does DCist cater to the gay community more than it caters to any community in the Washington area? Before you say such foolish things, MissGloverPark, please offer us all some evidence. So, how exactly does your husband claim we cater to the gay community, to the extent that is would bias us against Jonathan Rees?

As for Rees' multiple IP address, I gathered over 30 that he used. This means that he has either been using 30 different computers, or using an IP anonymizer.

Martin,

My husband is here and he says you are half right but it could be if Rees posted, he could have done so from another computer at another loaction. The possibilities are endless.

Also my husband says that your blog DCist caters to the gay community and you have shown biases toward gay candidates or those you think are and he takes what you say with the hidden slant it is written by.

Martin,

No disrespect intended but I was raised a Catholic and I do not support gay rights but it seems to me that the people who have been going after Rees have been gays but they ignore the good Rees has done for them and this is what baffles me.

Martin,

Bite your tounge but at the very bottom of your blog in the left hand side is this tiny GAY SYMBOL and you are only fooling yourself by denying that Gothamist was started by gays and has always catered to gays even if straight people go there! There us nothing wrong with this.

Let\'s get real but then again, Miss Glover Park, who cares if they do or do not cater to a class of people as that is no crime and if you oppose gays and gay rights then that is your right.

Martin,

Martin,

Wow. Miss Brannon, you've really exposed yourself here.

News Flash: That is not a GAY SYMBOL. That is a logo for Sitemeter, a program that tracks traffic on websites.

Wow.

Martin,

Bite your tounge but at the very bottom of your blog in the left hand side is this tiny GAY SYMBOL and you are only fooling yourself by denying that Gothamist was started by gays and has always catered to gays even if straight people go there! There us nothing wrong with this.

Let\'s get real but then again, Miss Glover Park, who cares if they do or do not cater to a class of people as that is no crime and if you oppose gays and gay rights then that is your right.

Angela,

Nice to see you are using a proxy IP, as evidenced by the slash (///) in your post.

By the way, any answer to my post:

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7193 ?

B. Frank

Martin,

Edited by bfrankdc

A friend of mine says that Miss Glover Park lives on Tunlaw Street, NW behind the Russian consulate and she works for one of those Latin American embassies. I think she is from Nicaragua!

Angela,

Nice to see you are using a proxy IP, as evidenced by the slash (///) in your post.

By the way, any answer to my post:

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7193 ?

B. Frank

I think nobody would be able to verify your existence Truthseeker but I suspect they could verify that all those aliases you say Rees is could be with ease.

I notice how fast all of you looked for excuses why you did not want to meet Miss Glover Park instead of gladly accepting her offer and show her up as that would have quickly disspelled any belief that you are Sam Brooks!

I think people should take serious note of your refusal to meet to heart and accept that as proof that you are just one of the many aliases that Sam Brooks has created.

Nobody has seem Sam Brooks on the campaign trail but we have seen the others out there and their campaign literature but I guess as long as Rees supporters keep him/you tied up online you/he has no time to be on the campaign trail!

whatever.

Dcist Martin it is still a gay symbol no matter what else you wish to call it as I have seen the rainbow symbol used in so many clever ways.

I believe most of the writers at your blog are gay and I did see a while back DCist Jason post a note to Rees that if Rees had not been married that he might go out with him and then invite Rees to a paintball fight.

Again you can call it a donkey but it is still a jackass.

Wow. Miss Brannon, you've really exposed yourself here.

News Flash: That is not a GAY SYMBOL. That is a logo for Sitemeter, a program that tracks traffic on websites.

Wow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.