Washington DC Message Boards

I think the Redskins will have a great season

joeknight

Michael Vick knew about the Dog fighting that was going on at his home and I think he will be charged and he will do time in jail and his career in the NFL will be in jeopardy too. Vick is mean to Dogs and he should go to jail for a pried of time and after that time see what the NFL will do about Vicks futher in football. I hope he will learn a big lesion out all this stuff that is going on with him at this moment in time. I think it is wrong to have Dogs fight each other and for Vick to have knew about all the stuff that was going on at his home he should go to jail. And face the music and get his act together and be a good person too.

I got your email and I agree that winning 14 games is a hard thing to do but I also think if we play with energy we can win a lot of games. I hope we go to the playoffs and win the NFC championship game too and then we might go to the Super bowl and become world champions and become the best team in the NFL. DCpages staff are die hard Washington Redskins fans!

I am excited for Redskins training camp and I am ready to see Santana Moss and the Washington Redskins too. I am positive that the Redskins will go to the Big dance I mean the Super bowl and I am ready for foot ball and to go to Redskins and Dallas Cowboys game too. I hope we all go to the game this year. The Washington Redskins are the best team in the NFL. That’s what I think and no one is going to change my mind about that at all. I am a Die hard Redskins fan for life and I think the Redskins are going to do great this season and go to the post season too.

Clinton Portis is ready for the 2007 season and I think he is going to do great and I hope the Washington Redskins go to the playoffs and the Super bowl too. I am a huge Washington Redskins fan for life. I think we are going to do a great job this season and win all are games too.

This august is preseason NFL football and I am ready for the football season and I hope the Redskins go all the way to the Super bowl and I am going to watch every Redskins game and have fun and I am going to have tea and sacks too. I hope all of us at DCpages can go to regular season Redskins game this year and have fun.

• 4 weeks later...

A Great Defense Wins Championships

I think the Redskins are going to do alot better than what people predict. I really believe that our Secondary and Linebackers are tops in the league. Landry is going to be a big impact from last year's Archuleta mistake. Sean Taylor is a beast. As long as Sean Springs stays healthy he will be a solid corner. This year Carlos Rogers will show why we drafted him in the first round. Fred Smoot will be there to give to back up the secondary. Rocky McIntosh, Marcus Washington, and London Fletcher will make up the best linebacker corp in the NFL this season.

The Key will be whether the Redskin Defensive Line can get any pressure. Conelius Griffin and Andre Carter should be solid. Phillip Daniels, Kedric Golston and Anthony Montgomery need to have a good season. Look for some really great nickel packages. If the Redskins get more line surge we just may have a championship season and Vegas bookies will be crying as I cash in my bets at the end of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

Except for the prevent (why does anyone play this, it automatically gives the offense 15-yard chunks), the corners and safeties played great last night. Landry and Taylor are beast that knock the daylights out of receivers.

Oh yeah, maybe the Redskins should give Portis a shot at safety, he always seems to make the tackle when we turn the ball over and half the time he pops the defender. Nice hit last time.