Washington DC Message Boards

The Rees Supporters Are Right

When Sam Brooks is known not to be home there are no postings here by Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker or Golden Girl.

Brooks is out on the streets this afternoon and the lack of any postings by Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker or Golden Girl now convinces me that Rees people are not to far from the truth as to the real identity of these jokers.

In the message board guide lines, it states that "DCMessageBoards.com reserves the right to publically[sic] post the email address, ip address, and the posted content of any violator to these guidelines." Moreover, it says that "Your screen name is your community identity. We encourage you to use it consistently." and "Do not repeatedly post the same or similar Content throughout DCMessageBoards.com." and lastly "Do not send messages intended to embarrass, humiliate or harass another person." With that in mind, perhaps a moderator would consider looking at the IP addresses of the four above names, not to mention the other accusation that Lucifer and several other screen names are being operated by the same person.

For an extended period, I had such priveleges and posted the results in a thread entitled "Multiple Alias Disorder". Luke Wilbur (DC Pages Owner and Moderator) can confirm the results, if he wishes to. You will find several instances where a Rees alias has been banned by Mr. Wilbur, with the noted IP address. In each case, the IP address has been consistent with other IP addresses Mr. Rees uses either from his work, or his home. These IP addresses can be confirmed further with the second "Multiple Alias Disorder" thread I posted which links to the headers within many Rees/Alias postings at Yahoo.

The moderater will further find that the posters in question (me, factchecker2, truthseeker, golder girl, etc.) are different people with different IP addresses. In the case of factchecker2 and truthseeker, the IP addresses have been the same for the extant of their posting in this forum. Mine are always within the same ISP, except for when I am on the road, such as today. I do not recall Goldern Girl's IP source.

For what it is worth, Mr. Rees and his aliases (in the pre proxy IP period) posted either from a level three 4.249.x.x IP or else a Verizon broadband IP address (the latter probably from work). However in the "post proxy IP period, the IP trail, while different, was always consistent within itself. Also, you will note that when using a proxy IP server, there are errors in the code which manifest itself as slashes (/////) where there are quotes or apostrophes.

More recently, Mr. Rees has also utilized an Mindspring/Earthlink account (207.69.x.x) ISP as noted in the banning of "DC DEEP THROAT" an posts to Yahoo Groups as well as emails to his fellow candidates and the media.

B. Frank

In the message board guide lines, it states that "DCMessageBoards.com reserves the right to publically[sic] post the email address, ip address, and the posted content of any violator to these guidelines." Moreover, it says that "Your screen name is your community identity. We encourage you to use it consistently." and "Do not repeatedly post the same or similar Content throughout DCMessageBoards.com." and lastly "Do not send messages intended to embarrass, humiliate or harass another person." With that in mind, perhaps a moderator would consider looking at the IP addresses of the four above names, not to mention the other accusation that Lucifer and several other screen names are being operated by the same person.

Indeed, Innocent Bystander, had the moderators of this board ever demonstrated a willingness to uphold the Terms of Use, none of this would have ever happened.

Luke has no credibility.

For an extended period, I had such priveleges and posted the results in a thread entitled \"Multiple Alias Disorder\". Luke Wilbur (DC Pages Owner and Moderator) can confirm the results, if he wishes to. You will find several instances where a Rees alias has been banned by Mr. Wilbur, with the noted IP address. In each case, the IP address has been consistent with other IP addresses Mr. Rees uses either from his work, or his home. These IP addresses can be confirmed further with the second \"Multiple Alias Disorder\" thread I posted which links to the headers within many Rees/Alias postings at Yahoo.

The moderater will further find that the posters in question (me, factchecker2, truthseeker, golder girl, etc.) are different people with different IP addresses. In the case of factchecker2 and truthseeker, the IP addresses have been the same for the extant of their posting in this forum. Mine are always within the same ISP, except for when I am on the road, such as today. I do not recall Goldern Girl\'s IP source.

For what it is worth, Mr. Rees and his aliases (in the pre proxy IP period) posted either from a level three 4.249.x.x IP or else a Verizon broadband IP address (the latter probably from work). However in the \"post proxy IP period, the IP trail, while different, was always consistent within itself. Also, you will note that when using a proxy IP server, there are errors in the code which manifest itself as slashes (/////) where there are quotes or apostrophes.

More recently, Mr. Rees has also utilized an Mindspring/Earthlink account (207.69.x.x) ISP as noted in the banning of \"DC DEEP THROAT\" an posts to Yahoo Groups as well as emails to his fellow candidates and the media.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.