Washington DC Message Boards

To Golden Girl

Gay

I do not know what your interpretation is of knowing someone on a personal level is but mine is, I know you not just because I recognize you from a picture or seeing you at the bus stop each morning.

I know you on a personal level because I do things with you like have a beer now and then at the Austin Grill, you and I go to ballgames together or something more meaningful than just knowing your face.

As a matter of fact, I know what all the candidates look like and would spot them in a minute if they were shopping in a store or standing on a corner.

I do not know what your interpretation is of knowing someone on a personal level is but mine is, I know you not just because I recognize you from a picture or seeing you at the bus stop each morning.

I know you on a personal level because I do things with you like have a beer now and then at the Austin Grill, you and I go to ballgames together or something more meaningful than just knowing your face.

As a matter of fact, I know what all the candidates look like and would spot them in a minute if they were shopping in a store or standing on a corner.

Wow Rees, lay off the sauce, really. That last post is almost completely unintelligible. Not to mention, it makes you sound like a stalker.

Madam, I am not Rees so please take your game somewhere else as the others and I have had some very nice discussions this evening.

Wow Rees, lay off the sauce, really. That last post is almost completely unintelligible. Not to mention, it makes you sound like a stalker.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.