Washington DC Message Boards

CANDIDATE REES OPPOSES SAME-SEX ADOPTION & MARRIAGE

Jonathan R. Rees, candidate for Ward 3 city council opposes same sex adoption and marriage and calls for the killing of Kathy Patterson’s pending but not acted on bill (Domestic Partnership Adoption Equality Act of 2006; Bill 16-0590)

Rees cites the exposed misconduct of possible pedophilia by the former President of the Gay & Lesbian Activist Alliance Bob Summersgill as good cause to protect parentless children from winding up in the hands of people like Bob Summersgill and his kind.

http://bob-summersgill.blogspot.com

Guest Starbucks Coffee Drinker

Kathy Patterson will not be on the council as she willo lose the race to Vincent Gray and her bill will die naturally after Christmas by law since it was not acted upon within the one year window.

Patterson is a kiar to the lgbt people and only proposed that law to get votes but she knew it would never get voted on.

I support Rees on this issue as I think same sex adoption is wrong.

Jonathan R. Rees, candidate for Ward 3 city council opposes same sex adoption and marriage and calls for the killing of Kathy Patterson’s pending but not acted on bill (Domestic Partnership Adoption Equality Act of 2006; Bill 16-0590)

Rees cites the exposed misconduct of possible pedophilia by the former President of the Gay & Lesbian Activist Alliance Bob Summersgill as good cause to protect parentless children from winding up in the hands of people like Bob Summersgill and his kind.

http://bob-summersgill.blogspot.com

Guest Hey Look!

Rees is talking to himself again!

Kathy Patterson will not be on the council as she willo lose the race to Vincent Gray and her bill will die naturally after Christmas by law since it was not acted upon within the one year window.

Patterson is a kiar to the lgbt people and only proposed that law to get votes but she knew it would never get voted on.

I support Rees on this issue as I think same sex adoption is wrong.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.