Washington DC Message Boards

WHEN IS AMERICA GOING TO SAY --- ENOUGH

WHEN IS AMERICA GOING TO SAY --- ENOUGH

3966409510.jpg2697791504.jpg2990824184.jpgfenty_bio_pic.jpg

When America is confronted with elected leaders like Gov. James McGreevy of New Jersey who was having an extra martial affair with a man; Gov. Elliot Spitzer of New York who was having an extra martial affair with a prostitute; Sen. John Edwards who was having an extra marital affair while his wife was battling cancer and DC Mayor Adrian Fenty who is having an extra marital affair with a long list of men and then we add that to all the other elected officials doing the same --- when is America going to say enough?

When people like you and me are confronted with these perverts the we have good cause to attack these elected leaders and those who stand up for their bad behavior and so should the rest of America!

Slick,

What's the deal with all the anti-gay posts??? I have never heard anything about Mayor Fenty having affairs with men, where do you come up with all of this garbage?

Sounds like self-hatred to me. Do you need to come out of the closet?

And just because people have affairs does not mean that they are perverts. I find all of your posts both comical and offensive at the same time. Don't you have anything better to do then attack the sexual orientation of politicians elected to govern this country. Stick with the politics and not the anti-gay slurs.

And claiming that the DC Mayor has AIDS is very inappropriate (previous post). I'm sure you would be thrilled if others made the same claim about you. Enough is enough.

When were you born Chris.

Ask Ron Alston with DC Gov about his gay affair with Mayor Fenty.

This talk of self hatred and the need to come out is the typical line GAYS use to counter attacke against their immoral, indecent and unnataural life style.

Never claimed Fenty had AIDS just tossed out a question based upon others in the gay community who know him are asking.

Slick,

What's the deal with all the anti-gay posts??? I have never heard anything about Mayor Fenty having affairs with men, where do you come up with all of this garbage?

Sounds like self-hatred to me. Do you need to come out of the closet?

And just because people have affairs does not mean that they are perverts. I find all of your posts both comical and offensive at the same time. Don't you have anything better to do then attack the sexual orientation of politicians elected to govern this country. Stick with the politics and not the anti-gay slurs.

And claiming that the DC Mayor has AIDS is very inappropriate (previous post). I'm sure you would be thrilled if others made the same claim about you. Enough is enough.

Chris, I could post on this messgae board but Luke would not allow it unclothed fotos of Mayor Fenty have sex with other men at a private retreat.

Guest vcxvcx
Chris, I could post on this messgae board but Luke would not allow it unclothed fotos of Mayor Fenty have sex with other men at a private retreat.

More unintentionally hilarious BS from DC's reigning laughingstock.

Guest human_*

Just so you know Slick; I talked with several folks that I know of in ward 3, and they have no clue as to who Mary Cheh is.

So don't feel bad about losing the election there. The people that I know, know their community.

They just simply don't care who their council member is.

Guest_vcxvcx_*

I am laughing all the way to the bank while you are not and is how I differ from my detrators who are mainly from the Gay community who were behind the attacks on me because they feared me.

More unintentionally hilarious BS from DC's reigning laughingstock.

Less than 30% of the district residents ever vote in any election because most see DC gov as a joke.

Just so you know Slick; I talked with several folks that I know of in ward 3, and they have no clue as to who Mary Cheh is.

So don't feel bad about losing the election there. The people that I know, know their community.

They just simply don't care who their council member is.

Guest Soldier of God_*

To those that are faithful to the sacrament of matrimony, every Christian family may cultivate the values of love and communion in order to be a small evangelising community, sensitive and open to the material and spiritual needs of its brothers. - Pope Benedict XVI

To those that are faithful to the sacrament of matrimony, every Christian family may cultivate the values of love and communion in order to be a small evangelising community, sensitive and open to the material and spiritual needs of its brothers. - Pope Benedict XVI

There are other religions out there besides Christians. There are Jews, Protestant, Catholics, Muslins, and probably many others.

When any couple is in a matrimonial union neither should be unfaithful,

Most people do not vote because they do not want to take the time to get involved with the government, or the running of it. Then there are some who really get involved, and the more power to them for it.

Guest lkjlkjlkjlkj
Guest_vcxvcx_*

I am laughing all the way to the bank while you are not and is how I differ from my detrators who are mainly from the Gay community who were behind the attacks on me because they feared me.

Sure, Rees, sure. What a strange, obsessive, unstable little person you are. You're too delusional to even realize how madly you're embarrassing yourself. There's not a person in this city who doesn't think you're an idiotic creep.

Thank you but not everybody would agree with you.

Sure, Rees, sure. What a strange, obsessive, unstable little person you are. You're too delusional to even realize how madly you're embarrassing yourself. There's not a person in this city who doesn't think you're an idiotic creep.

Guest sdhfbfjshdfgsjdhf
Thank you but not everybody would agree with you.

In a rare turn of events, you're correct. Only intelligent, experienced, insightful people who know you personally would. Also, I forgot to include the phrase "foul-smelling" in my original description.

I guess that same would follow all those who agree with me and follow my blog daily!

In a rare turn of events, you're correct. Only intelligent, experienced, insightful people who know you personally would. Also, I forgot to include the phrase "foul-smelling" in my original description.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.