Washington DC Message Boards

Hillary Clinton Will Be Our Next President

Guest Hillary is a Winner

Guest Hillary Rodham Clinton

I will hold an event in Washington D.C. to thank everyone who has supported my campaign. Over the course of the last 16 months, I have been privileged and touched to witness the incredible dedication and sacrifice of so many people working for our campaign. Every minute you put into helping us win, every dollar you gave to keep up the fight meant more to me than I can ever possibly tell you.

On Saturday, I will extend my congratulations to Senator Obama and my support for his candidacy. This has been a long and hard-fought campaign, but as I have always said, my differences with Senator Obama are small compared to the differences we have with Senator McCain and the Republicans.

I have said throughout the campaign that I would strongly support Senator Obama if he were the Democratic Party's nominee, and I intend to deliver on that promise.

When I decided to run for president, I knew exactly why I was getting into this race: to work hard every day for the millions of Americans who need a voice in the White House.

I made you -- and everyone who supported me -- a promise: to stand up for our shared values and to never back down. I'm going to keep that promise today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life.

I will be speaking on Saturday about how together we can rally the party behind Senator Obama. The stakes are too high and the task before us too important to do otherwise.

I know as I continue my lifelong work for a stronger America and a better world, I will turn to you for the support, the strength, and the commitment that you have shown me in the past 16 months. And I will always keep faith with the issues and causes that are important to you.

In the past few days, you have shown that support once again with hundreds of thousands of messages to the campaign, and again, I am touched by your thoughtfulness and kindness.

I can never possibly express my gratitude, so let me say simply, thank you.

Guest World Net Daily Books

For many months now we have all witnessed lies, exaggerations, and racist remarks from Bill and Hillary Clinton. We have seen his red-faced, finger-pointing tirades against members of the press and non-supporters who had the nerve to attend Clinton rallies. And we have finally seen the real Clintons, the ruthless political tag team who will stop at nothing to reach their goals.Whatever it takes, they will do.

The Clintons leave nothing to chance.They do not make misstatements. They do not suffer from lack of sleep or slipsof the tongue and they make no verbal mistakes. Every single word they utter is calculated and poll-driven.

For example, you can bet that Chelsea’s response when a supporter asked, “Was your mother’s credibility injured by the sexual relationship your father had with Monica Lewinsky?” was a very practiced one.You can be sure that her answer, “I do not think that is any of your business,”was practiced over and over and over again, just like her father practiced his finger-wagging response to the Monica question: “I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.” The entire night before, Clinton practiced that line with the infamous Harry Thomason. These people do not misspeak. They weigh and calculate every single word, even Hillary’s statement about Robert Kennedy’s death.

This was NO MISTAKE. She knew exactly what she was saying. She is desperate. Her worst nightmare is coming to fruition. Her chance of becoming the Democratic nominee for president of the United States is diminishing. Unless, of course, the unspeakable happens, unless there is an “act of God,” as Tim Russert put it when he interviewed Terry McAuliffeon “Meet the Press” in May.

Was Hillary planting a seed? You bet she was. Does she wish Senator Obama harm? Sure she does, if his demise is the only way she can win the nomination. We have all witnessed the evil in Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, and Sirhan Sirhan. Face it. A lot of psychopathicwing nuts out there just want fame, and they only need a little nudge, a littlepush, a little “okay.”

Just as calculated as the original comment, Hillary expressed an immediate “apology” acknowledging the Kennedy family’s sadness. Interestingly, she ignored the outrageous threat to Obama that her comment implied!

In Obama’s typically mild and politically expedient style, his campaign responded simply that Hillary’s statement was“unfortunate.” But I have to believe that, deep down inside, he truly fears the Clintons and their capabilities. He should.

Kathleen Willey is the author of Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton published by World Ahead Publishing (World Net Daily Books) in November 2007. Contact Information: To interview Kathleen Willey, email Vecchio94523@aol.com.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.