Washington DC Message Boards

WARD 3 CANDIDATE SAM BROOKS SELLS OUT THE GLBT PEOPLE.

Human,

Trust me, all of these people are just two guys Martin Austermuhle and Sam Brooks.

Austermuhle is a two faced liar and one of the best liars I have ever seen. He lies about his past, about why his family fled Germany after World War II to South America which was what Nazi war criminals did to avoid being arrested as they knew they would not be returned, he has lied about his role in starting an on campus riot and he has lied about not being still an active member of the communist party as he went out of his way to seek work with a communist government here in DC.

When I disclosed these facts about Austermuhle, this Nazi went crazy and used his blog to attack me but yesterday members of the press got to see all the harassing emails he sent me and shortly thereafter, all attacks on me on two blogs were deleted.

I think I did a good job of convincing many yesterday that Austermuhle is behind most of the phony screen names.

I told one reporter to place anything on the blog that sounds like it is me and watch how fast I will be accused of it by Austermuhle who sits all day long in front of a computer. Sure enough within less than 3 minutes on DC Wire Austermuhle attacked again. I PROVED MY POINT and all attacks on me on two blogs were deleted.

It is not kids Human, it is that sick man Austermuhle who got angry over my exposing his past love affair with my rival Sam Brooks.

Rees, when I saw the post on multiple alias disorder, I just chuckled. What is it? on aol a person can have at least 5 screen names? I understand very well the games being played.

I figure that the ones doing this are just kids. At least I\\\'m hoping that they are just kids.

Blogs are just online diaries so the blogs that I\\\'ve seen posted don\\\'t mean a thing.

I\\\'ve been online a very long time. I have seen just about every side of the human animal that there is to see, and some of it aint pretty either.

What people at times fail to understand is that there is a difference between politics, and out right personal attacks.

Edited by Mr Rees

I post here Fagchecker because you gay people make me sick with your aggressive, obnoxious and vindictive behavior of bashing people who do not agree up front to support your agenda and I think your kind need to be told off. You are hurting it for most of the gay community with your radical ways.

An observation: Jonathan Rees condems his critics for wasting their time by posting here, saying that almost nobody reads this forum. But then why does Jonathan Rees bother to post on DC Pages? I suspect that it is because he has been banned from just about everywhere else.

Human,

Trust me, all of these people are just two guys Martin Austermuhle and Sam Brooks.

Austermuhle is a two faced liar and one of the best liars I have ever seen. He lies about his past, about why his family fled Germany after World War II to South America which was what Nazi war criminals did to avoid being arrested as they knew they would not be returned, he has lied about his role in starting an on campus riot and he has lied about not being still an active member of the communist party as he went out of his way to seek work with a communist government here in DC.

When I disclosed these facts about Austermuhle, this Nazi went crazy and used his blog to attack me but yesterday members of the press got to see all the harassing emails he sent me and shortly thereafter, all attacks on me on two blogs were deleted.

I think I did a good job of convincing many yesterday that Austermuhle is behind most of the phony screen names.

I told one reporter to place anything on the blog that sounds like it is me and watch how fast I will be accused of it by Austermuhle who sits all day long in front of a computer. Sure enough within less than 3 minutes on DC Wire Austermuhle attacked again. I PROVED MY POINT and all attacks on me on two blogs were deleted.

It is not kids Human, it is that sick man Austermuhle who got angry over my exposing his past love affair with my rival Sam Brooks.

I post here Fagchecker because you gay people make me sick with your aggressive, obnoxious and vindictive behavior of bashing people who do not agree up front to support your agenda and I think your kind need to be told off. You are hurting it for most of the gay community with your radical ways.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.