Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
impactww

Impact Worldwide (Impactww.com) sends out more than 17,000,000 Booking Requests

Impact Worldwide (Impactww.com) snt out over 17,000,000 booking requests to its 300,000 members.’

Impact Worldwide is the wildly successful online modeling and acting community that allows talent to enroll for free and purchase booking requests for $3.95.

For more information visit http://www.impactww.com

Guest Keri

I hear this company is scamming so many with job opportunities including ME... I don't really appreciate this at all.. LIZ MORGAN is sending out mass mailings!!!! I am and will report you to the Better Business Bureau! Stop this crap right NOW!!!!

Recently my assistant saw your resume online and forwarded it to me as a possible candidate for a position with our company. Based on your credentials, it appears you may be qualified for the Administrative Assistant position we currently have available in your local area.

Impact Worldwide is the fastest growing talent company in the United States. Our talent have worked with such companies as Tommy Hilfiger, Universal Studios, Pepsi, MTV, HBO, Reebok, and hundreds of others.

The Administrative Assistant is responsible for re-formatting information received daily about nationwide castings and entering it into our database system. The position can be performed either from one of our offices, or from your home.

We offer the following:

$22.50 per hour ($900 per week) starting pay. After 90 days, compensation may increase by 10 percent.

Full medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits.

Flexibility - you can work your own hours, just so long as you put in at least 40 hours each week.

Opportunity for rapid advancement.

Tuition re-imbursements.

The person we are looking for is reliable, consistent, hard working, has solid writing skills, and pays attention to details.

To be formally considered for the AA, please visit our website at:

www.impactww.com

Then click on the "careers" tab and select "administrative assistant."

Once you have completed the online application, I will review it and contact you shortly to schedule an interview.

Best regards,

Liz Morgan

Impact Worldwide (Impactww.com) snt out over 17,000,000 booking requests to its 300,000 members.’

Impact Worldwide is the wildly successful online modeling and acting community that allows talent to enroll for free and purchase booking requests for $3.95.

For more information visit http://www.impactww.com

Guest ivy

I just received this Liz Morgan letter too. I received it almost at the same time as the other one offering Administrative Assistant ... Knightbridge John Hester. The contents of both letters were similar but written in a different way. I posted my resume at Monster.com and Careerbuilder.com. Probably, that was how they got my email address. And they also know I am looking for jobs done at home.

This is very frustrating!!!

Guest r

I just received this Liz Morgan letter too. I received it almost at the same time as the other one offering Administrative Assistant ... Knightbridge John Hester. The contents of both letters were similar but written in a different way. I posted my resume at Monster.com and Careerbuilder.com. Probably, that was how they got my email address. And they also know I am looking for jobs done at home.

This is very frustrating!!!

=======================

I am interested in finding out more information about impactww. They have hired me as a scouting manager and before I throw my career away I am looking for both opinion and facts about these guys. I am a technical Recruiter / Head Hunter by trade and I like to think that am a very "Net" savvy kind a guy. Why is there so much stuff saying that these guys are a scam? I really would like to hear your opinion about how you are compensated......etc......

My number is 410-377-8527

rolandmatte@yahoo.com