Washington DC Message Boards

MEET THE COMMUNIST PARTY LEADER USA

Psycho

wall.JPG

If your political orientation is very far to the political left, you find Satan to be a cool kind of guy and you support every form of immorality and rationalize it as "civil rights" of others, then you probably read each day the blog called DCist.

DCist editor in chief, Martin Andres Austermuhle is an EX-Convict, leader of the Communist Party USA, spokesman in the USA for the communist leader of Venezuela Hugo Chavez and a pathological liar who spends 75% of his time awake in front of his computer at the Embassy of Venezuela or at home on Capitol Hill looking for new ways of stirring up trouble locally when is he is not seen departing the home of his gay lover across the street from McDonalds on Wisconsin Avenue, NW.

Martin Andres Austermuhle entered the USA sometime before the year 2000 and his first act was to set up a faction of the Communist Party on the campus of Penn State University where he and his fellow Communists were constantly starting trouble and ultimately a riot involving over 2000 people with beer bottles flying everywhere and hitting innocent people. Austermuhle was ultimately forced to leave Penn State and came to DC to reap the rewards of his evilness and mission accomplished on behalf of Hugo Chavez.Read What Austermuhle's Fellow Writers At Penn State Wrote About Him"

Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2000.

Appeal denial forces USG senator Martin Austermuhle to resign.

By Heather Cook. Collegian Staff Writer.

After losing a senator last night, the Undergraduate Student Government Senate postponed one of two actions that may prevent the same thing from happening again. Martin Austermuhle, former USG town senator, was forced to resign his position because Vice President of Student Affairs Bill Asbury denied his appeal of a Judicial Affairs disorderly conduct sanction and he was kicked off campus for a full school year!

Letter to the Editor USG town senator should resign following riot arrest!

I find this letter very difficult to draft, but I believe it to be my best course of action regarding the events that occurred in the early morning hours of July 16. The riot, which it has repeatedly been called, has once again cast a dark shadow upon the Arts Festival weekend for Penn State and the greater State College communities.A large group outside of Acme Pizza on Beaver Avenue is nothing new on Saturday nights. But what makes this weekend special is that 15 people were arrested, including Martin Austermuhle, an Undergraduate Student Government town senator.Martin and I have shared the pleasure of knowing each other through our studies as international politics majors. We both have studied in the same lectures and have often debated one another, both on and off campus. As members of the Penn State United Nations organization, we have come to appreciate each other's different political and societal views concerning the present and future of our globalized world. Martin and I even joked around on Allen Street a couple of weeks ago when the NGA Conference was being held here in State College. Though I do not always agree with his opinions, I openly and honestly believe he is entitled to whatever he believes in and should follow that agenda. I even applaud Mr. Austermuhle for launching the Students for Accountability and Reform and its continued quest of helping those in the most depressed areas of the world.Martin Austermuhle was once again elected in the most recent USG elections as a town senator representing Penn State constituents who reside off of campus. I cast my ballot for him and believe his representation to be true and just. However, following his arrest stemming from the events earlier in the week, I feel he has embarrassed the University, the town of State College and most especially the Penn State student body, which has voted him into his current position. His actions, whatever they may have been, are unbecoming of an elected student representative of this great university.This letter is not personal in any form, whatsoever. But due to the circumstances and conduct of Martin Austermuhle occurring on July 16, 2000, I respectfully request that he resign his position as USG Town Senator immediately and apologize to those who trusted him with their votes.

Erik Karlson senior-international politics

Martin Andres Austermuhle is a threat to the United States of America!

Know The Enemy People!!!!

I take full responsiblity for the accuracy of this posting as it is based upon public records any of you readers can ascertain on the internet!

Luke,

If you do an online search you will find articles penned by Austermuhle attacking the USA, pro-ChaveZ and he pens stories under aliases.

I met Austermuhle/BFrank_DC once at 4 AM coming out of an apartment building on Wisconsin Ave NW.

Bfrank_DC can lie he is not Austermuhle but he is and he is also Truthseeker and Factfinder. Do you see any postings now from those two? No you don't as Austermuhle has abandoned those aliases.

How do you know Martin Austermuhle? Did you meet him? From what I have read DC1st is focused on our local community. Does Martin Austermuhle write columns about his opinions on the political climate in Venezuela that upsets you?

Interesting Jonathan.

I reported in this forum a time when I happened to run into you taping up your campaign flyer:

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?s...st=entry15960

You had access to Martin Austermuhle's photo, as you had posted it extensively already at that point, yet you were still claiming I was one of your political opponents at that time.

You cannot claim to have seen me at 4:00 AM on Wisconsin Avenue because 1) I am always asleep at 4:00 AM; 2) I would not be out and about at that hour and 3) I have never seen you other than the one time I reported it on DC Pages.

B. Frank

Luke,

If you do an online search you will find articles penned by Austermuhle attacking the USA, pro-ChaveZ and he pens stories under aliases.

I met Austermuhle/BFrank_DC once at 4 AM coming out of an apartment building on Wisconsin Ave NW.

Bfrank_DC can lie he is not Austermuhle but he is and he is also Truthseeker and Factfinder. Do you see any postings now from those two? No you don't as Austermuhle has abandoned those aliases.

Bfrank_dc,

Go back to what you said. You said it was early in the morning around 4, you were coming out of an apartment building when I was entering it, you mocked my looks and made a comment about my entering into buildings as I did.

The face I saw that morning was that of (you) Martin Austermuhle.

Go back and look at what you wrote.

Interesting Jonathan.

I reported in this forum a time when I happened to run into you taping up your campaign flyer:

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?s...st=entry15960

You had access to Martin Austermuhle's photo, as you had posted it extensively already at that point, yet you were still claiming I was one of your political opponents at that time.

You cannot claim to have seen me at 4:00 AM on Wisconsin Avenue because 1) I am always asleep at 4:00 AM; 2) I would not be out and about at that hour and 3) I have never seen you other than the one time I reported it on DC Pages.

B. Frank

Luke,

No I am not Martin Austermuhle. I am not Bfrank. I'm not anyone who Jonathan Rees claims I am. I haven't bothered to post here in a long time because there's no point. Jonathan Rees didn't even get a few dozen votes in the election and has become even more irrelevant than he was before the election. Virtually nobody reads DC Pages either.

Yeah right, Factchecker.

Isn't it funny that you pop up at the same time DC Pages shows Austermuhle was scanning the posting?

No I am not Martin Austermuhle. I am not Bfrank. I'm not anyone who Jonathan Rees claims I am. I haven't bothered to post here in a long time because there's no point. Jonathan Rees didn't even get a few dozen votes in the election and has become even more irrelevant than he was before the election. Virtually nobody reads DC Pages either.

Factchecker aka. Truthseeker we have no beef with you. But, you are quite wrong. DCpages gets tens of thousands of visitors a day. I don't understand why you attack what we are doing. How have we offended you?

I love the way you try to manufacture something out of what isn't there, such as trying to claim I said I saw you at 4:00 in the morning. Here is what I reported:

This has to be one of the most amazing threads I have ever seen.

By the way, I saw the legions of Rees and Rees supporters out in force this morning on Wisconsin Avenue posting the illegal campaign sings.

You looked me square in the eye, looking all disheveled, in the orange shirt and blue jeans.

Do you remember me?

Was I Sam Brooks?

B. Frank

I actually saw you around 9:30 AM around the corner of Macomb and Wisconsin. You were desheveled, wearing an Orange shirt (you had since tried to claim I saw your "brother Max") and you were alone, taping up your mini campaign posters. You were by yourself, not with a pack of volunteers.

B. Frank

Bfrank_dc,

Go back to what you said. You said it was early in the morning around 4, you were coming out of an apartment building when I was entering it, you mocked my looks and made a comment about my entering into buildings as I did.

The face I saw that morning was that of (you) Martin Austermuhle.

Go back and look at what you wrote.

Bull Dinky Bfrank_dc! We quit each morning at 6 AM and I was at home at the time you claim you saw me.

I love the way you try to manufacture something out of what isn't there, such as trying to claim I said I saw you at 4:00 in the morning. Here is what I reported:

I actually saw you around 9:30 AM around the corner of Macomb and Wisconsin. You were desheveled, wearing an Orange shirt (you had since tried to claim I saw your "brother Max") and you were alone, taping up your mini campaign posters. You were by yourself, not with a pack of volunteers.

B. Frank

I still do not understand where and why this feud started. Rees you claim you met Martin Austermuhle at 4:00 am on Wisconsin avenue while passing out campaign media. Correct? Was the day you met Mr. Autermuhle Sunday, March 12, 2006? Were you wearing an the orange shirt and blue jeans at the time? Was it at this point Martin Austermuhle mocked your looks and made a comment about the way you entered into buildings. Did any other conversation transpire between You and Martin Austermuhle during this meeting? Did you have any other bad encounters with anyone else between 4 and 6 in the morning?

Luke,

My brother and I were on the street at 4 AM on this day at issue. WE stopped at 5:15 AM and went home and we were in bed by 6 AM.

It was my brother who walked into the door of the apartment building on Wisconsin Avenue across from McDonalds which Austermuhle held open for him. He was wearing the orange shirt.

I was standing 30 feet away on the side walk when Austermuhle walked by but did not see me. The picture I posted of Austermuhle was clearly the man my brother saw and I saw as he was maybe no more than 5'10" but definitely heavier than me of 170.

Austermuhle did not speak to my brother or I.

There was nobody on that street other than Austermuhle, my brother and I.

This is why I can say with 100% certainty that Bfrank_DC is Austermuhle and he will never offer you any verifiable proof he is somethbody else.

I still do not understand where and why this feud started. Rees you claim you met Martin Austermuhle at 4:00 am on Wisconsin avenue while passing out campaign media. Correct? Was the day you met Mr. Autermuhle Sunday, March 12, 2006? Were you wearing an the orange shirt and blue jeans at the time? Was it at this point Martin Austermuhle mocked your looks and made a comment about the way you entered into buildings. Did any other conversation transpire between You and Martin Austermuhle during this meeting? Did you have any other bad encounters with anyone else between 4 and 6 in the morning?

Luke,

I hate Martin Austermuhle because he is a nasty liar who has used many aliases on DC Pages and elsewhere to attack people, and he does this by using different computers at his job where each computer has a different ISP and that is why he comes across as being Bfrank_Dc, Truthseeker, Factfinder and etcetera.

I am not the only person in DC who hates Austermuhle for his dishonest ways.

Click here > http://dcistgohome.blogspot.com/2006/08/aw...ief-martin.html

The list of people who dislike him, know him and know how he likes to stir up trouble wherever he is is too long to post here on DC Pages.

My dispute with Austermuhle started over my stumbling over the fact that at one time he was the gay lover of Sam Brooks which I was told to be accurate by bartenders at Remingtons and The Fireplace who were talking to me about my campaign. They said watch out for Austermuhle a backer and former lover of Brooks.

When I asked Austermuhle about this, he became very upset.

Austermuhle only gets angry at me anytime I speak of any issues concerning gays/gay civil rights, and why? It is because he is gay, he is in the closet and very angry that I made public mention of it. I did this because he was using his blog to promote one of his lovers and if you look at DCist you will see only glowing reports about Sam Brooks but nothing about any of the other 8 who ran for the ward 3 seat.

Also, nobody knew of Austermuhle’s criminal record in the USA and Costa Rica nor his involvement with the Communist Party USA and when I spoke of it, it made the riff between us deeper.

Does this explain things a bit better?

On the DC1st web site it states that Austermuhle lives on the eastern end of Capitol Hill? You are stating that by Austermuhle coming out of Sam Brooks home verified what you heard from the bartenders at Remingtons and the The Fireplace that the two men were lovers. Because of the relationship Austermuhle would use his position at DC1st to destroy your campaign. Is this correct? Do you remember the bartenders names so I can verify what they stated? How did you find out about Austermuhle’s criminal record in the USA and Costa Rica and his involvement with the Communist Party USA?

Luke,

One bartender at The Fireplace named Chuck and one at Remingtons named Paulie both said they knew Martin Austermuhle, he was a infrequent patron and his gay affair with many including Brooks was no secret.

I did not identify the home on Wisconsin as being that of Brooks. I do not know whose home he was emerging from with his hair messy as if he came out of a sand storm.

As for Martin Austermuhle's criminal past and association with the Communist Party, they is easily found by Googling his name and scrolling.

Martin Austermuhle works in Georgetown at the Embassy of Venezuela and is in effect their propoganda point man and when you Google him, you will see some of his writings defending Hugo Chavez.

Also, if you scroll back, you will see a posting or two where Martin Austermuhle admits to having ridden his bike to the upper NW side of the city to be at locations like The Raven Bar & Grill and other locations far away from his home on The Hill and stated such to dispute claims I had made.

On the DC1st web site it states that Austermuhle lives on the eastern end of Capitol Hill? You are stating that by Austermuhle coming out of Sam Brooks home verified what you heard from the bartenders at Remingtons and the The Fireplace that the two men were lovers. Because of the relationship Austermuhle would use his position at DC1st to destroy your campaign. Is this correct? Do you remember the bartenders names so I can verify what they stated? How did you find out about Austermuhle’s criminal record in the USA and Costa Rica and his involvement with the Communist Party USA?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.