DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kristine Zettler

Women's Support Group

Guest Kristine Zettler

:)

Hello everyone! My name is Kristine Zettler and I am a personal life coach in the Potomac, MD area. I will be hosting a free women's support group in my Cabin John office Tuesday June 22 at 7:30pm. This is a safe, confidential space to discuss anything you want to discuss and receive free personal life coaching as well as relax and gain the support of your peers. This will be the first group of the season and depending on the interest, I may begin another group to accomodate the numbers as well. We will see how this one goes. You may sign up by emailing me at

KrisZettler@aol.com or through my website at www.smartpath.org.

This group is free. This group is for you. Women have a world of unique issues, hopes, dreams and concerns. Come and be inspired by other women's stories and gain support and insight to take with you out into the busy and demanding world. Learn to inspire yourselves and others, join in this experience! I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Kristine

Guest Kristine Zettler

Hello Ladies!! Sorry for such a long absence! The answer is yes, of course, this group is definitely open to bi and lesbian women. This group is open to all women looking for good conversation and support from other women. And yes, my office is located near a bus route for those who need public transportation. However, I thought for a nice change, if everyone is willing, we could meet at the Mayorga Coffee Factory in Silver Spring and that is definitely near the Metro as far as I recall. How is Wednesday the 18th of August for everyone at 7:00 pm? You can let me know a few different ways. Send an email to my address with "Women's Support Group" in the subject line. You may call my office phone at 301-263-9150 or sign up through email at www.Smartpath.org. This group is free. I am looking forward to meeting everyone! It will be a great time!

Kristine Zettler

Personal Life Coach/Professional Organizer

301-263-9150

kriszettler@aol.com

www.smartpath.org

Guest Carletha Jones

Hello Ladies!! Sorry for such a long absence! The answer is yes, of course, this group is definitely open to bi and lesbian women. This group is open to all women looking for good conversation and support from other women. And yes, my office is located near a bus route for those who need public transportation. However, I thought for a nice change, if everyone is willing, we could meet at the Mayorga Coffee Factory in Silver Spring and that is definitely near the Metro as far as I recall. How is Wednesday the 18th of August for everyone at 7:00 pm? You can let me know a few different ways. Send an email to my address with "Women's Support Group" in the subject line. You may call my office phone at 301-263-9150 or sign up through email at www.Smartpath.org. This group is free. I am looking forward to meeting everyone! It will be a great time!

Kristine Zettler

Personal Life Coach/Professional Organizer

301-263-9150

kriszettler@aol.com

www.smartpath.org

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this