Washington DC Message Boards

'Be your own boss'

novacommercial

Financials

Asking: $152,000

Gross: Not Disclosed

Cash Flow: $72,000

FF&E: $60,000 (included in the asking price)

Business Summary

A full range of instruction is available from fine performing arts, providing lesson in all instruments and theatre.

The school has year- round class schedule, and also offers a number of summer camps, as well as birthday parties.

The owner has done the hard and costly start-up work, for which the new owner will receive the lucrative benefits.

Business less than three years old, and has a lot invested in marketing. Established and very satisfied customer base.

Current customer base is 180+. Serious inquiries only!

Please contact

Jackie S. Choi, GRI CSP Direct: 703-625-7720

Fairfax Realty, Inc Commercial Sales & Leasing

or Stephanie Oh Direct: 703-307-0914

• 3 years later...

TRUCKERS OF THE UNITED STATES UNITE; http://jobs.truck.net/

You do understand that I can just keep on posting at will. WE ARE THE UNITED STATES.

You see folks, there is nothing that we can't do, AND I MEAN NOTHING.

I AINT HIGH, I AINT DRUNK, BUT I AM HIGH ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST NATION IN THE WORLD. WE EVEN HAVE A LEFT WING PRESIDENT WHO IS AFRICAN AMERICAN.

Here I am wheelchair bound for life, and christ! I made it to the White House.

COME ON FOLKS, CHRIST!!! IF I CAN FULLFILL MY DREAMS,THEN WHY CAN'T THE REST OF YOU?????????

THIS IS THE LAND OF OPPROTUNITIES.

<Even though I have had several democrats actively try to run me over, sick their dogs on me, tried to keep me from voting, and I have to honestly say that: You democrats out there who have done these things and more to me, give the democrat party a bad name.

I will never be a democrat, I will always be REPUBLICAN.[ Even though I have paid for being an open Republican, I wouldn't take anything back, and that's how really proud I am at being a Republican.

Even with all of that WE "Republicans" SERVE YOU "The American People". WE GOT IT!!! I can promise you that easy.

FISH FARMING; http://www.aquafeed.com/

Luke you once told me that we "The United States" have to give up certian things in order for our economy to grow?

NO WAY.

WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. WE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

Human,

I work with many manufacturers for products that I create. There are some products that are no longer made in this country. I can no longer purchase thin glass Christmas balls from the United States. They are now only made in China and Germany. Many things are no longer made in the USA.

There are some medical products that I use that are no longer made in this country Luke.

Some of my solutions are considered rather unique.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human,

I work with many manufacturers for products that I create. There are some products that are no longer made in this country. I can no longer purchase thin glass Christmas balls from the United States. They are now only made in China and Germany. Many things are no longer made in the USA.

want to bet? http://www.glassart.biz/Listings/Listings.asp?L=C12S31

There is nothing that we The United States can't do. Just got to look in the right places is all.

That is a great link. But, they do not make the thin glass balls. The last plant that made them was a GE plant in Kentucky. They used that plant mainly to also make old incandescent light bulbs.

Now all the glass balls are thick lime soda glass. Thanks for your help.

In order for me to get the medical products that I needed made because the people I use to get it from went over seas, and it took some time for that type of business to get up and running. I asked other companies if they could make it for me, they were flexible. I got it done.

Just because a company says that, that is all they make? doesn't mean thats all that they will make.

Your welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a great link. But, they do not make the thin glass balls. The last plant that made them was a GE plant in Kentucky. They used that plant mainly to also make old incandescent light bulbs.

Now all the glass balls are thick lime soda glass. Thanks for your help.

By the way; Having 1.34 gigbytes of business links "not broken up either" of directories to the united states alone does have it's advantages.

The Library of congress web site is a nice place to have a web site listed at.

There are certian things that I am still very old web about.

• 3 weeks later...

You see folks; When Brazil first started off ; Their total exports were 1.4 million dollars.

All you have to do is look at that link, and that's how much that they have grown in 7 years.

I also have the Entire Middle East Directory "In Detail".

This is why Brazil is so successful;

http://www2.anba.com.br/

When I tell you folks to step out of your own ideology; I aint kidding around.

This is a hardcore link.

Fantastic web site. I love that idea. I have for years. I tried so hard to do that with Latin American countries. We were going to do a VegaDCpages.com. They did not consider me latino cause I was too white looking and could not speak fluently. Then I tried to do the same thing with a Japanese group. I was too small of a company to work with. So, I have had to do this on my own with the support of a great staff. But, I am not giving up. I never tried it with the Arab community. Maybe that is where I need to go.

Tell me what you think of the new DCpages.com look.

http://www.dcpages.com/test2.php

Its okay, I look Italian, and I am not. I never listened to the ones who told me that "Well you are only a cripple". No bull, I have government officials from other countries asking me to go work for them.

Fantastic web site. I love that idea. I have for years. I tried so hard to do that with Latin American countries. We were going to do a VegaDCpages.com. They did not consider me latino cause I was too white looking and could not speak fluently. Then I tried to do the same thing with a Japanese group. I was too small of a company to work with. So, I have had to do this on my own with the support of a great staff. But, I am not giving up. I never tried it with the Arab community. Maybe that is where I need to go.

Tell me what you think of the new DCpages.com look.

http://www.dcpages.com/test2.php

I'm very picky about the web sites that I go too.

Democrats and Republicans alike come here because they know that this is the portal for Washington D.C.

Christ!!! I know it. That aint little league in any way shape or form.

Other governments don't watch this web site for kicks.

How did the Brazilians first start off in Exporting "This IS Important" to the Middle East?

Furniture, and Some produce.

Concentrate on your strengths, and build from there.

That's how the Brazilians did it.

I showed you People in here how Brazil did it.

NO ONE on this Message Board can tell me that we "U.S. Citizens" can't do better.

Again! Concentrate on your Strengths and Build from there.

Go to your Local Chamber of Commerce. WIN!!!!!!!!!!

<Brazil probably does not like in me telling you how they did it. But I'm for this country "The United States" WINNING ECONOMICLY. Information goes both ways on the Internet.>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HUMAN

I love this President; he is NOT concentrating on jobs, but just on his own political agenda WHICH IS LEFT WING POLITICS.

Entitlements when the job market is tanking.

Unions when the job market is tanking.

Taxes when the job market is tanking.

Cap and Trade when the jobs market is tanking.

Immigration Reform when the Jobs market is tanking.

Anything for the Jobs Market other than FEDERAL JOBS?

• 1 month later...
Guest Human

Okay; this is what ever that web site is called for emerging countries listed as being.

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerging_markets

The Big Emerging Market (BEM) economies are Brazil, China, Pakistan, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, South Africa, South Korea,[9] and Turkey."

There is more then that. <wink>

Have fun finding them. ]:)

Guest HUMAN

Ya know; the beauty about these posts is that you have seen how I used just one example "being brazil" in how they did it, and they did it in what? 7 years.

There is nothing to say that we here in America can't do the same.

At the very least you have a working understanding in how ALL of us can move forward.

Take it for what it's worth!!!