Washington DC Message Boards

I think the Redskins will have a great season

joeknight

The Washington Redskins got some good Draft picks and I know they will do great this year and go to the playoffs too. I am a die-hard Redskins fan for life and I like Santana Moss the best. I hope they go to the Super bowl too and win and make the Redskins fans happy this year. I think that the Redskins will have a great season and everything will work out for the best too. your 1! Fan Joe knight!

Adam pacman Jones plea for leniency for a short suspension from the NFL and he asking for a shorter suspension. He said some NFL players that where charged for stuff like domestic abuse and being drunk in public to a altercation in a night club where not suspended from the NFL and Mr. Jones wants a shorter suspension so he can get back to playing football soon. I think the NFL should let MR. Jones come back soon and earn is spot back on the team. That’s what I think should happen with Adam Pac Man Jones and the National Football league.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Redskins are going to do great and have a great season. Because they have some good players and I think we will go all the way to the super bowl and I also think that Joe Gibbs is a great coach and I like him a lot and I am ready for the football season.

• 4 weeks later...

This July is Redskins training camp and I am ready for the football season. I know that the Redskins will have a great year and go all the way to the Super Bowl and become world champions and make the fans happy too. I am a die hard Washington Redskins fan for life and no one will change that at all..

Marcus Washington is healthy and well and he is ready for the Football season and Marcus and the rest of team are going to have a great season. I think the Washington Redskins are going to the Playoffs and then they are going to the Super bowl too. I am positive that we are going to do our best this year and the Fans are going to help the Redskins win 13- 16 games this year. B)

I am excited for the football season and I hope the Redskins go all the way to the super bowl. I like Santana moss the best and the Washington Redskins cheerleaders too. I am ready for the Cowboys to lose to our Redskins this year. I am excited to go to the Redskins and Dallas game this year with Luke and Jenna too.

I know the Redskins are going to the playoffs and then they are going to win the NFC championship and go all the way to the Super bowl too. I am a die hard Washington Redskins fan for life. I like Santana Moss he is my favorite player on the Redskins team. I love the Redskins cheerleaders too.

Edited by joeknight

Training camp is on July 27th and I hope Luke and I can go to the training camp and have fun and a good time. I think we should go to the camp and watch the Redskins practice for the 2007 season. I think we are going to do a great and go to the playoffs and become NFC champions and go to the super bowl

I am ready for the football season. I hope all of us at Dcpages can go to Redskins training camp on July 27th and see the Redskins practice for the 2007 season. Luke can we go to the Redskins training camp and have fun too. I would appreciate it very much and I am ready to go to a game too. I know the Redskins will go all the way this year to the Super bowl that is my protection for the 2007 season Luke.

Thank you for taking me to training camp this year and I appreciate all you do for me and I am working hard and I will see you soon. I hope the Redskins go all the way to the Super bowl in 2008 and I am ready for the Washington Redskins this year. I hope you and I can go to the Redskins and Cowboys game this year.

I am happy that Dcpages is going to the Redskins training camp this year. I think Luke is the greatest friend in the world. All of us at Dcpages are die hard Redskins fans for life and that will never change. We all like Santana Moss because he is the best wide receiver on the Washington Redskins football team. I am excited for the Washington Redskins training camp this year.

I know the Redskins are the best team and we are going to do great and we are going to beat the Cowboys twice this year. I know that we are going to the playoffs and we are going to win NFC championship and go to the Super bowl. Santana Moss is my favorite player and I have his jersey and I have Portis and Darrell Greens jersey too.

Scouts Inc. is taking their shots at the Washington Redskins. These fools have starting QB Jason Campbell ranked 30 out of 32 quarterbacks in the NFL.

That's right, somehow these idiots have the duo of Charlie Frye and rookie Brady Quinn ahead of Campbell.

Rookie JaMarcus Russell and dreadful Josh McCown were ranked #24??? How does that happen? Rookies and washed-up NFL rejects are somehow are suppose to put their team in a better situation then Campbell?

Campbell has talent all around him, receivers, running backs, Chris Cooley, and a decent O-line. Plus he definitely showed more promise in his starts last season then Frye or McCown ever have.

Oh yeah, to add insult to injury, the great Detroit Lions QB Jon Kitna is ranked #22. What are these guys smoking???

I know the Redskins will have a great season and I think whatever people say about the Redskins it’s not true and I just ignore their comments about my Washington Redskins. Some times people say things about my team to get me mad. But I am not going to get angry because the things they say are not true.

I think M. Vick is lucky he did not go to Jail because his three friends had dog fight at his home and I think that was Dumb and they should not let Dogs fight at all especially if the Dogs are hurting each other and I hate it when people hurt animals too. I hope he learned the hard way about life and their pets too.

2007 PreSeason - I predict the Redskins will go 3 and 2

8/4 @ Ravens (Scrim.) 12 noon ET - We will lose

8/11 @ Titans 8pm ET NFL Network - We will win

8/18 vs. Steelers 8pm ET Comcast SportsNet / WUSA-9 - We will win

8/25 vs. Ravens 8pm ET Comcast SportsNet / WUSA-9 - We will win

8/30 @ Jaguars 7:30pm ET Comcast SportsNet / WUSA-9 - We will lose

2007 Regular Season - Washington will win at least 11 games this season. No, I am not crazy. The Packers game is a toss up.

9/9 vs. Dolphins 1pm ET CBS - Chris Chambers is going to send Miami down the drain. Sorry Charlie. Redskins will win

9/17 @ Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN - Mexican defensive tackle Mauricio Lopez eats too many beans and stinks the Redskins out of Philly. We will lose

9/23 vs. Giants 4:15pm ET FOX - Eli, Plaxico, Jeremy will be screaming at each other by the end of the game. We will win this one close.

10/7 vs. Lions 1pm ET FOX - Lions will never be good. Skins win

10/14@ Packers 1pm ET FOX - Haven't you ever noticed the greats always beat the Redskins in NFL highlight films. Brett Favre will win the game winning touchdown and pass Dan Marino with most TD passes.

10/21 vs. Cardinals 1pm ET FOX - Kurt Warner is a sissy. We better win.

10/28 @ Patriots 4:15pm ET FOX - Brady is too much for us. We will lose this one.

11/4 @ Jets 1pm ET FOX - Jets looked better than the Skins last year. Chad Pennington will fake the Skins out. We will lose

11/11 vs. Eagles 1pm ET FOX - Eagles Coach should be having a breakdown about his two boys. Skins will win.

11/18 @ Cowboys 1pm ET FOX - The Post-Parcells Cowboys Just Plain Suck. Redskins will win.

11/25 @ Buccaneers 1pm ET FOX - Chucky should do horror movies after this game. Redskins win.

12/2 vs. Bills 1pm ET CBS - Bills are a boring team. Redskins will dominate.

12/6 vs. Bears 8:15pm ET NFL Network - Huge Upset - Redskins win close.

12/16 @ Giants 8:15pm ET NBC - Giants have Redskins number. Skins lose.

12/23 @ Vikings 1pm ET FOX - Hey Brad, Revenge is soo sweet. Redskins Win.

12/30 vs. Cowboys 1pm ET FOX - Redskins give fans a New Year present. Skins blowout win.

Michael Vick indictment. I hope that Vick will be all right and the charges will be dropt and he will be able to start playing football. But if he is confected of the crimes he might not play this year. I hope every thing will be all right and he will be able to play football too.

You don’t want to miss one minute of Redskins Football in 2007!

Your Washington Redskins will make their 2007 debut in a scrimmage against the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore on Saturday August 4th @ 12 noon.

This is a general admission seating event. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children (12 and under).

Redskins season ticket holders and waitlist members will receive a $3 discount on admission tickets by purchasing on line and using the special password skinfan2007. Click Here!

* Parking lots open at 8:00 am

* Stadium gates open at 11:00 am

* Players take the field at 12 noon

* Parking is $10.00

For more information or to order by phone please contact the Ravens ticket office at (410) 261-7283

Your loyalty to the Redskins is one of the reasons why the Redskins will enjoy home field advantage this season. Be loud, be proud and show your support!

Hail to the Redskins!

Marcus Washington is ready for 2007 season and I think he will have a great year too. I hope the Redskins go to the super bowl in 2008 and be the best team in the NFL. I like Fred Smoot the best because he is a great player and I am happy that he is back with the Washington Redskins football team. I think S. Taylor and Santana Moss and S. springs will contribute a lot to the team this season. I am sure that we will be world champs in 2008.