Washington DC Message Boards

TEAM REES BEATS UP A VANDUAL

Last night possible members of the Team Rees gang stomped the tar out of a guy they caught taking down Rees' political posters near the Tenleytown Metro.

It is a crime to take down or maliciously destroy a candidate's political advertisement but supporters of Rees may have taken the law into their own hands.

HA HA YOU FOOLS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!

Last night possible members of the Team Rees gang stomped the tar out of a guy they caught taking down Rees' political posters near the Tenleytown Metro.

It is a crime to take down or maliciously destroy a candidate's political advertisement but supporters of Rees may have taken the law into their own hands.

HA HA YOU FOOLS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!

And I suppose you are a good one?

LOL

B. Frank

WOOF!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

WOOF!

P.S. Rees, Were you on vacation a few days ago? I was totally missing you... the message board was prettty quite a for a while there man... whew I was worried!

WOOF!

P.S. Rees, Were you on vacation a few days ago? I was totally missing you... the message board was prettty quite a for a while there man... whew I was worried!

The old-skool reference is appreciated, A.

Oh, but he was VERY busy on other boards. And composing deathless prose on his latest "blog." priceliess.

And speaking of music, check out this genius post (reproduced in its entirety) from his blog:

After a four year absence from the music scene, the Red Hot Chili Pepper are back with their news song Dani California.

I suspect this will be one of their best albums to date and worth buying.

Wow. That is some insightful rock journalism right there. Greil Marcus, move over. :lol:

Then there is this gem from his Blog (verbatim):

FOR THE RED NECK IN ALL OF US

Once in a while, we all want to escape the hustle and bustle of the inner city life, throw off our phony faces and let the real red neck in us come out.

For those real but keeping it real moments, I highly suggest a six pack of your favorite beer, a lawn chair, a pack of America's finest smokes Marlboro and whip out your best CD player and jump into some mighty fine BROOKS & DUNN while you shoot that middle finger toward all those politically correct jackasses who have made life miserable for all of us.

http://ward3.blogspot.com/2006/04/for-red-...-all-of-us.html

Note that he is talking up smoking a pack or Marlboro's. Is this coming from the same person who said this:

While I am not a smoker, I see anti-smokers and their current cause in

DC as being on the same mental wave length as abortion clinic bombers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenleytown/message/3154

Is there anything out of this guy that is the truth?

B. Frank

Really?

According to the candidate himself, he has a brother named Max. Are you lying, or did he lie before?

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=8137

See post #6, which I quote below:

You are a liar Bfrank.

I only looked face to face with an older couple on the street and a younger couple who said they just moved here from Connecticut.

Again, if you saw me then it was from your apartment window as I saw nobody else and looked them in the eyes except one man who came out the door of an apartment building across the street from the McDonalds on Wisconsin Avenue and if that was you, then you looked like a homeless bum who wandered inside to get some sleep and then left before people would wake up and find you asleep in their lobby.

Otherwise, you probably saw me from a distance or your apartment window.

By the way, my brother was wearing the orange shirt and i was wearing a green one.

Mr Rees does not have any brothers just one sister from a news bulletin I read recently.

Really?

According to the candidate himself, he has a brother named Max. Are you lying, or did he lie before?

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=8137

See post #6, which I quote below:

That's hilarious!

Thanks for finding that...I knew I remembered Rees claimed to have a brother Max, but couldn't remember in which post it was found. Nice job.

Of course, he'll now claim that it wasn't really him posting, either then or now. SO predictable.

Based upon some of the postings I have seen against the backdrop of what I read this is Rees family:

Wife named Mindy

Son named Jason

Daughters named Antonetta and Anita

Foster daughter named Nikki

Plus one sister

Born Silicy, Italy

Raised New York City & San Juan Puerto Rico

Age 51

That's hilarious!

Thanks for finding that...I knew I remembered Rees claimed to have a brother Max, but couldn't remember in which post it was found. Nice job.

Of course, he'll now claim that it wasn't really him posting, either then or now. SO predictable.

So who is the Gabriella Rees that claimed to be the candidates daughter who posted at DCist during the first mayoral forum last Fall?

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=6166

(a posting by "Gabriella Rees")

http://www.dcist.com/archives/2005/11/10/t..._the_debate.php

"Mindy Silverman is my wife and Anita and Gabriella Rees are my daughters."

-Jonathan R. Rees, 11/11/05 9:35 AM

B. Frank

Based upon some of the postings I have seen against the backdrop of what I read this is Rees family:

Wife named Mindy

Son named Jason

Daughters named Antonetta and Anita

Foster daughter named Nikki

Plus one sister

Born Silicy, Italy

Raised New York City & San Juan Puerto Rico

Age 51

So I guess Rees is either missing a daughter (it is so hard to keep track of) or else he lied again about his family (not that anyone cares about the family, but voters DO care about the truth).

B. Frank

PS...in your Rees Family Tree, you are forgetting the deceased wife, a Ms. Cisneros, and the unacknowledged mother of two of his children, Blanca Reyes.

Do not know who that could be as no such name appeared on the Rees bio I read.

I think the bio I read was probably his current family not the other 5! Lol!

So I guess Rees is either missing a daughter (it is so hard to keep track of) or else he lied again about his family (not that anyone cares about the family, but voters DO care about the truth).

B. Frank

PS...in your Rees Family Tree, you are forgetting the deceased wife, a Ms. Cisneros, and the unacknowledged mother of two of his children, Blanca Reyes.

I assure you I am not but believe what you want to.

I am just looking around to see what others are saying about each of the candidates and nobody here is talking about the others.

Hold the phone here. You actually think we -believe- that you\'re not affiliated with Rees?!!!

Oh. My God.

This just gets funnier and funnier.

*throws another dime on the floor*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.