Washington DC Message Boards

Hillary Clinton is Going to Lose

Guest Jennifer_*

Guest Jennifer_*

I really think Hillary's emotional speech was staged. It is difficult for me to believe that a woman of her stature would attempt to get votes by displaying tears. As a woman I her recent performance was a disgrace. This is exactly the reason why men think women cannot hold positions of power. Men think we get too emotional in times of great stress. If by chance those tears were real then she does not have what it takes to be our President.

Guest human_*

She meant it; it's just that she "hillary" has been going after the white house for sooooooo long that they thought that they would have no real opposition to them. Plus the clintons have to bring out their big political guns now instead of later, and "democrats" can't use the argument that, because he is black he can't win. Even though they "Democrats" are going to try. The democrats on this one cannot play the race card with out there being political ramifications to it.

Not to mention also that it greatly reduces their coffers for when it comes to the general elections'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really think Hillary's emotional speech was staged. It is difficult for me to believe that a woman of her stature would attempt to get votes by displaying tears. As a woman I her recent performance was a disgrace. This is exactly the reason why men think women cannot hold positions of power. Men think we get too emotional in times of great stress. If by chance those tears were real then she does not have what it takes to be our President.

In my opinion, a president has to strong mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Tears of Joy and Remorse are acceptable at appropriate times for a President.

Tears of Stress and Fustration are not.

I want a strong leader that has a good poker face during a major economic, environmental, and/or security crisis.

Here is the video where Hillary Clinton gets emotional on the campaign trail, January 7, 2008.

I really don't get why everyone is making a big deal out of this.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.