Washington DC Message Boards

A Message From Jonathan Rees To His Online Critics

Rees,

You claimed in other listserves that I did do it, and Luke Wilbur has challanged you to show proof. Now you say oyu "think" I did it. Please go crawl under the rock you came from.

B. Frank

Bfrank, I think you did it as you have been so full of dirty tricks since the first day I came across your dishonest and evil self.

Bfrankdc,

You have been the onlt crafty bastard I have dealt with and you have lied about me in the past. So I think the evidence against you is circumstantial but most likely correct.

Rees,

You claimed in other listserves that I did do it, and Luke Wilbur has challanged you to show proof. Now you say oyu "think" I did it. Please go crawl under the rock you came from.

B. Frank

Ya know, if you people EVER get into real politics? You WILL MELLOW OUT SO FAST THAT YOU WONT BELIEVE IT.

When you really get to understand politics, different world. Right now all of you are just reacting to

"not to each other", but to the issues put out there by both political groups.

When you can frame the issues yourself, then you can talk. Wait till you see the issues for the 2008

presidential elections.

I was after border controll, and I got it.........................................................................

KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rees,

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.