Washington DC Message Boards

I THINK THAT SHE IS WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS

Despite the fact that our primaries are just two months away, I am a bit startled up here in ward 3 that a good number of voters still think that Kathy Patterson is seeking re-election to her ward 3 seat, that most people do not know who is actually running for her seat, and the few who do know the names of one or two of the candidates, think that they are running against Kathy Patterson. Whose fault is that? Right, Kathy Patterson’s campaign manager Eric Marshall!

Eric Marshall may have been a great promoter of the push for the smoking ban, but he is proving to be a liability in getting Kathy Patterson’s message out to people by first letting the people of her own ward know that she are not seeking re-election to her ward 3 seat but for the Chair of the City Council.

You can also blame Eric Marshall for the following: Just go up and down the streets of ward 3 and you will see 10 Vincent Gray yard signs for every 1 Kathy Patterson sign, you will see Vincent Gray campaign literature but nothing from Kathy Patterson and you will stumble on people seeking signatures for Vincent Gray for the nomination petition in front of the grocery stores and none for Kathy Patterson. Sadly, these stated facts repeat themselves city wide.

Kathy Patterson, take it from a man who ran three victorious campaigns in cities bigger than DC: Eric Marshall needs to be sent to the showers (back to the American Cancer Society) because he has become a deadly malignancy on your campaign.

Despite the fact that our primaries are just two months away, I am a bit startled up here in ward 3 that a good number of voters still think that Kathy Patterson is seeking re-election to her ward 3 seat, that most people do not know who is actually running for her seat, and the few who do know the names of one or two of the candidates, think that they are running against Kathy Patterson. Whose fault is that? Right, Kathy Patterson’s campaign manager Eric Marshall!

Eric Marshall may have been a great promoter of the push for the smoking ban, but he is proving to be a liability in getting Kathy Patterson’s message out to people by first letting the people of her own ward know that she are not seeking re-election to her ward 3 seat but for the Chair of the City Council.

You can also blame Eric Marshall for the following: Just go up and down the streets of ward 3 and you will see 10 Vincent Gray yard signs for every 1 Kathy Patterson sign, you will see Vincent Gray campaign literature but nothing from Kathy Patterson and you will stumble on people seeking signatures for Vincent Gray for the nomination petition in front of the grocery stores and none for Kathy Patterson. Sadly, these stated facts repeat themselves city wide.

Kathy Patterson, take it from a man who ran three victorious campaigns in cities bigger than DC: Eric Marshall needs to be sent to the showers (back to the American Cancer Society) because he has become a deadly malignancy on your campaign.

Guest Guest

You must be very proud of running 3 victorious campaigns in cities bigger than DC. That says something about your political acuemin. Did Sam Brooks run 3 victorious campaigns in cities bigger than DC? NO WAY!

As a pro-Rees Glover Park voter, I'd like to hear more! What cities? And which campaigns, I mean. I know the mean-spirited pervert people here will say that you lied about managing 3 victorious campaigns. But I say: NO WAY MAN! Rees is one heck of a smart cookie, and if he posts that he ran 3 victorious campaigns, he's not going to let himself be made to look stupid by not backing it up. He doesn't tell a lie and has no thing to hide, I believe.

REES ALL THE WAY! 3 VICZTORIES CAMPAIGNS IN CITIES BIGGER THAN DC!!

Guest Marion Cherry

Eric Marshall is a closet case fag who is getting pumped often by Mr. Hakim but doesn't want his girlfriend to know. Should we tell her?

Guest Guest

Mr. Rees, I am the poster above who asked about your history of running winning campaigns. Did you forget about me? I really love what you've been doing out there on the streets in my neighborhood. What part of your previous campaigns are you using in Ward 3. Cause I sure like it!

Was one of the cities NYC? Which race. I use to live in Flatbush!!

Guest Ramon Rivera

I am Rees dirty tricks guy.

Rees worked on two NYC campaign. One in Queens and one in the Bronx.

Mr. Rees, I am the poster above who asked about your history of running winning campaigns. Did you forget about me? I really love what you've been doing out there on the streets in my neighborhood. What part of your previous campaigns are you using in Ward 3. Cause I sure like it!

Was one of the cities NYC? Which race. I use to live in Flatbush!!

Guest Guest

I handle all of Rees campaigning and I think all know that he relies on his mini-fliers because we believe they have a great result that posters hanging on telephone poles.

I am Rees dirty tricks guy.

Rees worked on two NYC campaign. One in Queens and one in the Bronx.

Guest Guest

I handle all of Rees campaigning and I think all know that he relies on his mini-fliers because we believe they have a great result that posters hanging on telephone poles.

Thanks for anserring my question! I don't get here very often so I wasn't sure if youd ansered. I have friends who are more in to politics than me in all the NY boroghs. Maybe they would know about this. It's very exciting for me! Which NY politicans did you campian for?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.