DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
mmahl

Price REDUCED MOTIVATED SELLER

Price Reduced very MOTIVATED SELLER call me to make an offer. Seller will consider ALL offers.

$282,900 with $3000 closing help from the seller.

Very well maintained 3 level town home with 3 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths in quiet neighborhood.

This town house shows extremely well. There are two bedrooms on the upper level both with private master baths. The master bedroom has a large private bathroom with shower stall and separate soaking tub and big walk in closet. The main level has a big kitchen and dining area and a walk out to the deck. You will also find another bedroom in the fully finished basement along with a sitting room and full bath with a walk out to the back yard.

I work with a great lending team who will work to get you pre-qualified, even with less than perfect credit. As always I will work with you step by step in the buying process.

Just give me a call or email me to schedule a showing, or for any other information you might want.

Matthew Mahl

REALTOR®

RE/MAX ALL PROPERTIES®

Dumfries, VA

703-221-7200 office

202-327-1668 cell

matthewmahl@remax.net

Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated and provides equal housing opportunities for all.

Matthew Mahl

“Dedicated to your families future”

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this