Washington DC Message Boards

Another Rees contradiction about his bio

On his new website, www.rees2006.com, Jonathan Rees says:

I have three adult children: Twin daughters Antonetta and Anita, and a son Jason all who currently live and work in different European countries.

Yet in other places on the Internet Rees has also talked about his daughter Gabriella Rees:

http://www.dcist.com/archives/2005/11/10/t...nners_los_1.php

http://www.dcist.com/archives/2005/11/08/war_of_words_in.php

Guest Guest

And, TWINS, at that. Although, according to "Anita" in the second comment thread you posted, they aren't twins at all.

I am taking over this fun stuff for my father who had to leave for the mayoral debate which Brooks was not given a ticket to.

Any of you lefties have anything intelligent to say?

[49] Posted by: Anita Rees | November 9, 2005 07:54 PM

"Anita" -- are you related to "Gabriella Rees," who posted on DC Pages?

[50] Posted by: Joe | November 9, 2005 08:34 PM

Gabriella is my sister. My brother is Jason. I am the oldest at 30.

[51] Posted by: Anita Rees | November 9, 2005 08:40 PM

Are you guys going to appear on Family Feud anytime soon?

[52] Posted by: DCeiver | November 9, 2005 08:45 PM

That is a good question as our ages are 30, 25 and 16. I win.

[53] Posted by: Anita Rees | November 9, 2005 08:47 PM

The "different European countries" is also interesting. Because, as I'm sure you recall, Rees wrote that one of the daughters owned a store in Ward 3 where people could go in and rent computer time. (This is one of his many contradictory and ever-changing explanations for all the alias posts.) I'm sure there's a very complex - and utterly unbelievable - explanation a-comin' for that, too.

I'm told that Rees hasn't actually had contact with his kids for many years. Gosh, wonder why? ;-)

I have three adult children: Twin daughters Antonetta and Anita, and a son Jason all who currently live and work in different European countries.

Yet in other places on the Internet Rees has also talked about his daughter Gabriella Rees:

You don't even need to go outside of this forum to find the contradictions:

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7606

(see post #5 from "Perry Mason")

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=8473

(The missives from "News Blaster")

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=6165

(And who is the "Gabriella Rees" who started the thread?)

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=6726

(This classic thread where "rapmasterjohnny" says that Gabriella Rees is Rees's daughter, and "Jason Rees" posts as well. By the way, on this one, we are still awaiting Rees's, er "rapmasterjohnny's" response to board moderator Luke Wilbur's request)

B. Frank

Guest Guest

How can we be sure Bfrank you were not posting here pretending to be one of Rees' children just to be able to turn around and do what you do best, namely, look for excuses to bash Rees.

I am getting tired of you and your buddies here and there bashing Rees that I just might vote for the guy out of spite for your kind.

Guest Justice

AS far as I can see from the various websites of the ward 3 candidates, only Rees and Goulet actually talk about what they will do but the others just talk in generality.

Goulet is a good guy but too young and lacks practical experience.

Rees is much smarter marketer of the art of campaigns.

This election will be decided not on issues but by who does a better job of selling their name.

How can we be sure Bfrank you were not posting here pretending to be one of Rees' children just to be able to turn around and do what you do best, namely, look for excuses to bash Rees.

I am getting tired of you and your buddies here and there bashing Rees that I just might vote for the guy out of spite for your kind.

Guest Rees = Goulet Mancrush

AS far as I can see from the various websites of the ward 3 candidates, only Rees and Goulet actually talk about what they will do but the others just talk in generality.

This election will be decided not on issues but by who does a better job of selling their name.

Guest Guest

Keep telling yourself that Rees.

But you'd do better to take an Introduction To Marketing class.

Rule #1: Advertising alone does cannot sell a product for which there is no market. And a defective product will NEVER have a market.

You can litter the town with flyers touting that Leukemia is now available if you want it. Sure people will recognize the word, but I guarantee you no one's going to buy it.

Guest A Smart Voter

As a person who works for a marketing firm and lives off Klingle Road, I would disagree with the person posting above.

Only Rees has bothered to come down my street twice to leave some form of campaign literature while all the other candidates have ignored us.

I find Rees' black and white flyer to be neat, well presented and what it says ,is speaking my language enough so to have me go the next step and look at his website.

Rees website may not be the best designed one, but what it says more than substitutes for appearance.

I do not see anyone here or elsewhere attacking Rees on the issues but just on him, his family and personal attacks on a candidates' family will get my sympathy evertime because only scumbags would go so lo and attack another man's family the way people here and on other blogs are doing to Jonathan Rees.

As far as I am concerned, all these attacks on Rees' wife and children are so disgusting, only the scum of the earth would think of posting such.

Keep telling yourself that Rees.

But you'd do better to take an Introduction To Marketing class.

Rule #1: Advertising alone does cannot sell a product for which there is no market. And a defective product will NEVER have a market.

You can litter the town with flyers touting that Leukemia is now available if you want it. Sure people will recognize the word, but I guarantee you no one's going to buy it.

Guest Guest

Thanks for stopping by, Ramonathan.

As a person who works for a marketing firm and lives off Klingle Road, I would disagree with the person posting above.

Only Rees has bothered to come down my street twice to leave some form of campaign literature while all the other candidates have ignored us.

I find Rees' black and white flyer to be neat, well presented and what it says ,is speaking my language enough so to have me go the next step and look at his website.

Rees website may not be the best designed one, but what it says more than substitutes for appearance.

I do not see anyone here or elsewhere attacking Rees on the issues but just on him, his family and personal attacks on a candidates' family will get my sympathy evertime because only scumbags would go so lo and attack another man's family the way people here and on other blogs are doing to Jonathan Rees.

As far as I am concerned, all these attacks on Rees' wife and children are so disgusting, only the scum of the earth would think of posting such.

Guest Guest

Note the use of "posting such".

Hee hee.

Could he be any more obvious?

B)

Guest FAGS ON THE RUN

HOMOSEXULAITY IS WRONG.

HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH AS DICTATED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

THANK GOD THAT NEW YORK AND GEORGIA TODAY HAVE RULED SAME SEX MARRIAGE ARE FORBIDDEN NOW!

Guest Guest

Note how Rees is trying desperately to change the subject.

So sad.

HOMOSEXULAITY IS WRONG.

HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH AS DICTATED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

THANK GOD THAT NEW YORK AND GEORGIA TODAY HAVE RULED SAME SEX MARRIAGE ARE FORBIDDEN NOW!

Guest Ramon Rivera

Rees isn't changing the subject, I am but I would address your concerns more promptly if your mother would get her face out from my crotch.

Note how Rees is trying desperately to change the subject.

So sad.

Guest Guest

Rees isn't changing the subject, I am but I would address your concerns more promptly if your mother would get her face out from my crotch.

Keep posting, Ramonathan. Soon everyone will know what a reprobate you are.

Still didn't address the central question, BTW.

SOOOOO pathetic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.