Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DCIn

Washingtonienne Jessica Cutler

Guest DCIn

Washingtonienne Jessica Cutler has sex with 6 politicians. I name names! Hey is it my screen or do I see a nipple?

news0525200417c.jpg

This is the 24 year old Syracuse graduate who worked for Republican Senator Dewine as a staff assistant, mailroom clerk and phone receptionist and was making 25000 dollars a year and who thought this was too little. She is the girl in the middle of a new Washington intern sex scandal. She was sleeping with 6 men. Some of them Capitol Hill politicians. One was ass**thank**ing her for 400 dollars a pop. She was fired by Dewine for using congressional material, because she wrote about her sexual exploits on a weblog on the computer in Dewine's office. It is now deleted, but her raunchy stories in her sex diary can still be read here.

---Quote from her blog:

Most of my living expenses are thankfully subsidized by a few generous older gentlemen. I'm sure I am not the only one who makes money on the side this way: how can anybody live on $25K/year??

If you investigated every Staff Ass(istant) on the Hill, I am sure you would find out some freaky ######. No way can anybody live on such a low salary. I am convinced that the Congressional offices are full of dealers and hos (=hookers).

---End Quote.

---Quote from her blog on May 11:

By popular demand, I have finally created a key to keeping my sex life straight.

In alpha order:

AJ=The intern in my office whom I want to **thank**.

F=Married man who pays me for sex. Chief of Staff at one of the gov agencies, appointed by Bush.

J=Lost my virginity to him and fell in love. Dude who has been driving me crazy since 1999. Lives in Springfield, IL. Flies halfway across the country to **thank** me, then I don't hear from him for weeks.

MD=Dude from the Senate office I interned in Jan. thru Feb. Hired me as an intern. Broke up my relationship w/ MK (see below).

MK=Serious, long-term boyfriend whom I lived with since 2001. Disastrous break up in March, but still seeing each other.

R=AKA "Threesome Dude." Somebody I would rather forget about.

RS=My new office bf with whom I am embroiled in an office sex scandal. The current favorite.

W=A sugar daddy who wants nothing but **elbow**. Keep trying to end it with him, but the money is too good.

######. I'm **thank**ing six guys. Ewww.

---End Quote.

Read More Here!!!