Washington DC Message Boards

Jonathan Rees, Dr. Griffiths and the AHCC

Guest Guest

Bringing in new investments and people is the ideal situation.

Ramon, all you had to say is that you DO eat out at fast food restaurants all of the time.

AND my point is simple to underrstand, and that is? If you eat real meals, then you probably wouldn't be so angry ALL of the time.

Though I have noticed that more politicians in D.C. are talking about bringing in more investments, as well as a greater push to bring in Residents back to D.C.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rivera is a jerk

Ramon Rivera is an equal opportunity offender and I do not see why Rees employs his services save for the fact that many political candidates have used his skillfulness.

Short of being maybe one of the best distributors of stuff, Rivera you aren't jack.

Bringing in new investments and people is the ideal situation.

Guest Guest

"distributors of stuff" <~~~~~~ what does that mean?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name=

Short of being maybe one of the best distributors of stuff, Rivera you aren't jack.

Guest Guest

right. no candidate has ever used rivera. because he doesn't exist.

Ramon Rivera is an equal opportunity offender and I do not see why Rees employs his services save for the fact that many political candidates have used his skillfulness.

Guest Guest

Ask Washington Post columnists Serge Kovelski or Eric Weiss of Rivera exists as they interviewed him on his job.

right. no candidate has ever used rivera. because he doesn't exist.

Guest Ramon Rivera

Sure I exist.

Can to meet with me face to face?

Ask Washington Post columnists Serge Kovelski or Eric Weiss of Rivera exists as they interviewed him on his job.

Guest Guest

Rees won't participate in any public debates; Rees won't talk to reporters. Rees claims to distribute his flyers in the middle of the night, hiding from the public. There are no photos of Rees' family on his website -- very unusual for somebody running for office. Mindy Silverman, Rees' campaign manager, has never been seen by anyone. So the safe bet is that Ramon Rivera also doesn't exist.

Sure I exist.

Can to meet with me face to face?

Guest Guest

A friend of mine works as a metro reporter at the Post. I've inquired about this, in the past and recently.

Mr. Rees' claims that reporters have met "ramon" are a lie.

Rees won't participate in any public debates; Rees won't talk to reporters. Rees claims to distribute his flyers in the middle of the night, hiding from the public. There are no photos of Rees' family on his website -- very unusual for somebody running for office. Mindy Silverman, Rees' campaign manager, has never been seen by anyone. So the safe bet is that Ramon Rivera also doesn't exist.

Guest Ramon Rivera

Eric Weiss spoke with me on my job concerning several matters affecting the Ward 3 race.

A friend of mine works as a metro reporter at the Post. I've inquired about this, in the past and recently.

Mr. Rees' claims that reporters have met "ramon" are a lie.

Guest Ramon Rivera

Ask me if I care whether or not you believe it.

Eric Weiss came to me to verify if I was in fact the person who filed something and not somebody else.

It's a lie. Period.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.