DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Honda Accord Defective Ignition Switch

Guest Guest

My car is Honda Accord 1991. I leave it in the rain, not in the sun, but it does also not start. When I start, I don't hear the sound of the fuel pump. Is it the problem of the Fuel Relay?

Guest Guest

My car is Honda Accord 1991. I leave it in the rain, not in the sun, but it does also not start. When I start, I don't hear the sound of the fuel pump. Is it the problem of the Fuel Relay?

I've just checked it again. I heared the "click" sound of the relay, but there is no sound of spark or pump. Just the sound "click". I know the computer ran because every electronics are active such as radio, sensor, light. Please tell me what the problem is. I still leave my car in the parking slot of my school. I am a poor student. I hope I don't have to pay much for this problem.

Waiting four your answer.

Thank you very much.

Anyone can tell me the mean of the "S" light?

Guest unregistered

I've just checked it again. I heared the "click" sound of the relay, but there is no sound of spark or pump. Just the sound "click". I know the computer ran because every electronics are active such as radio, sensor, light. Please tell me what the problem is. I still leave my car in the parking slot of my school. I am a poor student. I hope I don't have to pay much for this problem.

Waiting four your answer.

Thank you very much.

Anyone can tell me the mean of the "S" light?

yeah, the "s" light means the car thinks you have a transmission problem. the only exception is if you have it in sports mode (switch on side of auto trans shifter)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this