Washington DC Message Boards

Turn out stunk at the meet and greet the candidates

Gay

Maybe you are being lied to because you are asking too many questions that should not be asked or acceptable so what you are getting is dirt in your face as a reaction.

Gay Republican, I think you are misinterpreting my intentions. I am not trying to stop anyone, nor am I supportive of any candidate in this race. What I am opposed to is individuals who cast off lie after lie, without any substance behind them, in an attempt to bolster their standing. Tell the truth and everyone will be happy. Keep lying and continue to be called out on the lies.

B. Frank

I have asked exactly two questions today.

1) to "Gay Republican" as to why he is supporting a candidate who fosters gay bashers on his core staff?

2) to Jonathan Rees, Why did he lie to Mr. Malson?

If that is too many questions then so be it.

B. Frank

Maybe you are being lied to because you are asking too many questions that should not be asked or acceptable so what you are getting is dirt in your face as a reaction.

Is there a law or rule that says that a candidate cannot use people who may not agree with them?

What lie did Rees tell Malson?

I have asked exactly two questions today.

1) to \"Gay Republican\" as to why he is supporting a candidate who fosters gay bashers on his core staff?

2) to Jonathan Rees, Why did he lie to Mr. Malson?

If that is too many questions then so be it.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.