Washington DC Message Boards

Annonymous Posters Are Liars

Anybody who choses to post using an annonymous name does so for the following reasons:

1. They know what they will post are lies;

2. They post such with malicious intent; and

3. They hide their true identity to avoid being sued or jacked up.

An honest poster will not be afraid to use their real name but only liars use phony names like Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker and Golden Girl who are probably one in the same as even I notice they are never online at the same time making what others allege true.

Given the actions of the political candidate, when contacting employers, media, etc. for those that challenge him, I do not blame anyone for using names that mask full identity. That said, my name is what it is and has been consistent since the day I regsitered in this forum.

But hey, thanks "Lucifer".

Anybody who choses to post using an annonymous name does so for the following reasons:

An honest poster will not be afraid to use their real name but only liars use phony names like Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker and Golden Girl who are probably one in the same as even I notice they are never online at the same time making what others allege true.

I am also glad you have clarified your reasons for the incessant anonymous postings.

That doesn't explain the wacky on-line behavior you have engaged in with your real name.

B. Frank

Given the actions of the political candidate, when contacting employers, media, etc. for those that challenge him, I do not blame anyone for using names that mask full identity. That said, my name is what it is and has been consistent since the day I regsitered in this forum.

But hey, thanks \"Lucifer\".

I am also glad you have clarified your reasons for the incessant anonymous postings.

That doesn\'t explain the wacky on-line behavior you have engaged in with your real name.

B. Frank

Now clarify your reasons for the incessant anonymous postings you have done since last September?

Are you in love with Rees?

But hey, thanks \"Lucifer\".

That doesn\'t explain the wacky on-line behavior you have engaged in with your real name.

B. Frank

Actually, you can see from my profile that I registered here in November.

Can't you get any facts straight?

I never even knew of you much before that.

B. Frank

Now clarify your reasons for the incessant anonymous postings you have done since last September?

Are you in love with Rees?

Would you vote for a Democratic candidate that says that he supports gay rights but turns around and accepts 1/3 of his campaign financing from gay hating Republicans?

Check out this two faced liar and leave a message for him on the blog!

http://thelyingeyesofsambrooks.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Can\'t you get any facts straight?

B. Frank

Would you vote for a Democratic candidate that says that he supports gay rights but turns around and accepts 1/3 of his campaign financing from gay hating Republicans?

Check out this two faced liar and leave a message for him on the blog!

http://thelyingeyesofsambrooks.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Can\'t you get any facts straight?

B. Frank

Then why are your postings anonymous? I don't see your name in your profile...

None of these people Innocent Bystander are telling the truth. They hide behind annonymous names so you will not know the name of the liar and thus they reduce the risk of being sued or beat up as they have many times said they feared.

By the tone of the postings, BFrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker and Golden Girl do not come across as concerned citizens but people working for one of the candidates just by the sheer magnitude of their six month war online.

I think it is more of a self reflective reasoning WHY HE posts anonymously.

B. Frank

None of these people Innocent Bystander are telling the truth. They hide behind annonymous names so you will not know the name of the liar and thus they reduce the risk of being sued or beat up as they have many times said they feared.

By the tone of the postings, BFrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker and Golden Girl do not come across as concerned citizens but people working for one of the candidates just by the sheer magnitude of their six month war online.

Are you a real human being? I don't understand. If they're hiding behind anonymous names, what are you doing? Moreover, why would they fear a beating? Last I checked, engaging in political discourse isn't an invitation to a beating. Sure, someone could potentially sue them for libel or slander, but it would get thrown out of court in a second. Seriously, have you considered reading what you write?

Good point but Bfrank seems to fear getting beaten up by Rees.

Are you a real human being? I don\'t understand. If they\'re hiding behind anonymous names, what are you doing? Moreover, why would they fear a beating? Last I checked, engaging in political discourse isn\'t an invitation to a beating. Sure, someone could potentially sue them for libel or slander, but it would get thrown out of court in a second. Seriously, have you considered reading what you write?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.