Washington DC Message Boards

TEAM REES TO DISTRIBUTE CROPP FOR MAYOR LITERATURE

TEAM REES has agreed to handle the final round of distribution of the campaign brochure to every home in wards 1, 2 and 3 for Cropp for Mayor.

Tonight, Rees met with Linda Cropp to arrange the foregoing.

Ramon Rivera and his crew will be doing the distribution.

Guest It's Not True

A friend of mine decided to check out Rees's claim below. A highly placed campaign staffer (the highest) said and I quote: "Thank you for the information. It is not true. Mr. Rees is not

associated with our campaign and was not asked by Linda or anyone to participate. "

Another sad lie.

TEAM REES has agreed to handle the final round of distribution of the campaign brochure to every home in wards 1, 2 and 3 for Cropp for Mayor.

Tonight, Rees met with Linda Cropp to arrange the foregoing.

Ramon Rivera and his crew will be doing the distribution.

Give us the name of that so called high ranking staffer at the Cropp camp.

I see Rees and his people every morning putting up along the roads Linda Cropp signs and more but more so along Wisconsin Avenue.

I hate liars who come here and lie just for the sake of showing themselves as liars.

A friend of mine decided to check out Rees's claim below. A highly placed campaign staffer (the highest) said and I quote: "Thank you for the information. It is not true. Mr. Rees is not

associated with our campaign and was not asked by Linda or anyone to participate. "

Another sad lie.

Guest Here's the name:

I see Rees and his people every morning putting up along the roads Linda Cropp signs and more but more so along Wisconsin Avenue.

I hate liars who come here and lie just for the sake of showing themselves as liars.

Guest human_*

" I see Rees and his people every morning",, Then who are you for saying that you are Rees?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Jim NLI

" I see Rees and his people every morning",, Then who are you for saying that you are Rees?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I caught that too! I can't wait to hear the utterly implausible, tortured explanation.

Those always crack me up.

Guest human_*

I have had my name copied before " a different screen name that I use to have", so I checked the Screen name under "note pad". They all came up with L.

You see in note pad a lower case I will show up as an I, and a lower case L will show up as an L. If for some reason some one did copy his screen name then in note pad you CAN tell if some one is faking a screen name.

I caught that too! I can't wait to hear the utterly implausible, tortured explanation.

Those always crack me up.

Mr. Rees did talk to Linda and made the offer to distribute information. He came the office, which anyone can do, where I came out of a meeting to hear the offer, and passed it along to my boss who said no. Phyllis was made aware of the decsion and probably looked at my boss and said Isn't that what we pay Nelson for in Ward 3. As for signs he has been given them twice --a total of nine to place in supporters yard that also support Linda. Linda does not support any candidate other than herself. That said she does love supporters.

Which is now we roll @ Cropp for Mayor. Hope this clears up the issue.

Nelson Jacobsen,

njacobsen@lindacroppformayor.com

Nelson's representations are half accurate.

Despite the offer which Mrs. Cropp accepted and Phyllis Jones' action, I emailed Mrs. Cropp asking what is up with Ms. Jones' not honoring what you agreed to?

Shortly thereafter, somebody dropped off at my place a box full of Linda Cropp's brochures whereby my people have already given them out at the Fresh Foods in Spring Valley, Giant in the Cathedral area and the Safeway in Chevy Chase.

These brochures were dropped off in the same manner Nelson dropped off the yard signs.

Voters said thanks as this was the first time they have seen any Linda Cropp literature being given out in public.

Mr. Rees did talk to Linda and made the offer to distribute information. He came the office, which anyone can do, where I came out of a meeting to hear the offer, and passed it along to my boss who said no. Phyllis was made aware of the decsion and probably looked at my boss and said Isn't that what we pay Nelson for in Ward 3. As for signs he has been given them twice --a total of nine to place in supporters yard that also support Linda. Linda does not support any candidate other than herself. That said she does love supporters.

Which is now we roll @ Cropp for Mayor. Hope this clears up the issue.

Nelson Jacobsen,

njacobsen@lindacroppformayor.com

Let's see.....take the word of a vulgar and malicious internet troll who's been caught lying innumberable times.

Or a well-known decent guy who actually works for Ms. Cropp's campaign.

Let's see. Hmmm. Which..hmmm. Golly...... Yeah, okay. I'm definitely going with...anyone but Rees. Here and at the polls.

Nelson's representations are half accurate.

Despite the offer which Mrs. Cropp accepted and Phyllis Jones' action, I emailed Mrs. Cropp asking what is up with Ms. Jones' not honoring what you agreed to?

Shortly thereafter, somebody dropped off at my place a box full of Linda Cropp's brochures whereby my people have already given them out at the Fresh Foods in Spring Valley, Giant in the Cathedral area and the Safeway in Chevy Chase.

These brochures were dropped off in the same manner Nelson dropped off the yard signs.

Voters said thanks as this was the first time they have seen any Linda Cropp literature being given out in public.

JIm,

The reality is, somebody from the Cropp camp did as I said.

Whether it was an error or Ms. Cropp reversed Ms. Jones or whatever, I got them and they were given out.

Let's see.....take the word of a vulgar and malicious internet troll who's been caught lying innumberable times.

Or a well-known decent guy who actually works for Ms. Cropp's campaign.

Let's see. Hmmm. Which..hmmm. Golly...... Yeah, okay. I'm definitely going with...anyone but Rees. Here and at the polls.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.