Washington DC Message Boards

I hate it when Rees goes on vacation

This section of the DCMessageBoards get really dull when Rees takes a siesta. Rees' commentary make up the core of these boards and when Rees is away I am sad.

So, Rees I ask you to please limit yourself to a day, at most two, of non-posting to this board. I need Rees material to feel complete. I'm hooked on Rees. I'm a Rees addict!

Aglue,

Rees is not taking a seista, he is busy walking up and down the streets of our ward like a charcter in the movie Night of The Living Dead giving out his papers.

Just leave him out there and do not wish him back.

This section of the DCMessageBoards get really dull when Rees takes a siesta. Rees\' commentary make up the core of these boards and when Rees is away I am sad.

So, Rees I ask you to please limit yourself to a day, at most two, of non-posting to this board. I need Rees material to feel complete. I\'m hooked on Rees. I\'m a Rees addict!

Aglue,

Rees is not taking a seista, he is busy walking up and down the streets of our ward like a charcter in the movie Night of The Living Dead giving out his papers.

Just leave him out there and do not wish him back.

Come on Rees.. you should spend more time with us! Leave those other tired online venues alone dude. We love you here bro!

Aglue I never go on vacation as I live in your nightmares.

This section of the DCMessageBoards get really dull when Rees takes a siesta. Rees' commentary make up the core of these boards and when Rees is away I am sad.

So, Rees I ask you to please limit yourself to a day, at most two, of non-posting to this board. I need Rees material to feel complete. I'm hooked on Rees. I'm a Rees addict!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.