originating from the exact same IP address, the IP address, your ISP

is Bell Atlantic. IP addresses are something that every one of us

have. weather we know it or not. I happen to have 3 or 4 of my very

own.

So here what I can assume, One you have invented a technology that

is so amazing, and have been about to use that to supersede the WORLD

WIDE WEB. Or, your house is very full of people right now and one of

them is a huge Homophobe, or you are not being truthful, and you have

some kind of odd hang-up with a judge. I am not going to choose.

So rest assured that, at least in this case, the computer did not

make a mistake. So please drop this and move on.

It is a blank page!

Hey Bfrank, just how long will you and truthseeker, goldengirl, factchecker will be typing about Rees?

Just curious here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not for me:

Fri Feb 16, 2001 6:49 pm

Subject: Re: [columbia_heights] I Am Me An Nobody Else

Roy, or whom ever you are,

I, nor many other have been amused by your e-mail, and after your

writings under the pen name of Walnut, I assure you that nothing you

say is worth hearing at this point, no matter how profound or

informative it is.

You, Roy Stewart-Rivera, Paulie Walnuts, Jonathan R. Rees, Maria

Teresa Biddy, Maria Teres (I hope I did not miss any) are all

originating from the exact same IP address, the IP address, your ISP

is Bell Atlantic. IP addresses are something that every one of us

have. weather we know it or not. I happen to have 3 or 4 of my very

own.

So here what I can assume, One you have invented a technology that

is so amazing, and have been about to use that to supersede the WORLD

WIDE WEB. Or, your house is very full of people right now and one of

them is a huge Homophobe, or you are not being truthful, and you have

some kind of odd hang-up with a judge. I am not going to choose.

So rest assured that, at least in this case, the computer did not

make a mistake. So please drop this and move on.

They or just he will stop when his lover loses the election.

Hey Bfrank, just how long will you and truthseeker, goldengirl, factchecker will be typing about Rees?

Just curious here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human,

Try following this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/columbia_heights/message/3664

and the responses until "everyone" is banned, Why are you defending this behavior?

B. Frank

Just curious here.

Human,

Try following this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/columbia_heights/message/3664

and the responses until "everyone" is banned, Why are you defending this behavior?

B. Frank

Exactly. I'll stop posting links to what I've learned when the news media start investigating and reporting on

what they reveal about Rees and his "supporters" . The electorate deserves to know what's

-really- been going on. The day it happens, I'm gladly going to stop. You have no idea how gladly.

As for Brooks, I'll say it for the, roughly, 6 billionth time: No one here is a Brooks supporter, just Rees debunkers.

His online (and reportedly offline) behavior has been so horrible that, yes, otherwise uninvolved netizens would feel compelled

to become involved, on their own time, in exposing the record of publicly posting lies, homophobic (and sometimes racist)

rants and slandering private citizens (while using other people's names to do it,) until the media and

electorate take notice. Because character matters. And because those who, once having learned of injustice,

fail to speak out are made complicit by their silence.

Since being banned from every Ward 3 list serve and every moderated blog comment thread, the Candidate

has attempted to use this board - the last that will have him - to renew his loathesome activities.

But it's all good...this has become the one place journalists and voters turn for links, IP information and

actual examples of the kind of behavior we all find so problematic. We like to keep the archive

up-to-date, so to speak. Our little gift to the larger fact-finding mission.

Thank you.

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7539

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7329

Okay! I actually like having you democrats investigate your own. PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Exactly. I'll stop posting links to what I've learned when the news media start investigating and reporting on

what they reveal about Rees and his "supporters" . The electorate deserves to know what's

-really- been going on. The day it happens, I'm gladly going to stop. You have no idea how gladly.

As for Brooks, I'll say it for the, roughly, 6 billionth time: No one here is a Brooks supporter, just Rees debunkers.

His online (and reportedly offline) behavior has been so horrible that, yes, otherwise uninvolved netizens would feel compelled

to become involved, on their own time, in exposing the record of publicly posting lies, homophobic (and sometimes racist)

rants and slandering private citizens (while using other people's names to do it,) until the media and

electorate take notice. Because character matters. And because those who, once having learned of injustice,

fail to speak out are made complicit by their silence.

Since being banned from every Ward 3 list serve and every moderated blog comment thread, the Candidate

has attempted to use this board - the last that will have him - to renew his loathesome activities.

But it's all good...this has become the one place journalists and voters turn for links, IP information and

actual examples of the kind of behavior we all find so problematic. We like to keep the archive

up-to-date, so to speak. Our little gift to the larger fact-finding mission.

Thank you.

I guess you just do not get it.

Alas.

Okay! I actually like having you democrats investigate your own. PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Bfrank, I do get it. It's just when I see board fights spilling over to other boards, and lasting for a long time it just gets real old.

In anycase I won't jump into this anymore. I do wish you people well.

I guess you just do not get it.

Alas.

So why not direct this to the party responsible for:

1) Spamming the internet

2) Carrying the discussion to multiple message boards (before being banned everywhere but here)

3) reckless disregard for the truth

4) unbearable multiple alias postings

The proof of where this responsibility lies has been demonstrated.

Once that behavior ceases, things will get real quiet.

B. Frank

Bfrank, I do get it. It's just when I see board fights spilling over to other boards, and lasting for a long time it just gets real old.

In anycase I won't jump into this anymore. I do wish you people well.

So why not direct this to the party responsible for:

1) Spamming the internet

2) Carrying the discussion to multiple message boards (before being banned everywhere but here)

3) reckless disregard for the truth

4) unbearable multiple alias postings

The proof of where this responsibility lies has been demonstrated.

Once that behavior ceases, things will get real quiet.

B. Frank

Yes. We've merely done what we can to attempt to hold a certain person accountable for his actions, an effort he continues to skirt.

If he (or his alleged "legion") stopped posting demonstrable falsehoods and smears against his critics and opponent/s,

often using offensive slurs, no one would ever appear to say "That's not right." You'll notice that the only time any critics

appear on this board or anywhere else, is when "they" start it up again. And he will. He can't help himself. I can almost -hear- the next

alias registering as we speak.

But I do hope this stops, leaving us with nothing to speak out against. Which is not to say they should be able to continue to

campaign as though none of it had ever ocurred. No candidate should be given that sort of impunity. Which is why I want

the press to tell the public about it.

When there's a few days between alias-invasions (which occur when a certain person gets caught in a lie, and the proof

posted here, as happened this week) you'll also note no one uses this interval of relative quiet to promote any other candidates.

Because that's not what this has been about.

I expect the nuances (though theres nothing very nuanced about this) will escape our Human colleague, but it needed to be said.

Human when you have nothing better to do with your free time then you become like these people and just spit in the wind as they are not capable of stopping Rees.

Rees is Rees and he makes more sense in what he writes than from what I have read from the other candidates in this ward race and it is their envy of him that motivates them and since they operate out of anger and jealousy, it is so well picked up on that what they say is easily brushed away as just that, jealousy and no one not even the press takes them seriously.

Human, truthseeker, goldengirl, factchecker and bfrank are nut jobs who take the cowardily approach to going after someone they think is bad and that defeats them totally as real people stand up, use their real names and plead their case as honorable and concerned citizens but ill spirited liars hide behind false names.

Rees will prevail because no matter how wacko he is, he makes sense in what he presents to voters, he is coming forward as himself and his detractors come under false names and pretenses.

Just curious here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.