Washington DC Message Boards

I post in my own name

EDS

Read what Ms. Bresloff wrote.

You may have a card to vote but it is not in Ward 3 under the name B. Frank and thus it is either in another ward or under a different name.

You are not so smart Bfrank to deceive people so easily.

Explain why I am looking at my Voter Registration Card?

Logic dictates that you can\'t refute a negative.

I have a card, and have voted in about every primary and general election for which I have been eligble.

Some of use are using our names and are using a real IP address.

Some of us are running for office and are using a proxy IP address.

You do the math.

B. Frank

I believe one of the candidates has mimimal education and less than one full year of a work history.

I am talking about Sam Brooks. Is that a bio people in Ward 3 would want?

\"Hi, I\'m Jonathan Rees. I post on message boards using a proxy IP. I won\'t tell you anything about my educational or professional background. But in my own mind, I believe I will be an excellent member of the D.C. Council. Please vote for me.\"

That\'s a winning message, Mr. Rees.

B. Frank

Not for me, but then I am not the one fixated on Mr. Brooks.

Although, at least he is honest in disclosing his lack of experience.

B. Frank

I believe one of the candidates has mimimal education and less than one full year of a work history.

I am talking about Sam Brooks. Is that a bio people in Ward 3 would want?

Not true. Mr. Brooks falsely represented that he had this thriving computer business when in fact it was in his bedroom at the home of his parents, he hardly made enough to live on and it folded. This I do not call being honest. Also, he did not move into our ward until after he filed which was also dishonest.

I was being attacked as far back as August and I did not attack anyone.

Not for me, but then I am not the one fixated on Mr. Brooks.

Although, at least he is honest in disclosing his lack of experience.

B. Frank

I am not going to apologize for Mr. Brooks, as quite frankly, he is not on my radar as a candidate. However, according to the research, there was nothing illegal or dishonest about moving into the Ward to run for the office. Indeed, according to the articles that have been done, I think the requirement is to move into Ward appropriate housing prior to the primary.

Heck, all of your materials have an out-of-Ward address. Does that make it wrong?

B. Frank

Not true. Mr. Brooks falsely represented that he had this thriving computer business when in fact it was in his bedroom at the home of his parents, he hardly made enough to live on and it folded. This I do not call being honest. Also, he did not move into our ward until after he filed which was also dishonest.

I was being attacked as far back as August and I did not attack anyone.

I have had a P O Box in the 20009 zip for about 15 years as I use to live in Mt. Pleasant and yes, my campaign material is made in Puerto Rico where the printing cost is 1/5 that of DC.

I am not going to apologize for Mr. Brooks, as quite frankly, he is not on my radar as a candidate. However, according to the research, there was nothing illegal or dishonest about moving into the Ward to run for the office. Indeed, according to the articles that have been done, I think the requirement is to move into Ward appropriate housing prior to the primary.

Heck, all of your materials have an out-of-Ward address. Does that make it wrong?

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.