Washington DC Message Boards

WARD 3 CANDIDATE SAM BROOKS ATTACKS ANOTHER RIVAL

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/sambrooks/

Ward 3 candidate Sam Brooks forges George Washington University stationary and envelopes to attack his rival Mary Cheh by mailing a letter to Tom Sherwood of NBC 4 TV and then does a mass mailing to voters in Ward 3.

This make Mary Cheh the 4th rival Sam Brooks has attacked with his lies, anonymous postings and more.

See it for yourself > http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/sambrooks/M...Cheh_Letter.pdf

Can Ward 3 seriously consider Sam Brooks a real candidate when he spends most of his money and time attacking his rivals all over the internet under fake names, by mail and even goes so far as to impersonate a GWU Law Professor before the local news media?

PEOPLE JUST SAY NO TO SAM BROOKS

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/sambrooks/

Ward 3 candidate Sam Brooks forges George Washington University stationary and envelopes to attack his rival Mary Cheh by mailing a letter to Tom Sherwood of NBC 4 TV and then does a mass mailing to voters in Ward 3.

This make Mary Cheh the 4th rival Sam Brooks has attacked with his lies, anonymous postings and more.

See it for yourself > http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/sambrooks/M...Cheh_Letter.pdf

Can Ward 3 seriously consider Sam Brooks a real candidate when he spends most of his money and time attacking his rivals all over the internet under fake names, by mail and even goes so far as to impersonate a GWU Law Professor before the local news media?

PEOPLE JUST SAY NO TO SAM BROOKS

Guest Guest

HOMOSEXULAITY IS WRONG.

HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH AS DICTATED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

THANK GOD THAT NEW YORK AND GEORGIA TODAY HAVE RULED SAME SEX MARRIAGE ARE FORBIDDEN NOW!

Guest Guest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HOMOSEXULAITY IS WRONG.

HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH AS DICTATED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

THANK GOD THAT NEW YORK AND GEORGIA TODAY HAVE RULED SAME SEX MARRIAGE ARE FORBIDDEN NOW!

Guest Guest

Wouldn't you be too embarassed to be seen with him, if YOU were she?

<_<

Where is Mindy Silverman, Jonathan Rees' campaign manager? Why is she invisible?

Guest Ramon Rivera

Team Rees has found 164 residents of Ward 3 who are obviously schizophrenic because they just cannot make up their mind who to vote for.

By this, I mean, 164 residents of Ward 3 have 3 or 4 yard signs for 3 or 4 ward 3 candidates in front of their house. See picture attached.

Most yard signs are to be found in the Palisades where 50% of the registered voters are Republicans, and the Palisades historically make up 4% of the votes cast in the past four primaries.

Team Rees is running two shifts a day, of 4 distributors per shift, and this morning, we completed the Palisades in eight hours.

The candidates with the most yard signs ward wide are:

Mary Cheh

Kathy Wiss

Paul Strauss

Robert Gordon

Bill Rice

Sam Brooks

Eric Gaull, Eric Goulet and Paul Strauss have the most posters on telephone poles throughout the ward.

This is going to be a very close race…………………………………………………………..

Guest Guest

Who cares? No ones going to vote for you, you maniac, no matter how much you litter their ward.

Find another hobby.

Team Rees has found 164 residents of Ward 3 who are obviously schizophrenic because they just cannot make up their mind who to vote for.

By this, I mean, 164 residents of Ward 3 have 3 or 4 yard signs for 3 or 4 ward 3 candidates in front of their house. See picture attached.

Most yard signs are to be found in the Palisades where 50% of the registered voters are Republicans, and the Palisades historically make up 4% of the votes cast in the past four primaries.

Team Rees is running two shifts a day, of 4 distributors per shift, and this morning, we completed the Palisades in eight hours.

The candidates with the most yard signs ward wide are:

Mary Cheh

Kathy Wiss

Paul Strauss

Robert Gordon

Bill Rice

Sam Brooks

Eric Gaull, Eric Goulet and Paul Strauss have the most posters on telephone poles throughout the ward.

This is going to be a very close race…………………………………………………………..

Guest Ramon Rivera

Never be too sure who will get what votes.

If Rees wins, the gays lose.

Who cares? No ones going to vote for you, you maniac, no matter how much you litter their ward.

Find another hobby.

Guest human_*

If Rees wins then ALL of his constituents WIN. Once in that office it makes NO difference who is gay or not.

People; Look!!! I like Rees, he is a go getter, He is relentless, and he is FOCUSED. Right now the Democrat Party needs Rees viewpoint, and strategy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never be too sure who will get what votes.

If Rees wins, the gays lose.

Note that the actual Human didn't really write that post.

Let's guess who did.

If Rees wins then ALL of his constituents WIN. Once in that office it makes NO difference who is gay or not.

People; Look!!! I like Rees, he is a go getter, He is relentless, and he is FOCUSED. Right now the Democrat Party needs Rees viewpoint, and strategy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Jonathan R. Rees

I surely did not write that.

I just got back from having dinner at Cyldes is Georgetown and my reservation was at 6-7 tonight and anybody can verify that.

Hum, I think it might be...............................

Note that the actual Human didn't really write that post.

Let's guess who did.

Guest Guest

No wonder all the blogs and listservers have been quiet this evening.

I surely did not write that.

I just got back from having dinner at Cyldes is Georgetown and my reservation was at 6-7 tonight and anybody can verify that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.