Washington DC Message Boards

THANKS FOR CALLING MY OFFICE

I know some of you degenerates called my office this morning to verify if I worked where I said I did although you said you did not want to leave a message but I would know who was calling.

I suspect Bfrank and/or Truthseeker were the callers so let it not be said ever again that I have lied about where I work!

I know some of you degenerates called my office this morning to verify if I worked where I said I did although you said you did not want to leave a message but I would know who was calling.

I suspect Bfrank and/or Truthseeker were the callers so let it not be said ever again that I have lied about where I work!

Kindly post your office number for us Rees. Let's talk about what you'll do for Ward-3 in person.

One of the first things that I would do for ward 3 is, to have you Aglue committed to St. Elizabeth's.

Kindly post your office number for us Rees. Let's talk about what you'll do for Ward-3 in person.

aglue, here is a link his "card"

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=9150

B. Frank

Truthseeker says that I lied about where I work. Not so. Below is my busines card and anybody is welcome to verify.[/size]

Call me Aglue I am so lonely on this rainy day I might just kill meself and let you inherit my kingdom.

B. Frank

Truthseeker says that I lied about where I work. Not so. Below is my busines card and anybody is welcome to verify.[/size]

Aglue knows where I work.

B. Frank

Aglue call me when you have a chance. I have a few choice words for you.

B. Frank

I am a honest Indian.

B. Frank

Guest i hate rees

I suspect that the allegation that Bfrank is in fact that man Martin Austermuhle is 99% accurate.

Hey look, everyone! Ramonathon finally figured out that you didn't have to sign in anymore! As a chickensh-t passive-aggressive sleazebag, you just KNEW he'd start signing in as a guest, instead of as Slick Willie. Aliases are sure to follow.

What a jackass.

Thanks for those kind words.

Hey look, everyone! Ramonathon finally figured out that you didn't have to sign in anymore! As a chickensh-t passive-aggressive sleazebag, you just KNEW he'd start signing in as a guest, instead of as Slick Willie. Aliases are sure to follow.

What a jackass.

Guest I Love Rees

Because he is going to work hard to give out all tax breaks and to break the backs of the gay lobby.

What a jackass.

Guest Jonathan

Dear Sam:

Why won't you pay attention to me? Can't you see, darling, that all of this -- the aliases, the taunting, the lies -- it's all just to beg you to pay attention to me.

Please, love, hear my anguished love-cries. I've been doing this -- for you, love -- for over a year now. And still, no response of any kind. Even an insult from your perfect lips would be music to my ears. But, no. nothing. I am bereft. I am growing more deranged by the moment.

Please, darling, don't let me languish this way.

Love, always and evermore,

Jonathan

Dear Sam:

Why won't you pay attention to me? Can't you see, darling, that all of this -- the aliases, the taunting, the lies -- it's all just to beg you to pay attention to me.

Please, love, hear my anguished love-cries. I've been doing this -- for you, love -- for over a year now. And still, no response of any kind. Even an insult from your perfect lips would be music to my ears. But, no. nothing. I am bereft. I am growing more deranged by the moment.

Please, darling, don't let me languish this way.

Love, always and evermore,

Jonathan

I did not post that above. Factchecker2 did.

This showsa how dishonest Factchecker2 is!

Guest Guest

OMG, that had me laughing so hard that I was in tears.

You must be one part of the 3-14 year old demographic Rees is apparently trying to cultivate. (Ssh...nobody tell him they can't vote.)

Guest Justice

I would not be surprised if retired congressman Jack Quinn is in fact a closet case gay guy.

You must be one part of the 3-14 year old demographic Rees is apparently trying to cultivate. (Ssh...nobody tell him they can't vote.)

Guest Guest

I don't know about Quinn, but it's widely rumored that Rees is.

And judging from the unintentionally homoerotic subtext of his and "Ramon"s posts, and his apparent obsession with the topic, I'm inclined to believe it. It's pretty obvious that he's struggling with his own psychosexual turmoil. It's textbook transferance and overcompensation.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.