Washington DC Message Boards

BAD NEW PEOPLE…REES IS MARRIED!

Perry

Rees placed this on his website > http://dc2006.net/marriage.jpg

Rees has made Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker and Golden Girl liars!

I would bet that Rees can make all of you liars on everything you have accused him of.

I almost believed all of you but no more. I am going to believe the words of Rees over all of you any day!

THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. Now try to explain this away...it is an official government document and can be verified.

Well then someone should tell Mindy about her husband's attempts at extramarital affairs, unless she's okay with that (and I do believe the posting dates on these were posted after the alleged date of marriage).

Jonathan Rees' attempt to solicit sex take 1:

http://forums.washingtondc.craigslist.org/?ID=25967295

Jonathan Rees' attempt to solicit sex take 2:

Received: by 10.11.1.23 with SMTP id 23mr161921cwa; Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:26:49 -0800 (PST)

Received: from 4.249.111.100 by f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com with HTTP;

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:26:49 +0000 (UTC)

To: "Discrete affairs in Washington DC area" <Discrete-affairs-in-Washington-DC-area@googlegroups.com>

Subject: ITALIAN MAN 40 ISO WM FOR KINKY SEX

Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:26:49 -0000

Message-ID: <1132975609.493196.246950@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

User-Agent: G2/0.2

X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; PeoplePal 3.0; InfoPath.1; PeoplePal 6.1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

If you a kinky lady and would like to meet a hot Italian guy then let's

chat.

I would bet that Rees can make all of you liars on everything you have accused him of.

I almost believed all of you but no more. I am going to believe the words of Rees over all of you any day!

THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. Now try to explain this away...it is an official government document and can be verified.

It hardly needs to be said that this digital photo in no way contradicts the abundant evidence contained under the "Multiple Alias Disorder" posts pinned to the top of this forum.

Just to be painfully accurate, in point of fact no one actually said categorically that Rees/you weren't married, though they did raise the question. Good luck providing documents to answer any of their other questions about your background.

Edited by truthseeker

Rees,

Please point to a place where I said you were not married.

Please demonstrate where anything I have posted is a lie.

I have already done this a number of times about you and your posts. How are those 0, I mean two I mean three kids (are they 30, 25 and 16, or are they twins and a younger one?)

B. Frank

Let me interject something here from knowledge I have of this Rees guy.

I do know that he does have three kids. He has twin daughters Antonella and Anita who are 30, a son named Jason who is 25 and that screen name of Nikkidix is an African American woman named Nikki Dixon who was a foster child Rees took care of for 12 years and lives out in Hyattsville, Maryalnd.

As for that posting seeking sex, while it appears to have his name, it is a weak claim because there is no email address to link it to Rees.

Rees,

Please point to a place where I said you were not married.

Please demonstrate where anything I have posted is a lie.

I have already done this a number of times about you and your posts. How are those 0, I mean two I mean three kids (are they 30, 25 and 16, or are they twins and a younger one?)

B. Frank

As for the issue of multiple aliases people. I do not believe that is the case but I do believe that what all of us are seeing is that Rees has a good number of kids working with his campaign that are using their computers and they are these aliases you claim is Rees.

The army of kids working for his campaign I would bet are the ones here playing games with the floating IP addresses but rest assured Rees is 100 miles away from what they are doing but knows it and does not care.

Have any of you ever seen these kids out on the street giving out his stuff? I have.

A friend of mine who knows Rees well says one of Rees favorite sports is to play with you, make you go out on the ledge and saying something and then turn around and prove how wrong you are and then bad mouth you later in front of as many people he can how stupid you are.

I think anything he says is probably true but he gives you half the informations and wants you to contradict him so he can have the pleasure of showing later he was being honest and you are a azz hole. He gets his rocks off doing that to people he sees as being snobby nosed, know-it-alls.

Rees hates people who think that they are so politically correct.

It hardly needs to be said that this digital photo in no way contradicts the abundant evidence contained under the \"Multiple Alias Disorder\" posts pinned to the top of this forum.

Just to be painfully accurate, in point of fact no one actually said categorically that Rees/you weren\'t married, though they did raise the question. Good luck providing documents to answer any of their other questions about your background.

This statement about Rees' children is false.

But, "Perry Mason," answer this: If you claim that Rees married "Mindy Lynn Silverman" in 2004, who is the mother of these three children?

I do know that he does have three kids. He has twin daughters Antonella and Anita who are 30, a son named Jason who is 25 and that screen name of Nikkidix is an African American woman named Nikki Dixon who was a foster child Rees took care of for 12 years and lives out in Hyattsville, Maryalnd.

As for that posting seeking sex, while it appears to have his name, it is a weak claim because there is no email address to link it to Rees.

Everybody knows that answer. Rees was previously married to Maria Antonetta Cisneros who is the niece of Henry Cisneros the former Secretary of HUD under Clinton. She died in June 1998.

This statement about Rees\' children is false.

But, \"Perry Mason,\" answer this: If you claim that Rees married \"Mindy Lynn Silverman\" in 2004, who is the mother of these three children?

Obviously Golden Girl you have not bothered to ask around especially of people who know Rees.

It is a cheap shot to accuse someone of posting under fake names when I believe you are missing the point that it is more than one person going at you.

Yes, apparently \'everybody\' who posts under fake IPs claims not be Rees.

Wow, incredibly insightful. Your intellect remains dizzying.

Obviously Golden Girl you have not bothered to ask around especially of people who know Rees.

It is a cheap shot to accuse someone of posting under fake names when I believe you are missing the point that it is more than one person going at you.

As for the issue of multiple aliases people. I do not believe that is the case but I do believe that what all of us are seeing is that Rees has a good number of kids working with his campaign that are using their computers and they are these aliases you claim is Rees.

The army of kids working for his campaign I would bet are the ones here playing games with the floating IP addresses but rest assured Rees is 100 miles away from what they are doing but knows it and does not care.

Have any of you ever seen these kids out on the street giving out his stuff? I have.

A friend of mine who knows Rees well says one of Rees favorite sports is to play with you, make you go out on the ledge and saying something and then turn around and prove how wrong you are and then bad mouth you later in front of as many people he can how stupid you are.

I think anything he says is probably true but he gives you half the informations and wants you to contradict him so he can have the pleasure of showing later he was being honest and you are a azz hole. He gets his rocks off doing that to people he sees as being snobby nosed, know-it-alls.

Rees hates people who think that they are so politically correct.

Utterly ridiculous. The recurring syntactical and linguistic idiosyncracies (among other things) point to a common author. But again, the undeniable proof of common authorship is posted at the top of the forum.

Edited by truthseeker

When it was pointed out on DC Pages that Rees said that he has three children here on DC Pages, but said that he has two children on his own website, Rees promptly deleted his biography from his website.

Rees wrote on his website, I am married to the former Mindy Lynn Silverman (actress) and I have two children; daughter Anita 30 and son Jason 25.

Rees also included his employment history (which remains mysteriously vague in his other messages):

I am currently employed by:

* Institutional Dental Care, Inc. of Washington, D.C. as its Business Manager.

IDC is a dental service that provides dental care throughout DE, DC, MD, NJ, VA and other locations at assisted living and nursing home facilities to senior citizens.

* Prince George's County Hospital as its Dental Clinic Administrator.

* Los Gellegos Food Corporation San Juan, Puerto Rico as a member of the Board of Directors.

I have a copy of the original webpage that Rees deleted. I'm not sure if I can post a copy of that page here, but I can make it available to any real person who wants it.

Imagine that. In her own post in a now-infamous DCist comments thread, Ree's own "daughter" said the two girls were different ages, not twins.

But whats really fascinating? THIS: That "daughter" was named "Gabriella" not "Antonella". Not a mistake one would expect from someone who (if you're not him) knows him well enough to have access to his marriage license.

Just interesting, that's all.

When it was pointed out on DC Pages that Rees said that he has three children here on DC Pages, but said that he has two children on his own website, Rees promptly deleted his biography from his website. ....

Rees wrote on his website, I am married to the former Mindy Lynn Silverman (actress) and I have two children; daughter Anita 30 and son Jason 25.

Rees also included his employment history (which remains mysteriously vague in his other messages):

I am currently employed by:

* Institutional Dental Care, Inc. of Washington, D.C. as its Business Manager.

IDC is a dental service that provides dental care throughout DE, DC, MD, NJ, VA and other locations at assisted living and nursing home facilities to senior citizens.

* Prince George's County Hospital as its Dental Clinic Administrator.

* Los Gellegos Food Corporation San Juan, Puerto Rico as a member of the Board of Directors.

I have a copy of the original webpage that Rees deleted. I'm not sure if I can post a copy of that page here, but I can make it available to any real person who wants it.

FC, check the new topic I've posted ("HOW Many Children?"). There you'll find screenshots of the now-deleted page you referenced.

Well then someone should tell Mindy about her husband's attempts at extramarital affairs, unless she's okay with that (and I do believe the posting dates on these were posted after the alleged date of marriage).

Jonathan Rees' attempt to solicit sex take 1:

http://forums.washingtondc.craigslist.org/?ID=25967295

Jonathan Rees' attempt to solicit sex take 2:

Received: by 10.11.1.23 with SMTP id 23mr161921cwa; Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:26:49 -0800 (PST)

Received: from 4.249.111.100 by f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com with HTTP;

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:26:49 +0000 (UTC)

To: "Discrete affairs in Washington DC area" <Discrete-affairs-in-Washington-DC-area@googlegroups.com>

Subject: ITALIAN MAN 40 ISO WM FOR KINKY SEX

Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:26:49 -0000

Message-ID: <1132975609.493196.246950@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

User-Agent: G2/0.2

X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; PeoplePal 3.0; InfoPath.1; PeoplePal 6.1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

If you a kinky lady and would like to meet a hot Italian guy then let's

chat.

BSSSSSHHHHHHHssssss!!!! (SOUND OF ME SPITTING MY COFFEE ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN)

WHOAAAAAOW... Rees is my favorite ant-hero. Hands down, he wins "Shaddiest person of the year" award with that series.

thank you so much goldengirl...part of me wants to print these out and plaster them all over glover park.. but that takes too much effort.. I'd rather trim my toenails.

Does Mindy know about this:

http://washington.friendsearch.com/love/di...ofcolumbia6.htm

It's a personal ad in which Rees writes:

ISO A GREAT WIFE

I am in search of a Maryland gal who is in search of a great guy with a caring, loving, friueldly, funny and outgoing personality for marriage. ...

Rees included his picture with that advertisement.

And there's this: http://www.baycouples.com/cgi-bin/profile.pl?user=jrrees1955, which certainly raises some eyebrows.

(The links below are very adult, so don't click on them if you don't want to read adult content.)

And this: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wash_DC_Swingers/message/1074

And this: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wash_DC_Swingers/message/1055

There are a lot of Rees' personal ads around the Internet. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that. But it certainly raises more questions about the statements Rees has been making here.

Thanks aglue, but I can't take all the credit, factchecker2 found the google post...

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7596

Does Mindy know about this:

http://washington.friendsearch.com/love/di...ofcolumbia6.htm

It's a personal ad in which Rees writes:

ISO A GREAT WIFE

I am in search of a Maryland gal who is in search of a great guy with a caring, loving, friueldly, funny and outgoing personality for marriage. ...

Rees included his picture with that advertisement.

And there's this: http://www.baycouples.com/cgi-bin/profile.pl?user=jrrees1955, which certainly raises some eyebrows.

(The links below are very adult, so don't click on them if you don't want to read adult content.)

And this: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wash_DC_Swingers/message/1074

And this: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wash_DC_Swingers/message/1055

There are a lot of Rees' personal ads around the Internet. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that. But it certainly raises more questions about the statements Rees has been making here.

Surprize! Those messages have been deleted.. I'm sure someone saved them somewhere though...

-a

I have the text of those messages that Rees deleted. Alas, the content of these posts is rather icky and xgraphic and I don't want to repost it here. I expect that a lot of people saw Rees' messages before they were deleted -- and they were saved by me and others "for the record."

Meanwhile, you can get a sense of what Rees posted and how strange he is from a Yahoo profile Rees created, but seems unable to delete: http://profiles.yahoo.com/jrrees_1955

Surprize! Those messages have been deleted.. I'm sure someone saved them somewhere though...

-a

I have the text of those messages that Rees deleted. Alas, the content of these posts is rather icky and xgraphic and I don't want to repost it here. I expect that a lot of people saw Rees' messages before they were deleted -- and they were saved by me and others "for the record."

Meanwhile, you can get a sense of what Rees posted and how strange he is from a Yahoo profile Rees created, but seems unable to delete: http://profiles.yahoo.com/jrrees_1955

Anticipating that the poster would eventually try to make the Swingers posts vanish into thin air, I did actually get screen shots. I'm debating whether to post them here, as they're revolting, but let's just say that they feature the poster bragging at length about his supposed prowess in the area of adult activity.

I wish there was some sort of bleach to remove this hideous visual from my mental image bank. Another reason I haven't posted it -- I don't want to subject readers to this same affliction.

I'd like to second what BFrank said above. It's not that I care what people do (or say they do) sexually. It's not anyone's place to judge, and in any case I'm all for people enjoying themselves consensuallyand safely. Perhaps he has a poly relationship of some kind. Whatever.

No, the point is that the "marital status" information in the posts contradict what's been posted elsewhere. Even assuming a poly relationship, either THOSE posts contain a lie (to potential partners) or all the other biographical posts contain a lie (to the voting public.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.