Washington DC Message Boards

WRITE IN LINDA CROPP & THERESA CONROY

Psycho

Over in the Tenleytown list server, somebody named Luke2008 is being accused of encouraging voters to write in Linda Cropp and Theresa Conroy in November with the arguments that if Independents and Republicans do such, they could defeat Fenty and Cheh.

I thought Luke20008 was another one of Bfrank's screen names!

I like the way you assign your proclivities to other people. I have no other screen names. I did do a search for Teresa Conroy on the Tenley Listserve and found this post by someone making the suggestion you assign to Luke20008:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenleytown/message/5884

B. Frank

Over in the Tenleytown list server, somebody named Luke2008 is being accused of encouraging voters to write in Linda Cropp and Theresa Conroy in November with the arguments that if Independents and Republicans do such, they could defeat Fenty and Cheh.

I thought Luke20008 was another one of Bfrank's screen names!

Writing in Teresa Conroy is just the sort of mornoic thing that Rees would advocate. Since Conroy will be on the November ballot, there isn't a point to writing her in.

I like the way you assign your proclivities to other people. I have no other screen names. I did do a search for Teresa Conroy on the Tenley Listserve and found this post by someone making the suggestion you assign to Luke20008:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenleytown/message/5884

B. Frank

I never advocated writing in Theresa Conroy!

Some joker named Luke20008 advocated that all of the people who did not vote for Mary Cheh should cross party lines and vote for Theresa Conroy so others claim.

Writing in Teresa Conroy is just the sort of mornoic thing that Rees would advocate. Since Conroy will be on the November ballot, there isn't a point to writing her in.

Rees, we all know that is one of your aliases. And only you could be so stupid as to recommend writing in a candidate who is already on the ballot.

Some joker named Luke20008 advocated that all of the people who did not vote for Mary Cheh should cross party lines and vote for Theresa Conroy so others claim.

I still don't see a post where that poster makes that suggestion. Rees, can you provide a link?

B. Frank

Bfrank,

I too never saw that post but look for that woman who posted that he did and email her to find out what her source is.

I still don't see a post where that poster makes that suggestion. Rees, can you provide a link?

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.