DC Message Boards
Luke_Wilbur

Dc Discussions Contest

Luke_Wilbur    5

DCpages and Six Flags America are proud to announce the Washington DC Community Spirit Contest.

Every week we will be giving away 4 admission tickets ($150.00 value) to Six Flags America to a registered member in our community.

Six Flags America features more than 100 thrilling rides, shows and attractions! Headlined by eight fun and furious roller coasters, the park also features live Hollywood-style shows plus a huge water park, Paradise Island, filled with more than a million gallons of splashin' action.

The objective of this contest is to encourage people living in or visiting the Greater Washington DC area to communicate and shape the community in an open forum. Informative and well-written topics rise to the top for everyone to read.

The winner will be judged equally on the following criteria:

1. The number of relevant topic posts.

2. The number of replies by registered members in the community.

The contest begins May 15, 2004, so if your not a member CLICK HERE and start posting today.

sfa_penguins.jpg

Luke_Wilbur    5

That is a good question David. To win the prize you must post relevant information that will be viewed as a benifit to all or part of our community. You may find a post

that benifits you personally. If you respond to that benificial post, the member who wrote will be given a credit to their total score.

It our intention that the members that help the community be recognized and awarded a prize for sharing their time.

Are you the comedian on Comedy Central?

Guest Kelli   
Guest Kelli

Can I sign up under more than one name to get a better chance at winning the tickets?

When are the tickets for? (What days or can I go any day I want)

-Kelli

Luke_Wilbur    5
Can I sign up under more than one name to get a better chance at winning the tickets?

When are the tickets for? (What days or can I go any day I want)

-Kelli

Hi Kelli,

Great questions :) Only one registered member can win the message post contest. :rolleyes:

The Six Flags America tickets are good for the summer of 2004.

Guest redhotbeaut69@aol   
Guest redhotbeaut69@aol

and get tickets, I hope i win, just bought a new home so I'm cash poor for a little bit

Guest human_*   
Guest human_*

You mean? "The Summer of 2006"?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Kelli,

Great questions :) Only one registered member can win the message post contest. :rolleyes:

The Six Flags America tickets are good for the summer of 2004.

Guest human_*   
Guest human_*

Oh!!!! I almost forgot; I won’t be in this contest, I didn't come here to win prizes.

I came here because it's a good board with good people, and some of the people in here have surprised me in just how open to new ways of viewing issues.

It really is a pleseant experience

Luke_Wilbur    5

You are a great poster Human. I am hoping everyone follows your example. If you are ever in Washington, please give me a call.

Guest human_*   
Guest human_*

Boards like this are a rare thing online, Look!! You have been on since 84, and I since 87.

The level of information was unreal back in our day, and the way the internet is now with all the consolidation of search engines "to me" I have actually seen a shrinking of information available to the general public.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a great poster Human. I am hoping everyone follows your example. If you are ever in Washington, please give me a call.

Luke_Wilbur    5

In my opinion there is more information to find. But, search engines are no longer caching it. Therefore it is getting buried underneath products, services, and standard news wire services.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.