Washington DC Message Boards

I VOTED FOR THERESA CONROY…..WHY

Psycho

I VOTED FOR THERESA CONROY…..WHY?

1. Mary Cheh lied to me on the issue of more development in ward 3 and she sold out to developers;

2. Mary Cheh said that gay rights was not an issue and she would not push such if elected but after the primaries, she added a page to her website promoting gay rights; and

3. Mary Cheh’s supporters were linked by IP address to many of the attacks on Paul Strauss, Robert Gordon, Cathy Wiss and I.

Also, Cheh is fronting a candidate to openly oppose Cathy Wiss on her ANC bid.

Please provide proof of point number 3. You have made this allegation before, but you have yet to provide anything backing up the claim.

There are ANC Candidates who are openly backing Theresa Conroy. How is Mary Cheh fronting a candidate against Cathy Wiss?

B. Frank

I VOTED FOR THERESA CONROY…..WHY?

1. Mary Cheh lied to me on the issue of more development in ward 3 and she sold out to developers;

2. Mary Cheh said that gay rights was not an issue and she would not push such if elected but after the primaries, she added a page to her website promoting gay rights; and

3. Mary Cheh’s supporters were linked by IP address to many of the attacks on Paul Strauss, Robert Gordon, Cathy Wiss and I.

Also, Cheh is fronting a candidate to openly oppose Cathy Wiss on her ANC bid.

When you identify your true self Bfrankdc I will accomodate you.

Short of that, I did such already in three Yahoo list servers and Nelson Jacobsen confirmed those attacks came from the PN Hoffman Server and IP address of Cheh for Council.

Please provide proof of point number 3. You have made this allegation before, but you have yet to provide anything backing up the claim.

There are ANC Candidates who are openly backing Theresa Conroy. How is Mary Cheh fronting a candidate against Cathy Wiss?

B. Frank

No, you cited one post from the Cheh campaign manager which was an announcement from her campaign. You fabricated the other posts, which Nelson verified.

Give it up.

B. Frank

When you identify your true self Bfrankdc I will accomodate you.

Short of that, I did such already in three Yahoo list servers and Nelson Jacobsen confirmed those attacks came from the PN Hoffman Server and IP address of Cheh for Council.

Nelson matched up the posting under Cheh's manager in the Tenleytown list server to alias postings with the same IP address posted in the three list servers he control.

Made nothing up.

No, you cited one post from the Cheh campaign manager which was an announcement from her campaign. You fabricated the other posts, which Nelson verified.

Give it up.

B. Frank

Great. Provide links to these supposed posts. The last time we asked, you ignored the requests. When one searches the time of the posts in question, there was no skipping of post numbers, and the posts you cited were not there. Yahoo will skip the numbers where deleted posts have occurred. This number skipping is automatic and cannot be fabricated. You had already proved to be a liar on this falsehood.

B. Frank

Nelson matched up the posting under Cheh's manager in the Tenleytown list server to alias postings with the same IP address posted in the three list servers he control.

Made nothing up.

I can match those of the owners of Cheh06 opens their list server and allow us to match up the IP addresses.

When they realized that Cathy Wiss, Bill Rice and I noticed the same IP address for Anne Marie Baristow as being that of Joycemarie20008 and other matches, they closed their room, deleted their postings.

Neither Nelson, Cathy, Bill or Robert will fail to tell you what they saw and how fast Cheh's people moved to cover up.

Great. Provide links to these supposed posts. The last time we asked, you ignored the requests. When one searches the time of the posts in question, there was no skipping of post numbers, and the posts you cited were not there. Yahoo will skip the numbers where deleted posts have occurred. This number skipping is automatic and cannot be fabricated. You had already proved to be a liar on this falsehood.

B. Frank

The posts you made on this subject before were not only fabricated by you, but you deleted them from the Ward 3 Yahoo group.

There is no proof of your allegations.

Your illness is clearly getting worse.

B. Frank

I can match those of the owners of Cheh06 opens their list server and allow us to match up the IP addresses.

When they realized that Cathy Wiss, Bill Rice and I noticed the same IP address for Anne Marie Baristow as being that of Joycemarie20008 and other matches, they closed their room, deleted their postings.

Neither Nelson, Cathy, Bill or Robert will fail to tell you what they saw and how fast Cheh's people moved to cover up.

Wronmg Bfrankdc, I fabricated nothing as well as deleted nothing.

The posts you made on this subject before were not only fabricated by you, but you deleted them from the Ward 3 Yahoo group.

There is no proof of your allegations.

Your illness is clearly getting worse.

B. Frank

Give it up.

B. Frank

What I did was prove that the IP address was pointing to PH's exchange server that serveral messages were posted to a yahoo group, I do not remeber which one or even the message. As for proving who done it __

You have to have the nat log from their proxy server to see whom was using that address at the time the messages went out of exhange.

Nelson

Nelson,

There were four screen names that came in under the same IP address and they were Anne-Marie Baristow A/k/a Joycemarie20008 and Linda J. Singer A/k/a DC_jensign.

When these postings took place, they were attacks on Kathy Wiss.

What I did was prove that the IP address was pointing to PH's exchange server that serveral messages were posted to a yahoo group, I do not remeber which one or even the message. As for proving who done it __

You have to have the nat log from their proxy server to see whom was using that address at the time the messages went out of exhange.

Nelson

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.