Washington DC Message Boards

REAL PEOPLE

JRR

Many of these people you Bfrankdc claims are not real have invited her/him to meet in person, should their IDs and Bfrank has declined the offer.

Why?

Because Bfrank is not who he/she says he/she is but none of these people from Ms. Cumes, Ms. Glover Park or others would be afraid to meet Bfrank in a safe, public place and let it be seen who is really who.

Let Bfrank, Truthseeker and others stop hiding behind their lies that they live on the west coast as a way of getting out of not coming forward and presenting who they really are.

Here is a picture of Ms. Cumes and me > http://dc2006.net/cumes.JPG

Everyone who Bfranck alleges is me can come forward and show their faces, their photo IDs but Bfrankdc, Truthseeker, Factchecker, Joe Kerr, Joe Deluth and the others can or will ever agree to such because they are all the same person.

Many of those names you see are people who work for the same multi-state healthcare provide I manage.

Ms. Cumes, Ms. Leona Gomez (Missgloverpark) and others work for us.

The bad thing is, people assume but never ask questions but since we are all on the same network but in different buildings or locations may explain if true similar or floating IP addresses.

I don\'t know about the names you have posted, as I am B. Frank.

Can you explain why posts appear under your name JRR and \"mmissgloverpark\" on the NBC thread at 5:49 am, 6:30am and 7:22am from the SAME IP ADDRESS?

B. Frank

And yet, you persist in posting behind a proxy IP(//////).

Um, the 4.249.*.* is a dial-up IP. Are you telling me that as recently as this summer, all of "those" people were accessing the internet, from work, to rail on Councilman Evans and Councilman Patterson from a dial-up connection of a large, multi-state healthcare provider?

Go figure. You are digging a deeper hole. Keep typing!

B. Frank

Many of those names you see are people who work for the same multi-state healthcare provide I manage.

Ms. Cumes, Ms. Leona Gomez (Missgloverpark) and others work for us.

The bad thing is, people assume but never ask questions but since we are all on the same network but in different buildings or locations may explain if true similar or floating IP addresses.

Please explain how you can tell the difference between a posting from a cable, DSL or dial up?

What is your profession as you seem to have none other than being on the computer all day long.

And yet, you persist in posting behind a proxy IP(//////).

Um, the 4.249.*.* is a dial-up IP. Are you telling me that as recently as this summer, all of \"those\" people were accessing the internet, from work, to rail on Councilman Evans and Councilman Patterson from a dial-up connection of a large, multi-state healthcare provider?

Go figure. You are digging a deeper hole. Keep typing!

B. Frank

I used an IP search tool that is provided for on the DCPages tool kit.

Ask Luke, he could explain.

B. Frank

Please explain how you can tell the difference between a posting from a cable, DSL or dial up?

What is your profession as you seem to have none other than being on the computer all day long.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.