Washington DC Message Boards

DC YAHOO LIST SERVER OWNERS ENDORSE CANDIDATES

I thought that all of you might like to know that Fred Vinson who runs the Yahoo Tenleytown List Server, Nelson Jacobsen who runs the Yahoo Glover Park List Server and Bill Adler who runs the Yahoo Cleveland Park List Server have all made political contributions to "Erik Gaull" and are encourgaing others to do the same and vote for him and are using their group room membership list to do such.

All of these guys are also telling people not to vote for Sam Brooks because of the fact that he is reported as having sold out the gay community by accepting political contributions from that anti gay ex-congressman Quinn and the public record strongly supports that fact.

All of these list server owners are sending emails to people to support Erik Gaull.

That would be quite a story. Any links or proof?

B. Frank

I thought that all of you might like to know that Fred Vinson who runs the Yahoo Tenleytown List Server, Nelson Jacobsen who runs the Yahoo Glover Park List Server and Bill Adler who runs the Yahoo Cleveland Park List Server have all made political contributions to "Erik Gaull" and are encourgaing others to do the same and vote for him and are using their group room membership list to do such.

All of these guys are also telling people not to vote for Sam Brooks because of the fact that he is reported as having sold out the gay community by accepting political contributions from that anti gay ex-congressman Quinn and the public record strongly supports that fact.

All of these list server owners are sending emails to people to support Erik Gaull.

Join those list servers and you will see the favotism and will probably get hit with a pro-Guall email from them.

I just won a bet!

That's EXACTLY what I predicted you would say. Basically, "look it up yourself," but no link, screenshot or other documentation. I would have one $5 more had your post contained a childish insult, however.

Still, awesome!

I just post a link per such and what was emailed out. Look at other posting.

I just won a bet!

That's EXACTLY what I predicted you would say. Basically, "look it up yourself," but no link, screenshot or other documentation. I would have one $5 more had your post contained a childish insult, however.

Still, awesome!

Just because somebody posts a message on a listserve, that doesn't mean that the listserve has endorsed a particular candidate.

If that were true, what would it say about who DC Pages is supporting for Ward 3 City Council?

Exactly. And notice that the "link" (It's obviously not a link, but pasted text) makes no mention of an endorsement, of Brooks, or of donations.

Anemic. Tawdry. Unintentionally Hilarious. Peurile. Typical, in other words.

But he's getting attention, isn't he? Did you notice how, when no one responded to him this evening, he just went berzerk, posting anything that came into his head that might possibly attract comment? SO pathetic. I suspect that Red Foreman didn't pay enough attention to him as a child ;-)

Just join those list servers and you will in time get hit with those emails.

Exactly. And notice that the "link" (It's obviously not a link, but pasted text) makes no mention of an endorsement, of Brooks, or of donations.

Typical. Anemic. Tawdry. Embarassing. Unintentionally Hilarious. Peurile. Typical.

But he's getting attention, isn't he? Did you notice how, when no one responded to him this evening, he just went berzerk, posting anything that came into his head that might possibly attract comment? SO pathetic. I suspect that Red Foreman didn't pay enough attention to him as a child ;-)

Also it is known that Fred Vinson gave Mary Cheh and other candidates $100 each. Is he confused or hedging his bet no matter who wins?

Who cares Rees? Who cares if the yahoo groups support (or don't support) a candidate.... honestly.. WHO CARES! Let them do what they want.. the yahoo groups are created by individuals who felt like creating them for free on the yahoo service.... they're not funded by tax dollars.. they're private ventures basically... so who gives a crap what they say?

How about you offer something of substance Rees? Instead of worrying about what other organizations/campaigns are doing??

Agreed. Rees has a tendency to highlight inconsequential issues, in part to deflect criticism of himself.

There's an interesting thread going on the Post blog, DC Wire: http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...t.html#comments Well, maybe not so interesting: It's the same old stuff -- people pointing our Rees' lies, and Rees changing the subject.

Who cares Rees? Who cares if the yahoo groups support (or don't support) a candidate.... honestly.. WHO CARES! Let them do what they want.. the yahoo groups are created by individuals who felt like creating them for free on the yahoo service.... they're not funded by tax dollars.. they're private ventures basically... so who gives a crap what they say?

How about you offer something of substance Rees? Instead of worrying about what other organizations/campaigns are doing??

Nelson Jacobsen who runs the Yahoo Glover Park List Server

Lets start with the basics here, 1 I do not run the Glover Park list, and 2 I have not given a dime to any one running in Ward 3.

So please check youself before you wreck yourself..........................................................

PS I have been on vacation, so this is the first I have seen this new bald face lie............................

Nelson.

Lets start with the basics here, 1 I do not run the Glover Park list, and 2 I have not given a dime to any one running in Ward 3.

So please check youself before you wreck yourself..........................................................

PS I have been on vacation, so this is the first I have seen this new bald face lie............................

Nelson.

I like that you (unknowingly?) quoted Ice Cube.

"So chiggity check yourself before your wreck yourself, because shotgun bullets are bad for your health"

Mr Jacobsen you did at one time moderate a Yahoo list server for Glover Park.

Nelson.

Nelson.

Nelson.

You must be scooping poop because you are not doing so well in the online world part.

Once again, I have never moderated that group, where the hay do you get you facts. Trust me if I own something I never give it up, a bit of tragic flaw.

I am always amused at the goings on here....................

This message board is not amusing: It is play time at the state hospital.

You must be scooping poop because you are not doing so well in the online world part.

Once again, I have never moderated that group, where the hay do you get you facts. Trust me if I own something I never give it up, a bit of tragic flaw.

I am always amused at the goings on here....................

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.