Washington DC Message Boards

MRS. MINDY SILVERMAN-REES

This is the imaginary wife Rees has...not!

Edited by Slick Willie

That picture was taken 3 years ago.

Slcik Willie, you realize that photo doesn't look at all like the Mindy Silverman-Rees images you have posted previously, don't you?

B. Frank

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Have no ex-wives and that is my current wife.

Keep on buying the lies and you will really amount to nothing in life other than a person who spends all day on the computer making a jackass of yourself.

Which ex-wife is that a photo of?

Guest Guest

So why then did you flip out on Suzanne Jackson when she posted on DC Wire? Why did you create that sickening blogspot website about her (or have your alter ego, Ramon "Lucifer" Rivera do it for you)? Do you know Suzanne Jackson? I believe she only knows one Jonathan R. Rees.

You blew it dude.

Have no ex-wives and that is my current wife.

Keep on buying the lies and you will really amount to nothing in life other than a person who spends all day on the computer making a jackass of yourself.

Guest Guest

Anytime Ramonathan creates a webpage about someone, or otherwise defames them, I just assume the person he's pissed off at is telling the truth, and that's why Ramonathan feels compelled to attempt to descredit them. Realizing this, I'm always pleased when he creates a sick new slander-page, as it reinforces in a very public way what a desperate, ethically-challenged monster this guy really is.

Anyone But Rees in 06!

PS: That photo is NOT his "wife."

So why then did you flip out on Suzanne Jackson when she posted on DC Wire? Why did you create that sickening blogspot website about her (or have your alter ego, Ramon "Lucifer" Rivera do it for you)? Do you know Suzanne Jackson? I believe she only knows one Jonathan R. Rees.

You blew it dude.

Guest Guest

Pot, meet kettle.

Guest Where's Mindy?

One of the odd things about the Rees-Mindy relationship is that other than some posts on Craig's List in support of Rees about a year ago, there's no record of Mindy Silverman saying anything in behalf of Jonathan Rees. What kind of campaign manager is that?

We know that Jonathan Rees has lied about his children and lied about his former website designer, Margaret Clay, so the logical question becomes: What is Rees hiding when it comes to his so-called campaign manager, Mindy Silverman?

Guest Ramon"Equal Opportunity Off

Margaret Clay worked for Verizon OSI and moved to Colorado in May.

Mindy Rees does her thing in the background sort to say.

I am the front man you sucker have to deal with.

One of the odd things about the Rees-Mindy relationship is that other than some posts on Craig's List in support of Rees about a year ago, there's no record of Mindy Silverman saying anything in behalf of Jonathan Rees. What kind of campaign manager is that?

We know that Jonathan Rees has lied about his children and lied about his former website designer, Margaret Clay, so the logical question becomes: What is Rees hiding when it comes to his so-called campaign manager, Mindy Silverman?

Guest Ramon Rivera

When I create a blog about someone, it is usyally riddled with truth and outside evidence in support of the rotten things that comes from my soul.

Anytime Ramonathan creates a webpage about someone, or otherwise defames them, I just assume the person he's pissed off at is telling the truth, and that's why Ramonathan feels compelled to attempt to descredit them. Realizing this, I'm always pleased when he creates a sick new slander-page, as it reinforces in a very public way what a desperate, ethically-challenged monster this guy really is.

Anyone But Rees in 06!

PS: That photo is NOT his "wife."

Guest Guest

That's simply untrue.

And yes, pretend-Ramon, do tell us why your, I mean, Rees' staff, have never been seen by anyone other than your aliases?

I can't wait to hear it!!!

PS: That ain't Rees' wife. And Rivera doesn't exist. Just ask the reporters at the Post Rees keeps claiming have met Ramon in person.

When I create a blog about someone, it is usyally riddled with truth and outside evidence in support of the rotten things that comes from my soul.

Guest Ramon Rivera

Call Serge Koveleski at the Washington Post and ask him if he ever called me at my job to speak with me.

My people strike late at night when you are in bed getting pumped in the butt you queer. That is why you do not see us.

That's simply untrue.

And yes, pretend-Ramon, do tell us why your, I mean, Rees' staff, have never been seen by anyone other than your aliases?

I can't wait to hear it!!!

PS: That ain't Rees' wife. And Rivera doesn't exist. Just ask the reporters at the Post Rees keeps claiming have met Ramon in person.

Guest Guest

What a rude, childish and completely insignificant person you are.

Call Serge Koveleski at the Washington Post and ask him if he ever called me at my job to speak with me.

My people strike late at night when you are in bed getting pumped in the butt you queer. That is why you do not see us.

Guest Guest

Serge has never met you. He attempted to contact you but was only able to speak on the phone with someone claiming to be you.

This hardly proves your existence.

Guest Guest

Actually, Serge called looking for "Ramon", but no one at his "job" had ever heard of him!

Serge has never met you. He attempted to contact you but was only able to speak on the phone with someone claiming to be you.

Guest Guest

THIS IS TRUE

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.