Washington DC Message Boards

Paging Luke Wilbuer

Guest wondering_*

Guest wondering_*

He's posted on the citypaper blog that you personally invited him to post his disgusting, false allegations about Bob Summersgill here.

It is true? Did you really invite him to do this?

Mr. Rees never communicated his opinions of Bob Summersgill. I do not know Jonathon Rees or Bob Summersgill more than what they post on the these message boards. I banned Jonathon Rees IP address once and another board monitor did as well. Afterwards, Mr. Rees sent me releases on numberous occassions on issues that effect our city. I allowed him to post again on the message boards on the condition he was respectful to families and children and focused on issues important to the District. He promised me that he would do that. I never had any problems with Mr. Summersgill. I think he was the one that asked what was going on in Ward 5? He seems like a nice guy. I value our Freedom of Speech. I don't have to like everything people say. But, I think people need to communicate to find the truth.

Guest Guest

So, is it fair to say that you did NOT "Personally invite (Rees) to post about Bob Summersgill" here, as Rees' Citypaper post claims?

Mr. Rees never communicated his opinions of Bob Summersgill. I do not know Jonathon Rees or Bob Summersgill more than what they post on the these message boards. I banned Jonathon Rees IP address once and another board monitor did as well. Afterwards, Mr. Rees sent me releases on numberous occassions on issues that effect our city. I allowed him to post again on the message boards on the condition he was respectful to families and children and focused on issues important to the District. He promised me that he would do that. I value our Freedom of Speech. I don't have to like everything people say. But, I think people need to communicate to find the truth.

Luke,

I Jonathan Rees posted that truthful matter about Bob Summersgill!

What is said about Bob Summersgill is true, the evidence to his vulgar behavior is know and has been show to members of the US Congress, DC Mayor and DC City Council and after Bob Summersgill realized what I had done, he moved rapidly to remove from the internet his **inappropriate material**ographic pictures from his online profile(s).

I did not libel anyone but used what they had placed on the internet for all to see.

Bob Summersgill is a rallying call against pedophilia because a decent man does not post unclothed pictures of himself where people of all ages can see it or easily access it.

I would never invite a person to slander another person on DCMessageBoards. I would like to know who exactly made that post. Thanks in advance.

Duh. He meant who posted the CITYPAPER post claiming Luke had "given him permission to post about Bob Summersgill". But you know that. You're just trying to run away from your own lie.

Spin it any way you want Rees. You've been caught in another lie. Luke just said so, and now you're desperately trying to put words in his mouth.

I believe Luke, not you. In fact, I believe anyone but you whenever there's any question of veracity.CITY

Luke,

I Jonathan Rees posted that truthful matter about Bob Summersgill!

What is said about Bob Summersgill is true, the evidence to his vulgar behavior is know and has been show to members of the US Congress, DC Mayor and DC City Council and after Bob Summersgill realized what I had done, he moved rapidly to remove from the internet his **inappropriate material**ographic pictures from his online profile(s).

I did not libel anyone but used what they had placed on the internet for all to see.

Bob Summersgill is a rallying call against pedophilia because a decent man does not post unclothed pictures of himself where people of all ages can see it or easily access it.

I actually find ALL of this funny. Yeah!!! I really do.

There is the general politics for public consumption, and then there is Power Politics of which some of you in here are trying so desperately to get into.

Power Politics = Internal,Knowledge,Real delievery,Contacts,Suponsers who are in Authority, and it's also based on perception as to how far people THINK that your power extends too.

It also is WHAT IS WASHINGTON D.C.

What is more real to me is the post Luke made on that hit, and run driver. " http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?s...ic=9460&hl=luke "

That post should remain on top of all the other posts in here for a week.

Luke,

I believe the post in question is here:

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/citydes...eet-lt-roy.html

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous said...

DC PAGES allows Rees to lodge massive attack on Bob Summersgill.

Luke Wilbur the chief moderator invited Rees to post again on DC Pages his scathing attack on Bob Summersgill over his pedophilia type behavior.

I guess DC PAGES is clearly not a fan of Bob Summersgill or the GLAA by the looks of them openning the door to Rees.

At 4:21 PM, Jonathan R. Rees said...

Luke Wilbur in fact invited me to post again with DC Pages but he did not say what I could or could not post.

Yet, nothing is posted by DC Pages now without approval of a moderator so what I posted had to first be approved.

At 4:53 PM, Jonathan R. Rees said...

NOt lying. Each time I post, I get a message saying must first be approved by moderator.

At 7:16 PM, Jonathan R. Rees said...

Luke said he would let me post but all my postings would have to first be approved by a moderator before being posted.

Ask him this in an open posting and see what he says.

Better get there quick, because unlike some places, the City Desk deletes offensive and off topic messages.

B. Frank

I would never invite a person to slander another person on DCMessageBoards. I would like to know who exactly made that post. Thanks in advance.

Bfrank, dc politics is really rough stuff. I've never seen such sadism in politics like this.

I would really like to know what was said on the craig list "or how ever it is spelled" that it seems to me started all of this.

Bfrank, if the posts in here are correct "IF", then what was said to rees that would piss him off enough

to take some one from there to court??

Human,

Try looking at any of the postings here which list the various lawsuits with which Rees has been involved. Do you mean to tell me that you do not understand that this person craves the attention being in a lawsuit yields?

He will not insitigate a lawsuit because he bascially cannot in the District of Columbia. However, if someone sues him, it is a different matter.

B. Frank

Bfrank, dc politics is really rough stuff. I've never seen such sadism in politics like this.

I would really like to know what was said on the craig list "or how ever it is spelled" that it seems to me started all of this.

Bfrank, if the posts in here are correct "IF", then what was said to rees that would piss him off enough

to take some one from there to court??

Bfrank,

You are dead wrong.

I have had in the last four years three lawsuits I filed before the DC Superior Court which were heard by Judge Morin, Judge Long and Judge Jackson all of which I prevailed in.

Therefore your claim I cannot file anything is just one more of a long string of lies you have posted about me.

Get a life dude as you are powerless to stop me.

Jonathan R. Rees

Human,

Try looking at any of the postings here which list the various lawsuits with which Rees has been involved. Do you mean to tell me that you do not understand that this person craves the attention being in a lawsuit yields?

He will not insitigate a lawsuit because he bascially cannot in the District of Columbia. However, if someone sues him, it is a different matter.

B. Frank

Nope, I don't understand it. I got several friends "okay more than several" who are lawyers, and they don’t crave suing people. They do crave talking; debating, and winning the point and several of them ARE judges.

Oh! and one of them is a Law Professor the only thing he craves is not losing any more money in the stock market.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human,

B. Frank

Ok Jonathan, what are the citations for the three cases you reference below?

B. Frank

Bfrank,

You are dead wrong.

I have had in the last four years three lawsuits I filed before the DC Superior Court which were heard by Judge Morin, Judge Long and Judge Jackson all of which I prevailed in.

Therefore your claim I cannot file anything is just one more of a long string of lies you have posted about me.

Get a life dude as you are powerless to stop me.

Jonathan R. Rees

Bfrank,

There are no cites for those cases as they have not yet been published.

Furthermore, you are one nosey body and too often you cross the line.

Ok Jonathan, what are the citations for the three cases you reference below?

B. Frank

Um, as a former paralegal, I am sure you know that there is a case number associated with the cases you mentioned earlier. If you provide those numbers, then they can be reserached. Failure to do so simply indicates that you are lying yet again.

You are the candidate and public figure. If you don't like people researching your qualifications and background for your fitness for public office, then perhaps you shouldn't be a candidate.

B. Frank

Bfrank,

There are no cites for those cases as they have not yet been published.

Furthermore, you are one nosey body and too often you cross the line.

I will give you those case numbers Bfrank when you disclose your real name.

Um, as a former paralegal, I am sure you know that there is a case number associated with the cases you mentioned earlier. If you provide those numbers, then they can be reserached. Failure to do so simply indicates that you are lying yet again.

You are the candidate and public figure. If you don't like people researching your qualifications and background for your fitness for public office, then perhaps you shouldn't be a candidate.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.